Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106
I love the Creckos so much.
And new Buttersnakes!? Viperpillars!?
YEEEAAAAAHHHH BOOOIIIII
I love the Creckos so much.
And new Buttersnakes!? Viperpillars!?
YEEEAAAAAHHHH BOOOIIIII
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
[quote name="jotunn" date="2023-09-05 13:11:15" ] The boss enemies are very low in the corner of the venue, just in case staff can see this. Is that intentional? :o [/quote] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/976217772751196221/1148712267806941235/Moth_Keeper.jpg[/img][/center] Here's an example!
jotunn wrote on 2023-09-05 13:11:15:
The boss enemies are very low in the corner of the venue, just in case staff can see this. Is that intentional? :o
Moth_Keeper.jpg

Here's an example!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Ohh, I need this very very much, it's such a pretty item!! [item=Moth Keeper's Lantern] I think I understand why people need a thousand of a certain item now WAAHH!
Ohh, I need this very very much, it's such a pretty item!!

Moth Keeper's Lantern

I think I understand why people need a thousand of a certain item now WAAHH!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
As a lover of bugs, frogs, lizards, and snakes, I am FEASTING with this update.
As a lover of bugs, frogs, lizards, and snakes, I am FEASTING with this update.
untamedwilds_banner_rectangle_100.png
Will we ever get info/lore about the Miths? they are very cool :)
Will we ever get info/lore about the Miths? they are very cool :)
GJ4HbdE.gif
HAMBLES? OH MY GOD???
HAMBLES? OH MY GOD???
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
so many creatures!!!!!
so many creatures!!!!!
UZVTEBc.png
That is such a fascinating and very unconventional idea for a venue! I'm fond of it! I really would have loved to see a Plague venue BUT I know that since you're done with the refactor, new Coli content might be coming out much faster than it did for the past few years. Looking forward to a more Plague-aligned venue in the future! For now- WAIT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GARDEN VENUE I SUGGESTED???? Edit: no, it's not! It's more like a victorian promenade except without the water. hmmm.... We still call it that though. Strossmayer Promenade [img]https://www.visitzagreb.hr/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Strossmayer-promenade-2-800x500.jpg[/img] Holy moly, that's- oh that's incredible. I am losing my mind over the items, they're certainly the highlight for me <33333
That is such a fascinating and very unconventional idea for a venue! I'm fond of it! I really would have loved to see a Plague venue BUT I know that since you're done with the refactor, new Coli content might be coming out much faster than it did for the past few years. Looking forward to a more Plague-aligned venue in the future!

For now- WAIT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GARDEN VENUE I SUGGESTED????

Edit: no, it's not! It's more like a victorian promenade except without the water. hmmm.... We still call it that though. Strossmayer Promenade

Strossmayer-promenade-2-800x500.jpg

Holy moly, that's- oh that's incredible. I am losing my mind over the items, they're certainly the highlight for me <33333
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I would have just waited till the Insect Flight was ready to drop instead of these mini updates.. /j
I would have just waited till the Insect Flight was ready to drop instead of these mini updates.. /j
I have many bad hot take. And that is on you.
Buggies!!!
Love a good live update
Buggies!!!
Love a good live update
DsQ0CeO.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106