Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Smell of the lair of the user above you
1 2 3
@Disillusionist
With how many dragons in your lair and the fact you're in the Light flight, I can imagine a busy marketplace with a variety of scents...perhaps maybe grilled meat from an oven or freshly baked pie? I can also picture the smell of sweat (or as I like to call, hard work. heh) from the sun pounding down from above
@Disillusionist
With how many dragons in your lair and the fact you're in the Light flight, I can imagine a busy marketplace with a variety of scents...perhaps maybe grilled meat from an oven or freshly baked pie? I can also picture the smell of sweat (or as I like to call, hard work. heh) from the sun pounding down from above
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
@Rayw1nd
Hmm I get the vibes that your lair would smell like crisp spring air! I imagine it would be very refreshing and a happy sent like when the air finally starts to smell of nature again after a long winter. Still a little cold but warm enough for flowers to start blooming so their sent and the smell of pollen is light in the air. I also feel like it would smell very clean (does that make sense?) a very fresh and good smell!
@Rayw1nd
Hmm I get the vibes that your lair would smell like crisp spring air! I imagine it would be very refreshing and a happy sent like when the air finally starts to smell of nature again after a long winter. Still a little cold but warm enough for flowers to start blooming so their sent and the smell of pollen is light in the air. I also feel like it would smell very clean (does that make sense?) a very fresh and good smell!
kmRYjKD.png9iYidsv.png
@BadLuckChar1ie
Reminds me of icing. Specifically blue icing. A lot of blues, mixed with some other colors. I think your lair would be a cake, nothing too flashy but a nice classic looking cake you'd bring to a work event.

edit; i must be hungry lol
@BadLuckChar1ie
Reminds me of icing. Specifically blue icing. A lot of blues, mixed with some other colors. I think your lair would be a cake, nothing too flashy but a nice classic looking cake you'd bring to a work event.

edit; i must be hungry lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@WebstickKitten

Your lair would smell like a warm misty morning. The mist in the air is then accented with various flowers. With the strongest smell being that of Roses.
@WebstickKitten

Your lair would smell like a warm misty morning. The mist in the air is then accented with various flowers. With the strongest smell being that of Roses.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@HawkstarTheking
Your lair would smell like a fancy bowl of berries that just came out of a fridge, drizzled with honey and lavender syrup
@HawkstarTheking
Your lair would smell like a fancy bowl of berries that just came out of a fridge, drizzled with honey and lavender syrup
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh definitely wet carpet and embalming fluid, maybe the occasional twinge of gasoline

perfectly off-putting and plaguey
@Strangeflesh definitely wet carpet and embalming fluid, maybe the occasional twinge of gasoline

perfectly off-putting and plaguey
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
@saspitite mnnnnn hotels have a distinct smell of walls and carpet, almost like a new house

@saspitite mnnnnn hotels have a distinct smell of walls and carpet, almost like a new house

9TUvkR2.gif
@QueenOwyn

Mangoes and strawberry lemonade. Or maybe just a fruit platter in general :p
@QueenOwyn

Mangoes and strawberry lemonade. Or maybe just a fruit platter in general :p
@Nysida

Seeing a lot of bright colors, so 100% getting vibes of the scent of sour candy, cheap slime, scented markers, and those rubber balls you'd get from pinball machines/quarter machines
@Nysida

Seeing a lot of bright colors, so 100% getting vibes of the scent of sour candy, cheap slime, scented markers, and those rubber balls you'd get from pinball machines/quarter machines
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@MilkshakeTrex

Your lair smells like hot summer days spent adventuring. Perhaps it's the fresh dew on the forest floor and the musty smell of an arcade with old floors. Or the smell of barbeque carried on the wind. The kind of smell that might make you nostalgic.
@MilkshakeTrex

Your lair smells like hot summer days spent adventuring. Perhaps it's the fresh dew on the forest floor and the musty smell of an arcade with old floors. Or the smell of barbeque carried on the wind. The kind of smell that might make you nostalgic.
image0.jpgrix3ppo.pngYlbhatd.png6FcAWuk.png
1 2 3