Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | When XYZ meets 123 achievement help
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65
[quote name="Yidhra" date="2023-08-17 01:35:33" ] @LizardFruit awesome, and congrats! For now, they should go back to their owner, which is @/Zyxyz? [/quote] @yidhra [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745040251571011658/1143067119571959888/image.png[/img] Should I send the dragons to you then? [emoji=obelisk confused size=1] I don't have much lair room currently so I don't want to hold them indefinitely.
Yidhra wrote on 2023-08-17 01:35:33:
@LizardFruit awesome, and congrats! For now, they should go back to their owner, which is @/Zyxyz?
@yidhra
image.png
Should I send the dragons to you then? I don't have much lair room currently so I don't want to hold them indefinitely.
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
@LizardFruit Unfortunately I am also full currently because I also do nest rentals, maybe someone else likes to take them while we figure something out?
I am trying to clear my hibden a little, so it would be a future possibility for me to take them, just not at the moment.
@LizardFruit Unfortunately I am also full currently because I also do nest rentals, maybe someone else likes to take them while we figure something out?
I am trying to clear my hibden a little, so it would be a future possibility for me to take them, just not at the moment.
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra
Okay,,
I don't have another home for them currently, but if you don't mind them leaving the XYZ 123 forum I can try advertising them on the Stock the Pond forum.
And if they're still unable to be rehomed or simply unwanted I suppose they can go to Earthshaker?
@Yidhra
Okay,,
I don't have another home for them currently, but if you don't mind them leaving the XYZ 123 forum I can try advertising them on the Stock the Pond forum.
And if they're still unable to be rehomed or simply unwanted I suppose they can go to Earthshaker?
@LizardFruit I really would try anything you proposed before exalting them,,
I'm just personally not the biggest fan of exalt even if of course everyone does it from time to time.

This pair also has the effect of possibly getting someone the double achievement of hatching babies with Iridescent... would be a little waste to deity yeet em :')
If all else fails send em to me, I will make room somehow.
@LizardFruit I really would try anything you proposed before exalting them,,
I'm just personally not the biggest fan of exalt even if of course everyone does it from time to time.

This pair also has the effect of possibly getting someone the double achievement of hatching babies with Iridescent... would be a little waste to deity yeet em :')
If all else fails send em to me, I will make room somehow.
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra Yeah exalting is last on my list.

I'll go ahead and make a post in Stock the Pond then, I'm thinking someone might want at least one of them for that project.
@Yidhra Yeah exalting is last on my list.

I'll go ahead and make a post in Stock the Pond then, I'm thinking someone might want at least one of them for that project.
sounds good!
sounds good!
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra
Could I get on the list for Voleante & Ynes when they're rtb again?
@Yidhra
Could I get on the list for Voleante & Ynes when they're rtb again?
@Polyhymnia Yes of course!
@Polyhymnia Yes of course!
MRMeAKr.png
Could I please be added for any pair?

(Also— I have lair space, if that is of help here?)
Could I please be added for any pair?

(Also— I have lair space, if that is of help here?)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
@Aquafilia sure! I think Lyani & Gwenn by @Pinguin would be one of the currently RTB ones?
@Aquafilia sure! I think Lyani & Gwenn by @Pinguin would be one of the currently RTB ones?
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65