Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | When XYZ meets 123 achievement help
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65
@Antimoany I would likely not keep them as permas for myself because technically I already have four pairs already that also need room... but I would try to find them good homes eventually. (With the hatchlings, I've just kept a couple of babies from various thread pairs that I want to maybe give away as coli fighters in the future)
@Antimoany I would likely not keep them as permas for myself because technically I already have four pairs already that also need room... but I would try to find them good homes eventually. (With the hatchlings, I've just kept a couple of babies from various thread pairs that I want to maybe give away as coli fighters in the future)
MRMeAKr.png
@Kahvinporo @Antimoany I will put a mention on the front page that both of your pairs are up for adoption, alright?

@Brightling274 It would be awesome if you named Varda and Bryony's kids, and sent the two back to me! Same goes for Minerva & Silverheart @Clodsire

@Aquafilia @Polyhymnia were both of you set with pairs, or do you maybe need other ones? There are a couple more rtb right now :)
@Kahvinporo @Antimoany I will put a mention on the front page that both of your pairs are up for adoption, alright?

@Brightling274 It would be awesome if you named Varda and Bryony's kids, and sent the two back to me! Same goes for Minerva & Silverheart @Clodsire

@Aquafilia @Polyhymnia were both of you set with pairs, or do you maybe need other ones? There are a couple more rtb right now :)
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra I already sent them over @Instar ! But maybe after they get the achievement the pair can be added here? BUT, I bought another dragon with the same colours from AH and I could give him & one of the offspring to this! They are unrelated :3c [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88451021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884511/88451021_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88690434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886905/88690434_350.png[/img][/url]
@Yidhra

I already sent them over @Instar ! But maybe after they get the achievement the pair can be added here?

BUT, I bought another dragon with the same colours from AH and I could give him & one of the offspring to this! They are unrelated :3c

88451021_350.png
88690434_350.png
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
@Yidhra

I'm waiting for Voleante & Ynes to be ready to breed! I love their colors so I'm hoping to be able to keep something from the nest as well ^^
@Yidhra

I'm waiting for Voleante & Ynes to be ready to breed! I love their colors so I'm hoping to be able to keep something from the nest as well ^^
@Yidhra still waiting hopefully :)
@Yidhra still waiting hopefully :)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@mix can you send the pair to @Polyhymnia, as they are RTB in two days? :)

@Aquafilia oh, good that I asked then :D ok if Pinguin doesn't respond with Gwenn & Lyani, feel free to ping anyone on the list with an rtb pair. Or I could send you Akis & Galatea rn, but they still have a 5 day CD. You may also ask @Antimoany, they're not on the list but have an rtb pair. Whichever suits you best!
@mix can you send the pair to @Polyhymnia, as they are RTB in two days? :)

@Aquafilia oh, good that I asked then :D ok if Pinguin doesn't respond with Gwenn & Lyani, feel free to ping anyone on the list with an rtb pair. Or I could send you Akis & Galatea rn, but they still have a 5 day CD. You may also ask @Antimoany, they're not on the list but have an rtb pair. Whichever suits you best!
MRMeAKr.png
If Starwood and Strand are still available I'd love to keep them permanently @Antimoany
If Starwood and Strand are still available I'd love to keep them permanently @Antimoany
Raccs
I'm happy it worked out for you!
I'm happy it worked out for you!
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra
I hope the ping is ok. I asked to be added to the tracking list a while ago, but I think my comment got a little lost in all the replies ^^'. Could I be added for the general tracking list?
@Yidhra
I hope the ping is ok. I asked to be added to the tracking list a while ago, but I think my comment got a little lost in all the replies ^^'. Could I be added for the general tracking list?
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
@spectralArtist Oh I'm very sorry that happened! Was not my intention to skip you. Would you be ok with me sending you a pair that would be RTB in 2 days (Akis & Galatea)? @Aquafilia sorry for pinging again because there was no reply to the previous one. would you be ok with getting Silverheart & Minerva, RTB in 5? But for both of you there are several other people with RTB pairs who you can ping alternatively, if you happen to like the other color / gene combinations better! Just let me know how you decide [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@spectralArtist Oh I'm very sorry that happened! Was not my intention to skip you. Would you be ok with me sending you a pair that would be RTB in 2 days (Akis & Galatea)?

@Aquafilia sorry for pinging again because there was no reply to the previous one. would you be ok with getting Silverheart & Minerva, RTB in 5?

But for both of you there are several other people with RTB pairs who you can ping alternatively, if you happen to like the other color / gene combinations better!

Just let me know how you decide
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 64 65