Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival 2023 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

@BonesAndSpices Ah thank you! I misunderstood I will take more care next time so I don't miss it!

@BonesAndSpices Ah thank you! I misunderstood I will take more care next time so I don't miss it!
lT8rOPb.gif
@Kaenith Thanks so much!
@Kaenith Thanks so much!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Anduins @AviatorGooey0s @Terrorform @4phoenixfeathers @Saerino

If any of you fine folk happen to sell fest rejects, could you please kindly ping me? I am interested in the skins/accents! This isnt a 100% buying confirmation but I do have strong interest for all of these and would like to preview them and likely buy them!

Regardless very good work, accent makers!
@Anduins @AviatorGooey0s @Terrorform @4phoenixfeathers @Saerino

If any of you fine folk happen to sell fest rejects, could you please kindly ping me? I am interested in the skins/accents! This isnt a 100% buying confirmation but I do have strong interest for all of these and would like to preview them and likely buy them!

Regardless very good work, accent makers!
rI2B9a8.png
@CeriothOfCinders aah i'm honored you'd be interested! That being said, I have to disappoint you, I won't be selling skins anytime soon :') I'm not super confident in my skin making abilities yet... Or skin selling abilities, I don't know how any of that works. Maybe sometime in the future!

Also as a side note - your dragons are gorgeous omg. I wish I was able to have a themed lair like that haha
@CeriothOfCinders aah i'm honored you'd be interested! That being said, I have to disappoint you, I won't be selling skins anytime soon :') I'm not super confident in my skin making abilities yet... Or skin selling abilities, I don't know how any of that works. Maybe sometime in the future!

Also as a side note - your dragons are gorgeous omg. I wish I was able to have a themed lair like that haha
u82kOBZ.png
B9LRNuA.png
LGvol4P.png
dEe2UrM.png
JuaytuP.png
Nest Network
Art thread
@AviatorGooey0s Its ok!! If you ever feel comfortable selling skins in the future remember me, I am always looking for fiery/metal themed skins (along with some other ones). Thanks so much for liking my lair!
@AviatorGooey0s Its ok!! If you ever feel comfortable selling skins in the future remember me, I am always looking for fiery/metal themed skins (along with some other ones). Thanks so much for liking my lair!
rI2B9a8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8