Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future Ancient Gene Shop NPC
1 2
What kind of shopkeeper NPC are you hoping will run the eventual ancient gene Grand Exchange shop?
Personally, I think an aether shopkeeper in this situation would be hilarious. They're desperately trying to rid themselves of their scroll hoard before they impulsively eat the whole thing. Here, give them these other scrolls as a trade, so they can eat those instead of their precious ancient gene scrolls.
What kind of shopkeeper NPC are you hoping will run the eventual ancient gene Grand Exchange shop?
Personally, I think an aether shopkeeper in this situation would be hilarious. They're desperately trying to rid themselves of their scroll hoard before they impulsively eat the whole thing. Here, give them these other scrolls as a trade, so they can eat those instead of their precious ancient gene scrolls.
OjYCOIV.png
Aether NPC who tries not to eat the gene scrolls would be hilarious

Also consider an Aberration, maybe then we could see some sort of Zack and Weezy situation where the heads have vastly different personalities but try to work together anyway
Aether NPC who tries not to eat the gene scrolls would be hilarious

Also consider an Aberration, maybe then we could see some sort of Zack and Weezy situation where the heads have vastly different personalities but try to work together anyway
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
omg that would be hilarious
and they would have a veilspun assistant who sits on their antlers and when they try to eat the parchment they hypnotize them to "EAT BUGS LIKE A NORMAL DRAGON"
omg that would be hilarious
and they would have a veilspun assistant who sits on their antlers and when they try to eat the parchment they hypnotize them to "EAT BUGS LIKE A NORMAL DRAGON"
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Was just trying to think what breeds we don't have yet!

For moderns it's just sort-of imperials, depending on whether marva's cutout stays as one.

Ofc we're missing all the ancient breeds, so given this shop could be our first one that's super cool! Aether would be fun for it, but I could also see Aberration (one head wants scrolls, the other wants to give them away) or Gaoler (carefully guarded and doled out hoard).
Was just trying to think what breeds we don't have yet!

For moderns it's just sort-of imperials, depending on whether marva's cutout stays as one.

Ofc we're missing all the ancient breeds, so given this shop could be our first one that's super cool! Aether would be fun for it, but I could also see Aberration (one head wants scrolls, the other wants to give them away) or Gaoler (carefully guarded and doled out hoard).
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2023-06-30 14:21:50" ] Aether would be fun for it, but I could also see Aberration (one head wants scrolls, the other wants to give them away) or Gaoler (carefully guarded and doled out hoard). [/quote] I love the idea of the suspicious Gaoler shopkeep squinting at customers before carefully handing over a scroll, telling them to use it wisely, asking "Didn't I just see you here last week?" when they recognize a repeat customer, just a moment away from asking if they can see your ID at all times, shooing dragons away for just looking.
Vendrus wrote on 2023-06-30 14:21:50:
Aether would be fun for it, but I could also see Aberration (one head wants scrolls, the other wants to give them away) or Gaoler (carefully guarded and doled out hoard).

I love the idea of the suspicious Gaoler shopkeep squinting at customers before carefully handing over a scroll, telling them to use it wisely, asking "Didn't I just see you here last week?" when they recognize a repeat customer, just a moment away from asking if they can see your ID at all times, shooing dragons away for just looking.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Aether NPC would be hilarious, though I suspect it's going to be a gaoler, given they were the first ancient.
Aether NPC would be hilarious, though I suspect it's going to be a gaoler, given they were the first ancient.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I wonder if they might not time the release of the new Lightning ancient to be concurrent with the swap shop, and make the shopkeeper one of those?
I wonder if they might not time the release of the new Lightning ancient to be concurrent with the swap shop, and make the shopkeeper one of those?
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
I'd love a sassy hairstylist ancient that helps ancient dragons with makeovers. One of their popups for a completed trade could be something along the lines of 'Oh those genes look fabulous on you!'
I'd love a sassy hairstylist ancient that helps ancient dragons with makeovers. One of their popups for a completed trade could be something along the lines of 'Oh those genes look fabulous on you!'
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Plot twist, it'll be one of the old couriers.

But I'd like to see an Aether or Veilspun in the NPC art style. So my vote is for either of them.
Plot twist, it'll be one of the old couriers.

But I'd like to see an Aether or Veilspun in the NPC art style. So my vote is for either of them.
I would be interested to see another beastclan NPC, though off the top of my head I'm not sure which one would feel like a good fit for that kind of store...
I would be interested to see another beastclan NPC, though off the top of my head I'm not sure which one would feel like a good fit for that kind of store...
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
1 2