Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Smell of the lair of the user above you
1 2 3
@jesterr0t

hm… i see a lot of dark— so I’m thinking ash— and blueberries, kinda? the smell of a burning fire rising from faded and slowly disintegrating coals, a hint of burnt meat and blueberry jam, almost picnic-like.
@jesterr0t

hm… i see a lot of dark— so I’m thinking ash— and blueberries, kinda? the smell of a burning fire rising from faded and slowly disintegrating coals, a hint of burnt meat and blueberry jam, almost picnic-like.

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
@lightiger
Your lair would smell like either a bowl of fruits or a bowl of candy of all types of colour, the colours all make me want to put your dragons inmy mouth ngl
@lightiger
Your lair would smell like either a bowl of fruits or a bowl of candy of all types of colour, the colours all make me want to put your dragons inmy mouth ngl
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
@NikTheBug
Your lair has lots of unsaturated dragons, browns and reds are all over too
Maybe a bit influenced by your user, but for me your lair would smell like wet soil, in the best sense. Love that smell
@NikTheBug
Your lair has lots of unsaturated dragons, browns and reds are all over too
Maybe a bit influenced by your user, but for me your lair would smell like wet soil, in the best sense. Love that smell
owLQbEv_-_Imgur.png
@Harpiaa

I think your lair smells like a fancy flower garden with a hint of ocean air.
@Harpiaa

I think your lair smells like a fancy flower garden with a hint of ocean air.
oJK1fXV.png
@Disillusionist I feel like your lair smells mainly like blueberries and apples, and maybe bananas and strawberries as well

(Edit: When I sent this message, it showed @/Disillusionist's message as the most recent one, my mistake /lh)
@Disillusionist I feel like your lair smells mainly like blueberries and apples, and maybe bananas and strawberries as well

(Edit: When I sent this message, it showed @/Disillusionist's message as the most recent one, my mistake /lh)
LMLA6wg.png
@FaithfulMouse64 Aww, thank you so much! But I think you meant to ping the user above you, @/DriftingDreams, instead?

(Please skip me)
@FaithfulMouse64 Aww, thank you so much! But I think you meant to ping the user above you, @/DriftingDreams, instead?

(Please skip me)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@FaithfulMouse64
Hmmm... I immediately thought of a library, but less... stuffy? More like what a book store would smell like (if that makes sense) XD
@FaithfulMouse64
Hmmm... I immediately thought of a library, but less... stuffy? More like what a book store would smell like (if that makes sense) XD
r6IIH6g.gif
@DragonDrawer

Smells like the brick wall of perfume and scented soaps that hits when you walk by a victorias secret at the mall :]
@DragonDrawer

Smells like the brick wall of perfume and scented soaps that hits when you walk by a victorias secret at the mall :]
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@1bex

Hmm... Smells maybe like goat and candles that have scent
(Idk I just have the feeling)
@1bex

Hmm... Smells maybe like goat and candles that have scent
(Idk I just have the feeling)
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
@notthecheezycat

hm. based on the profile picture+visa alone i'd wanna say a minty, woodsy scent, but adding in the overall lair i'd get a hint of either cotton candy or bubblegum.
@notthecheezycat

hm. based on the profile picture+visa alone i'd wanna say a minty, woodsy scent, but adding in the overall lair i'd get a hint of either cotton candy or bubblegum.
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
1 2 3