Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change shock switch 1m achievement
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2023-07-16 08:26:37" ] [quote name="@/Contaminate" date="2023-07-15 23:45:43" ] [quote name="Wookieinmashoo" date="2023-07-15 05:18:34" ] [quote name="Contaminate" date="2023-07-14 18:05:06" ] I got the 50k in like 6 or 7 minutes of playing it. You can just spam the tries, its not like there's any penalties for guessing wrong [/quote] I have tried spamming the tiles, it's not working, do you have any other suggestions? I have tried, and my best attempt was about that much time and didn't even get close. How are you getting that much? I don't plan on getting these achievements, I have tried and I don't expect to get these achievements. It's fine, I just wish they were different. [/quote] Personally I click across the top row in pairs first and just keep the first and second tiles in mind to look for matches. If I don't spot a match right away, onto row two, same thing. Basically I just match backwards until the tiles are pretty sparse. I'll end with usually 45 - 50s left in the timer on the higher levels. Oddly enough I got the 50k achieve before I got the level ten achieve, so I think I hit it probably on a level 7 or 8 run while doing the "play to stage 5" weekly [/quote] This just could NOT work. On my browser it takes about 2 seconds to turne tile. No matter if I even remember something and move hand fast. Game just move slower then me. And if I will make wrong guess I just end with time expires. [/quote] It sounds like your browser or connection is to blame then. The time limits get VERY forgiving on higher levels, I’m talking 2+ full minutes. If your connection is that laggy, that’s only an issue your isp can solve regarding live play games.
Alkhor wrote on 2023-07-16 08:26:37:
@/Contaminate wrote on 2023-07-15 23:45:43:
Wookieinmashoo wrote on 2023-07-15 05:18:34:
Contaminate wrote on 2023-07-14 18:05:06:
I got the 50k in like 6 or 7 minutes of playing it. You can just spam the tries, its not like there's any penalties for guessing wrong

I have tried spamming the tiles, it's not working, do you have any other suggestions? I have tried, and my best attempt was about that much time and didn't even get close. How are you getting that much?

I don't plan on getting these achievements, I have tried and I don't expect to get these achievements. It's fine, I just wish they were different.

Personally I click across the top row in pairs first and just keep the first and second tiles in mind to look for matches. If I don't spot a match right away, onto row two, same thing. Basically I just match backwards until the tiles are pretty sparse.

I'll end with usually 45 - 50s left in the timer on the higher levels. Oddly enough I got the 50k achieve before I got the level ten achieve, so I think I hit it probably on a level 7 or 8 run while doing the "play to stage 5" weekly
This just could NOT work.
On my browser it takes about 2 seconds to turne tile.
No matter if I even remember something and move hand fast. Game just move slower then me.
And if I will make wrong guess I just end with time expires.

It sounds like your browser or connection is to blame then. The time limits get VERY forgiving on higher levels, I’m talking 2+ full minutes. If your connection is that laggy, that’s only an issue your isp can solve regarding live play games.
sBdLZtA.png
What the staff have done is really not enough, I can personally barely hit 450k, making it share over multiple plays wouldve been the thing. I'm very dissapointed in staff.
What the staff have done is really not enough, I can personally barely hit 450k, making it share over multiple plays wouldve been the thing. I'm very dissapointed in staff.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
eWIwatT.png
o7ZCFYm.png

rix3ppo.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
IMG_5411.png
[quote name="ElijahKujo" date="2023-07-17 07:28:04" ] What the staff have done is really not enough, I can personally barely hit 450k, making it share over multiple plays wouldve been the thing. I'm very dissapointed in staff. [/quote] They may have made it to where the points do carry over now. I don't know for certain but I know I got it myself after the update when live.
ElijahKujo wrote on 2023-07-17 07:28:04:

They may have made it to where the points do carry over now. I don't know for certain but I know I got it myself after the update when live.
This is still very much unattainable for me. I can't process images well, and I really think cumulative is the way to go. Make the point requirement higher, that's fine and still makes it something you have to work for, but goodness, one huge point goal just isn't going to work for many of us :c
I appreciate the effort, but it's not quiiiite what we need

