Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | When XYZ meets 123 achievement help
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65
@yidhra I’ll send them your way— they weren’t mine originally.
@yidhra I’ll send them your way— they weren’t mine originally.
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
I have a pair that have good chances to produce XYZ I got this one on The second best [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88934354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889344/88934354_350.png[/img][/url]
I have a pair that have good chances to produce XYZ

I got this one on The second best
88934354_350.png
@Katzenhoff Congrats, the colours are lovely! Altough we don't need more pairs currently :)
@Katzenhoff Congrats, the colours are lovely! Altough we don't need more pairs currently :)
MRMeAKr.png
@yidhra

hi! Akis and Galatea are done nesting. I can send them back whenever you're ready to receive them, ty
@yidhra

hi! Akis and Galatea are done nesting. I can send them back whenever you're ready to receive them, ty
l2r8MfN.pngto2p366.pngR1x4tFf.pngU8Qr4XL.pngVqCxNUU.pngSybryjN.pngtumblr_psu5tqZwqW1wogl4wo7_75sq.png
@spectralArtist Thank you so much, feel free to send them back to me :)
If you'd name the hatchlings, that would be awesome!
@spectralArtist Thank you so much, feel free to send them back to me :)
If you'd name the hatchlings, that would be awesome!
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra Hello! First of all, thank you for doing this :) Can I be put on the waitlist please? Any pair is fine for me.
@Yidhra Hello! First of all, thank you for doing this :) Can I be put on the waitlist please? Any pair is fine for me.
82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gifezgif-com-resize.gif
@Noxite05 Many thanks, and of course! My own pairs are currently all out, but you may ping the people from the list who should have pairs avaiable that are RTB right now :)
@Noxite05 Many thanks, and of course! My own pairs are currently all out, but you may ping the people from the list who should have pairs avaiable that are RTB right now :)
MRMeAKr.png
Many thanks!

@Pinguin hello! I saw that you have two pairs for this, are any of them available?
Many thanks!

@Pinguin hello! I saw that you have two pairs for this, are any of them available?
82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gifezgif-com-resize.gif
@Noxite05
One is, yeah ^^
Gwenn & Lyani the Coatl+Noc pair :D I'll send em over~
@Noxite05
One is, yeah ^^
Gwenn & Lyani the Coatl+Noc pair :D I'll send em over~
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Yidhra @mix

Hello there! I wasn't sure if I should ping you both or not, but figured it couldn't hurt. I recently nested Voleante & Ynes and was wegged.. I did manage to get the achievement, but was hoping to keep them to toss on another nest in hopes of getting a male dragon? If not, or if someone else needs a pair to use, I'll happily send them back ^^
@Yidhra @mix

Hello there! I wasn't sure if I should ping you both or not, but figured it couldn't hurt. I recently nested Voleante & Ynes and was wegged.. I did manage to get the achievement, but was hoping to keep them to toss on another nest in hopes of getting a male dragon? If not, or if someone else needs a pair to use, I'll happily send them back ^^
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65