Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New NPC hype!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
An Aberration and an Aether - the 'three' of them are constantly arguing because one Aberration head has been taking detailed notes on their stock, which the Aether has eaten, while the other Aberration head had fortunately committed it all to memory.
An Aberration and an Aether - the 'three' of them are constantly arguing because one Aberration head has been taking detailed notes on their stock, which the Aether has eaten, while the other Aberration head had fortunately committed it all to memory.
I'd love to have a Banescale npc!
I'd love to have a Banescale npc!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
My theory is that it will be a Gaoler since they don't have hoards, so they will gladly trade for genes.

My other beloved idea is to have an Abberation; one head will take Modern genes and the other will give you Ancient genes; vise versa.
My theory is that it will be a Gaoler since they don't have hoards, so they will gladly trade for genes.

My other beloved idea is to have an Abberation; one head will take Modern genes and the other will give you Ancient genes; vise versa.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[quote name="2Blue2BTrue" date="2023-08-13 01:37:01" ] Not just because I love Aethers, but I think a team of Aethers should run the ancient gene exchange. Because they're probably some of the most technologically advanced ancients we've seen so far, but also they'd probably have a funny gag like Crim and Pinkerton where they eat the gene scrolls you give them. [/quote] An aether with capsule would be especially funny (I know they don't have capsule but it would be funny!)
2Blue2BTrue wrote on 2023-08-13 01:37:01:
Not just because I love Aethers, but I think a team of Aethers should run the ancient gene exchange.

Because they're probably some of the most technologically advanced ancients we've seen so far, but also they'd probably have a funny gag like Crim and Pinkerton where they eat the gene scrolls you give them.

An aether with capsule would be especially funny (I know they don't have capsule but it would be funny!)
mkpoaHZ.png
It will be a thing that should not exist. A thing that is unfathomable. The mind rejects examining the contradictions and chaos the very notion instills.

The NPC will be an ancient dragon... wearing an accessory.
It will be a thing that should not exist. A thing that is unfathomable. The mind rejects examining the contradictions and chaos the very notion instills.

I think my top 3 picks would be an abbie, an aether, or a banescale....

Aberration because I think that'd be a neat shop keeper dynamic. Maybe one always tries to give you "a deal" and the other's like stop that.

An aether because they seem "good" with scrolls, and are generally personable enough to run a shop.

A banescale because historically they were great artisans and maybe one figured out the process of making ancient scrolls out of modern ones.

Edit: Wait waht? ^^ excuse me? how are we explaining that one Undel?
I think my top 3 picks would be an abbie, an aether, or a banescale....

Aberration because I think that'd be a neat shop keeper dynamic. Maybe one always tries to give you "a deal" and the other's like stop that.

An aether because they seem "good" with scrolls, and are generally personable enough to run a shop.

A banescale because historically they were great artisans and maybe one figured out the process of making ancient scrolls out of modern ones.

Edit: Wait waht? ^^ excuse me? how are we explaining that one Undel?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-08-13 14:43:23" ] The NPC will be an ancient dragon... wearing an accessory. [/quote] Someone hire guards for this dragon, that kind of forbidden knowledge is DANGEROUS
Undel wrote on 2023-08-13 14:43:23:

Someone hire guards for this dragon, that kind of forbidden knowledge is DANGEROUS
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-08-13 14:43:23" ] It will be a thing that should not exist. A thing that is unfathomable. The mind rejects examining the contradictions and chaos the very notion instills. The NPC will be an ancient dragon... wearing an accessory. [/quote] leaked content! /j [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869286355379822642/1140403497272082432/image.png[/img]

leaked content! /j
image.png
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2023-08-13 14:43:23" ] It will be a thing that should not exist. A thing that is unfathomable. The mind rejects examining the contradictions and chaos the very notion instills. The NPC will be an ancient dragon... wearing an accessory. [/quote] this is Unbelievable . blasphemous and inconcievable, unthinkable, extraordinary even. incredulous, outlandish and simply Preposterous.[color=transparent] |||||| [/color] i guess skins though

this is Unbelievable . blasphemous and inconcievable, unthinkable, extraordinary even. incredulous, outlandish and simply Preposterous. |||||| i guess skins though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I made a post a little while back about how I'm hoping the shopkeeper will be an Aether desperately trying to offload their scroll hoard onto the player before they succumb to the urge to just eat it all, and I still stand by it. I really think it would be the funniest way to implement an Aether as an NPC
I made a post a little while back about how I'm hoping the shopkeeper will be an Aether desperately trying to offload their scroll hoard onto the player before they succumb to the urge to just eat it all, and I still stand by it. I really think it would be the funniest way to implement an Aether as an NPC
OjYCOIV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9