Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101
Oh they're soooo beautiful, I think they're my favourite breed to date, but I am equally so sad, I'm finally active during a new breed release and there's no egg/scroll. I always pick the worst times lol. I was so excited thinking I'd be able to have a G1 new breed dragon. Bummer.
Oh they're soooo beautiful, I think they're my favourite breed to date, but I am equally so sad, I'm finally active during a new breed release and there's no egg/scroll. I always pick the worst times lol. I was so excited thinking I'd be able to have a G1 new breed dragon. Bummer.
ooohhhhhh WOW i did not expect to like these as much as i do??? they're amazing!!! edit: hi i am in love and already have a girl because she's PERFECT [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/598119][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5982/598119_350.png[/img][/url]
ooohhhhhh WOW i did not expect to like these as much as i do??? they're amazing!!!

edit: hi i am in love and already have a girl because she's PERFECT

598119_350.png
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
SANDSHARKS! I love them! The Augment gene is especially cool... but I like them all!
SANDSHARKS! I love them! The Augment gene is especially cool... but I like them all!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Ok, my new favourite dragon
Ok, my new favourite dragon
I have been selling items I have earned on site, as well as dragons I have hatched from eggs I saved during the last NotN since the ancient template stream was announced. I have not spent a dollar and I have been able to earn up to 10,000g. While the price may seem ridiculous, it is not technically behind a paywall since you can earn gems on the site through game play. That being said, I love and appreciate the new breed, even if I do have to be more mindful about the cost of their breed changes. Thank you FR staff, for all your hard work. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have been selling items I have earned on site, as well as dragons I have hatched from eggs I saved during the last NotN since the ancient template stream was announced. I have not spent a dollar and I have been able to earn up to 10,000g. While the price may seem ridiculous, it is not technically behind a paywall since you can earn gems on the site through game play.

That being said, I love and appreciate the new breed, even if I do have to be more mindful about the cost of their breed changes. Thank you FR staff, for all your hard work.
ShopSigText_Short_F.png___ RubyThroated_Zephyrtail_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Tiny.pngLilacWish_Flixie_Batch_2.8_Bottle_Small_Feature.pngStygs_Creature_Curios_Carnelian_Nibbler_Bottle_Tiny.png _____AleretheBustSig_Small.png
Beautiful new breed! The new genes this time around are spectacular too, especially the line-breakers. I hope we see Sailfish/Marlin spreading to other breeds someday the wild accent colors are so exciting and fun!

Thank you staff for all your hard work!
Beautiful new breed! The new genes this time around are spectacular too, especially the line-breakers. I hope we see Sailfish/Marlin spreading to other breeds someday the wild accent colors are so exciting and fun!

Thank you staff for all your hard work!
Absolutely gorgeous sand sharks. I love the lore, maximum efficiency
Absolutely gorgeous sand sharks. I love the lore, maximum efficiency
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
Oh gosh they're so BEAUTIFUL!

Bye-bye all my imaginary monies! ;)
Oh gosh they're so BEAUTIFUL!

Bye-bye all my imaginary monies! ;)
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
omg I'm in love
omg I'm in love
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
thank you staff for all of your work! it was really exciting to get to see the creation process being streamed and I think the artists killed it this time with the new genes! no regrets spending the past few months saving up for this breed - achievement system was a really great way to build up gems for this ^^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87570658][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875707/87570658_350.png[/img][/url][/center] also I'm loving all of the new snake themed genes <3 [s]I might need another sandsurge specifically for diamondback/rattlesnake[/s]
thank you staff for all of your work! it was really exciting to get to see the creation process being streamed and I think the artists killed it this time with the new genes! no regrets spending the past few months saving up for this breed - achievement system was a really great way to build up gems for this ^^
87570658_350.png

also I'm loving all of the new snake themed genes <3 I might need another sandsurge specifically for diamondback/rattlesnake
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 100 101