Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 737 738 739 740 741 ... 747 748
All pinglist requests complete to this point. Thank you for your patience as always.

Reminder:
If you request to be on a pinglist that does not exist, I will place you on the closest list at my discretion. If this does not suit your needs, you can request removal at any time.
All pinglist requests complete to this point. Thank you for your patience as always.

Reminder:
If you request to be on a pinglist that does not exist, I will place you on the closest list at my discretion. If this does not suit your needs, you can request removal at any time.
6Sx7SSv.png
could i please be added to the pinglist for unbred/bred 4, 5 and 6 digits? thank you so much!!
could i please be added to the pinglist for unbred/bred 4, 5 and 6 digits? thank you so much!!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@Coelacanis Could I be added to all pinglists for 5 and 6 digits? Thank you!
@Coelacanis Could I be added to all pinglists for 5 and 6 digits? Thank you!
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
Hey everyone--

I haven't logged in for a while. I thought since 2014, but it seems I popped back in around 2016 for just long enough to trade out some of my older dragons.

But I still have some!

I'm not open to offers yet, because I really need to take a bit and make a decision on which ones to keep, but I did want to say that probably a dozen of the 7-digits will become available and a few of the 6-digit. I'm going to keep a lot though, since it turns out it's a 'thing' and whatnot.

Tribble isn't going anywhere though. There's a tab with 5/6/7-digits and a tab with 8-digits that are all unnamed, unbred, and 6+ years old as well.
Hey everyone--

I haven't logged in for a while. I thought since 2014, but it seems I popped back in around 2016 for just long enough to trade out some of my older dragons.

But I still have some!

I'm not open to offers yet, because I really need to take a bit and make a decision on which ones to keep, but I did want to say that probably a dozen of the 7-digits will become available and a few of the 6-digit. I'm going to keep a lot though, since it turns out it's a 'thing' and whatnot.

Tribble isn't going anywhere though. There's a tab with 5/6/7-digits and a tab with 8-digits that are all unnamed, unbred, and 6+ years old as well.
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to the following pinglists, please: 6 Digit Sales, 6 Digit Gen 1 Sales, and Unbred 6 Digit Sales. Thank you!
@Coelacanis I'd like to be added to the following pinglists, please: 6 Digit Sales, 6 Digit Gen 1 Sales, and Unbred 6 Digit Sales. Thank you!
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
I think I'm selling the ones on my tabs named 5/6/7 Sale and Crazy 8s Sale-- feel free to have a look.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/484/459190

Ori and Rasleek will be a bit costly, I think, and I might not sell them. It's so hard to let go, but I don't need to keep everyone. :)
I think I'm selling the ones on my tabs named 5/6/7 Sale and Crazy 8s Sale-- feel free to have a look.
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/484/459190

Ori and Rasleek will be a bit costly, I think, and I might not sell them. It's so hard to let go, but I don't need to keep everyone. :)
@Coelacanis
can i be added to the 5-digit sales and the 6-digit sales pinglists please? thank you so much!
@Coelacanis
can i be added to the 5-digit sales and the 6-digit sales pinglists please? thank you so much!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@Coelacanis What is the best way to be removed from the pinglists? I love seeing all the oldies but I don't have lair space anymore [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
@Coelacanis

What is the best way to be removed from the pinglists? I love seeing all the oldies but I don't have lair space anymore
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Coelacanis
Hello, I changed my username from FairyArmadillo, would you be able to update it. I am on lists in the 4,5 and 6 digits sections.
@Coelacanis
Hello, I changed my username from FairyArmadillo, would you be able to update it. I am on lists in the 4,5 and 6 digits sections.
@Coelacanis
Could I get added to the sales Pinglists for 5, 6, and 7 digit ID's, please?
@Coelacanis
Could I get added to the sales Pinglists for 5, 6, and 7 digit ID's, please?
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
1 2 ... 737 738 739 740 741 ... 747 748