Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] We Moved
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@NotAtAllNight I have finished your kaleidoscope prize won in Ylli's Star Quests TCC, I hope you like it <3 (I love runes and runekeeper themes so I tried to preserve a sense of "runekeeper" as much as I could in the kaleidoscope while also matching the dragon :D ) Usual art rules apply, don't claim as your own, please link to this shop or my profile for credit wherever you use it, save your own copy just in case my hosting ever drops it, don't profit off it, etc. Please lemme know if you have any minor requests, things like removing a certain layer or element, contrast and colour changes, size changes, etc. and I'll let you know if it is something I can do within 15 minutes (what I consider minor). [center][img alt="Runekeeper's Kaleidoscope emblem by Saronai 310639"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887657586420252692/1139500627702063104/Runekeeper_for_NotAtAllNight.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77709738][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/777098/77709738_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@NotAtAllNight I have finished your kaleidoscope prize won in Ylli's Star Quests TCC, I hope you like it <3 (I love runes and runekeeper themes so I tried to preserve a sense of "runekeeper" as much as I could in the kaleidoscope while also matching the dragon :D )

Usual art rules apply, don't claim as your own, please link to this shop or my profile for credit wherever you use it, save your own copy just in case my hosting ever drops it, don't profit off it, etc.

Please lemme know if you have any minor requests, things like removing a certain layer or element, contrast and colour changes, size changes, etc. and I'll let you know if it is something I can do within 15 minutes (what I consider minor).
Runekeeper's Kaleidoscope emblem by Saronai 310639

77709738_350.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai It looks amazing! No changes needed, it's perfect as is. Thank you so much for this, and once again for hosting the event :D
@Saronai It looks amazing! No changes needed, it's perfect as is. Thank you so much for this, and once again for hosting the event :D
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
Please add me to your pinboards these are so pretty~
Please add me to your pinboards these are so pretty~
pSn2GKM.png
@Dogtag8221 Added, thank you so much for the compliment!
@Dogtag8221 Added, thank you so much for the compliment!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Please ping me when your open again I definitely have dragons I’d love these for
Please ping me when your open again I definitely have dragons I’d love these for
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity Added, thank you for your interest <3
@Fantivity Added, thank you for your interest <3
Oh gosh, I love this. Pinglist please?
Oh gosh, I love this. Pinglist please?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Been watching this for a while. You have such pretty kaleidoscopes! May I be added to the pinglist when possible? No rush ^^
Been watching this for a while. You have such pretty kaleidoscopes! May I be added to the pinglist when possible? No rush ^^
@/roboticheart @/harpyja Thank you so much <3 Got you both added!
@/roboticheart @/harpyja Thank you so much <3 Got you both added!
I hope posting here so I can find this next fest is alright!
I hope posting here so I can find this next fest is alright!
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14