Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me and my bad choices (roundsey)
1 2
i have made [emoji=firework size=2]Mistakes[emoji=firework size=2] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vfoU93L.png[/img] Watch me get an egg LMAO (tbh though I WILL forget the treasure I spent on this by the time the prizes come out)
i have made Mistakes
vfoU93L.png

Watch me get an egg LMAO

(tbh though I WILL forget the treasure I spent on this by the time the prizes come out)
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
HDUUEOAE and here i thought i was splurging with my 120 tickets

Honestly I'm only in it for the copper/copper sandsurge...and only so I can probably commit the sin of breed changing it to be a g1 replacement to one of my older dragons

Will I get it ? absolutely not. Will I forget I even bought tickets until next week ? Yeah probably
HDUUEOAE and here i thought i was splurging with my 120 tickets

Honestly I'm only in it for the copper/copper sandsurge...and only so I can probably commit the sin of breed changing it to be a g1 replacement to one of my older dragons

Will I get it ? absolutely not. Will I forget I even bought tickets until next week ? Yeah probably
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@Divineclaws

Yeahhh lolol I usually only buy like. 10 tickerts if I get any at all. I don't even remember to check Roundsey most of the time, esp since I've been working and have barely had the energy for dailies lol.

I'm personally in it for the Umber guy, I lovee umber shjkbf. Good luck with the copper gal! Dragon sin as you must lol, you have my support lhjbv <3

And yeah SAME I'm going to forget for real
@Divineclaws

Yeahhh lolol I usually only buy like. 10 tickerts if I get any at all. I don't even remember to check Roundsey most of the time, esp since I've been working and have barely had the energy for dailies lol.

I'm personally in it for the Umber guy, I lovee umber shjkbf. Good luck with the copper gal! Dragon sin as you must lol, you have my support lhjbv <3

And yeah SAME I'm going to forget for real
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
I’ve upgraded from 10 tickets a week to 15 or 20, sometimes more if i REALLY like the prizes
I’ve upgraded from 10 tickets a week to 15 or 20, sometimes more if i REALLY like the prizes
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I usually only do 10 tickets. I did 150 this time around. Might put more in >> I'd be happy to win anything honestly lol though, being honest, I really want one of those surges, or the breed change lol
I usually only do 10 tickets. I did 150 this time around. Might put more in >> I'd be happy to win anything honestly lol though, being honest, I really want one of those surges, or the breed change lol
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
its like the one week i bought over 3000 tickets trying to get a triple spring,,, and i WON!!! [item=bishoujo observation] one of these that is [emoji=sunglasses size=1] (the sunglasses are to hide the tears)
its like the one week i bought over 3000 tickets trying to get a triple spring,,, and i WON!!!

Bishoujo Observation

one of these that is (the sunglasses are to hide the tears)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
This is my dragon commemorating my own bad roundsey decisions. she has the story in her bio. she haunts me to this day [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73910735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739108/73910735_350.png[/img][/url] That being said--i wish you the best of luck in this week's raffle!!
This is my dragon commemorating my own bad roundsey decisions. she has the story in her bio. she haunts me to this day

73910735_350.png

That being said--i wish you the best of luck in this week's raffle!!
oof, i really hope you win something! i only put 50 tickets in if i really like the prizes. usually i stick to 10. ive never won a single thing yet, but you cant win if you’re not trying, right?
oof, i really hope you win something! i only put 50 tickets in if i really like the prizes. usually i stick to 10. ive never won a single thing yet, but you cant win if you’re not trying, right?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="Reanimated" date="2023-07-26 20:18:59" ] its like the one week i bought over 3000 tickets trying to get a triple spring,,, and i WON!!! [item=bishoujo observation] one of these that is [emoji=sunglasses size=1] (the sunglasses are to hide the tears) [/quote] this is why whenever there are marva eyes (or other worthless prizes) I put in 10 tickets, if any at all. I don't need that kind of disappointment lmao
Reanimated wrote on 2023-07-26 20:18:59:
its like the one week i bought over 3000 tickets trying to get a triple spring,,, and i WON!!!

Bishoujo Observation

one of these that is (the sunglasses are to hide the tears)

this is why whenever there are marva eyes (or other worthless prizes) I put in 10 tickets, if any at all. I don't need that kind of disappointment lmao
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I've never won anything from Roundsey lol. Last week I really wanted to win the Scene and ended up buying 1500 tickets... I got nothing. Not bothering to do that again.
I've never won anything from Roundsey lol. Last week I really wanted to win the Scene and ended up buying 1500 tickets... I got nothing. Not bothering to do that again.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2