Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2023 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pinkpegacorn very cute entry! whish you luck!
@Pinkpegacorn very cute entry! whish you luck!
ajoKbec.png
Small friendly reminder to everyone that today is the last day for submissions or edits to your submission(s)! (i think i've edited mine each about 4 times total,, oops)

Good luck to everyone, I'm really enjoying looking at all the lovely submissions. :)
Small friendly reminder to everyone that today is the last day for submissions or edits to your submission(s)! (i think i've edited mine each about 4 times total,, oops)

Good luck to everyone, I'm really enjoying looking at all the lovely submissions. :)
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
[quote name="NeosiAxiom" date="2023-08-02 07:55:29" ] Behold, my weird experiment. I still need to think of a way to make the orb thingy feel more explicitly fire themed, and I still need something to put behind the head to cover up the old teeth/whiskers, but I like how it looks so far. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/972960574516392006/1136310072969015386/skin_undertide_f_dragon_20230802104930.png[/img] [/quote] I'm so into the final version of this!! It's beautiful. Also @RarissimaAvis, yours is so unique! Can I get on both of your pinglists if you have them? (And @Anduins?)
NeosiAxiom wrote on 2023-08-02 07:55:29:
Behold, my weird experiment. I still need to think of a way to make the orb thingy feel more explicitly fire themed, and I still need something to put behind the head to cover up the old teeth/whiskers, but I like how it looks so far.
skin_undertide_f_dragon_20230802104930.png

I'm so into the final version of this!! It's beautiful.

Also @RarissimaAvis, yours is so unique!

Can I get on both of your pinglists if you have them? (And @Anduins?)
Good luck everyone! Like some others here, this was my first festival submission, and I'm excited to see how it goes. Lots of really cool entries this year that I'd love to have as an accent or skin!
Good luck everyone! Like some others here, this was my first festival submission, and I'm excited to see how it goes. Lots of really cool entries this year that I'd love to have as an accent or skin!
fabled-4.png
Volcanic Ignition by @Nukinit --- I like the changes you've made to the shape of the dragon's head/mane. It really gives it a different and unique feel!

Heartlight by @RarissimaAvis --- This is such a clever concept, and the way you've rendered it to allow the dragon's patterns to show through in the candle!! Brilliant.

Amplifire by @limeypie --- This is just plain beautifully drawn. The fine details in the lineart and shading, the glow of the fire and the way it curls. It's just so darn nice to look at!

Noxious Fumes by @ronance --- I've definitely got a soft spot for non-traditionally-orange fire. It just looks so coooool :D

Hot Sand Swirl by @protowilson --- I really love the flowing shapes in this. They just have this feeling of motion that is also somehow calming to look at. Good Shapes :)

Volcanic Ignition by @Nukinit --- I like the changes you've made to the shape of the dragon's head/mane. It really gives it a different and unique feel!

Heartlight by @RarissimaAvis --- This is such a clever concept, and the way you've rendered it to allow the dragon's patterns to show through in the candle!! Brilliant.

Amplifire by @limeypie --- This is just plain beautifully drawn. The fine details in the lineart and shading, the glow of the fire and the way it curls. It's just so darn nice to look at!

Noxious Fumes by @ronance --- I've definitely got a soft spot for non-traditionally-orange fire. It just looks so coooool :D

Hot Sand Swirl by @protowilson --- I really love the flowing shapes in this. They just have this feeling of motion that is also somehow calming to look at. Good Shapes :)

zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith

Thank you! I don't often do line edits so I'm hoping the lines and shading are dark enough, fingers crossed!
@Kaenith

Thank you! I don't often do line edits so I'm hoping the lines and shading are dark enough, fingers crossed!
@Stonebirch

Added you to my general pinglist and an interest pinglist for the ff entry!
@Stonebirch

Added you to my general pinglist and an interest pinglist for the ff entry!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Stonebirch
asdfghjkl I meant to reply you the other day and forgot sorry… Thanks for your kind words, and I’ve added you to both pinglists! (I don’t actually have a general one yet, but you can be the first in that list hahahaha)

@Kaenith
Thank you! I recently realised that many prefer skins that can still showcase their dragon’s patterns, so I figured I should try to find a way to do that ^^”
@Stonebirch
asdfghjkl I meant to reply you the other day and forgot sorry… Thanks for your kind words, and I’ve added you to both pinglists! (I don’t actually have a general one yet, but you can be the first in that list hahahaha)

@Kaenith
Thank you! I recently realised that many prefer skins that can still showcase their dragon’s patterns, so I figured I should try to find a way to do that ^^”
100_zeff_moff_1.png ...
Skin Shop
Tumblr (art)
Instagram (art)
... 1_Zephyrus_-_Breeze.png
Does my entry look ok I have no idea what I'm doing.
All these entries are so good I cry I want so many on my dragons.
Does my entry look ok I have no idea what I'm doing.
All these entries are so good I cry I want so many on my dragons.
lT8rOPb.gif
@Wilhelm
the entry looks interesting like a blue flame, but sadly the deadline is allready over..

(it was : Thursday August 24, 2023 23:59 server time)

the sample looks big (maybe I'm wrong^^") but did you check that you scaled down the skin psd down to 350 x 350 pixel size?

edit: ah nvm i saw it's the right size! I like your skin idea^^ sorry about the deadline...
@Wilhelm
the entry looks interesting like a blue flame, but sadly the deadline is allready over..

(it was : Thursday August 24, 2023 23:59 server time)

the sample looks big (maybe I'm wrong^^") but did you check that you scaled down the skin psd down to 350 x 350 pixel size?

edit: ah nvm i saw it's the right size! I like your skin idea^^ sorry about the deadline...
ajoKbec.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8