Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2023 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi!! Thank you so much for the support for my Opalized Overheat skin entry, I now have enough people interested for a 10-print run of the red variant right off the bat if it doesn’t win <3 Your kind words have been very encouraging and I’m very grateful that this community is so inviting!

(pings for those who asked to be noted down; @flightdescending @Kaveh @Axqu @spacepunk @Toucandatoucan @Kigahen @Paxlight @granolabar @ittybittycat)
Hi!! Thank you so much for the support for my Opalized Overheat skin entry, I now have enough people interested for a 10-print run of the red variant right off the bat if it doesn’t win <3 Your kind words have been very encouraging and I’m very grateful that this community is so inviting!

(pings for those who asked to be noted down; @flightdescending @Kaveh @Axqu @spacepunk @Toucandatoucan @Kigahen @Paxlight @granolabar @ittybittycat)
creature the second: now with feathers [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263535273076326411/1141471258760986735/image.png[/img]
creature the second: now with feathers

image.png
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Nooooice! Yeah, a second can't hurt; that's why I tossed up the other.
Nooooice! Yeah, a second can't hurt; that's why I tossed up the other.
rv0xzcJ.gif wA5lAlD.pngxNTxlcy.jpg
Just posted my entry [img]https://i.imgur.com/a5pXD9e.png[/img] Goodluck everyone!
Just posted my entry
a5pXD9e.png
Goodluck everyone!
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
to submit a skin/accent to the contest, do you need to buy the blueprint at all? ive always been curious about that ^^;
to submit a skin/accent to the contest, do you need to buy the blueprint at all? ive always been curious about that ^^;
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@RarissimaAvis your entry is gorgeous, I'd love to be on the pinglist for a print if you dont win!
@RarissimaAvis your entry is gorgeous, I'd love to be on the pinglist for a print if you dont win!
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
AAAA all my hard work has come to fruition!! I've never made a skin before, it's a lot of hard work!! Good luck to everyone else competing!!
AAAA all my hard work has come to fruition!! I've never made a skin before, it's a lot of hard work!! Good luck to everyone else competing!!
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
@veilmochi nope, you just need to download the psd from the custom skin section
@veilmochi nope, you just need to download the psd from the custom skin section
dG8tEgo.pngyC4mUOA.pngYAwKXsX.png
@dataghosts thanks XD and sure, I’ll add you to the list!
@dataghosts thanks XD and sure, I’ll add you to the list!
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
... 1_Zephyrus_-_Breeze.png
posted my entry just now, its pretty much my first time making a skin !! :>
posted my entry just now, its pretty much my first time making a skin !! :>
4UVxmC7.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
l8NOdbs.png