I don't believe the points carry over at this time, as there's no counter updating on the achievement. It could be a thing, but I feel like staff would make sure to add a tracker for a change like that. It's likely that anyone who's unlocking it right now had gotten a score of 700k at some point prior!
This is still very much unattainable for me. I can't process images well, and I really think cumulative is the way to go. Make the point requirement higher, that's fine and still makes it something you have to work for, but goodness, one huge point goal just isn't going to work for many of us :c
I appreciate the effort, but it's not quiiiite what we need

I don't believe the points carry over at this time, as there's no counter updating on the achievement. It could be a thing, but I feel like staff would make sure to add a tracker for a change like that. It's likely that anyone who's unlocking it right now had gotten a score of 700k at some point prior!
image20.jpg
I do deeply appreciate staff lowering the achievement requirments, but I still feel like it would have been better to make the achievement cumulative instead of all in one go. Right now it's still very inaccessible towards players with processing or wrist issues. At around 300k points it becomes impossible for me to keep up with how fast the board is moving because my brain cannot process all the moving blocks at that high a speed. They all just blur into one speeding pile of colours

Making the achievement cumulative would allow player to pick at it at their own pace, with some players being able to complete it in just a few rounds, and others working on it in small chunks when they feel up to it

Edit: Just tried again, I was able to get 450k points in around 40 minutes on easy, my best attempt yet! But I still had issues with keeping up with the screen once it reached the higher speeds, and I don't think I'll be able to reach 700k even if I practice non stop. Plus, my hand is worryingly sore now
I do deeply appreciate staff lowering the achievement requirments, but I still feel like it would have been better to make the achievement cumulative instead of all in one go. Right now it's still very inaccessible towards players with processing or wrist issues. At around 300k points it becomes impossible for me to keep up with how fast the board is moving because my brain cannot process all the moving blocks at that high a speed. They all just blur into one speeding pile of colours

Making the achievement cumulative would allow player to pick at it at their own pace, with some players being able to complete it in just a few rounds, and others working on it in small chunks when they feel up to it

Edit: Just tried again, I was able to get 450k points in around 40 minutes on easy, my best attempt yet! But I still had issues with keeping up with the screen once it reached the higher speeds, and I don't think I'll be able to reach 700k even if I practice non stop. Plus, my hand is worryingly sore now
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Requirement lowered (to a still very high amount), but speed bug still around? Eh... pass for now. If the speed bug is fixed, maybe I'll consider it closer to reasonable.
Requirement lowered (to a still very high amount), but speed bug still around? Eh... pass for now. If the speed bug is fixed, maybe I'll consider it closer to reasonable.
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
[quote name="ElijahKujo" date="2023-07-17 07:28:04" ] What the staff have done is really not enough, I can personally barely hit 450k, making it share over multiple plays wouldve been the thing. I'm very dissapointed in staff. [/quote] Same here, it's still way to high
ElijahKujo wrote on 2023-07-17 07:28:04:
Same here, it's still way to high
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
I really appreciate the lowering of the point value, but continued support. I was personally able to get the achievement at the new lower level (I don't remember when I did it, but apparently I reached it in one of my previous attempts), but it doesn't address the underlying problems. I understand that exact cumulative scores may be impossible, but it could still be changed to something like, "reach 100K 10 times" or "play for at least 10 minutes on Hard without pausing 5 times".
I really appreciate the lowering of the point value, but continued support. I was personally able to get the achievement at the new lower level (I don't remember when I did it, but apparently I reached it in one of my previous attempts), but it doesn't address the underlying problems. I understand that exact cumulative scores may be impossible, but it could still be changed to something like, "reach 100K 10 times" or "play for at least 10 minutes on Hard without pausing 5 times".
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
[quote name="Ista" date="2023-07-17 12:18:48" ] I really appreciate the lowering of the point value, but continued support. I was personally able to get the achievement at the new lower level (I don't remember when I did it, but apparently I reached it in one of my previous attempts), but it doesn't address the underlying problems. I understand that exact cumulative scores may be impossible, but it could still be changed to something like, "reach 100K 10 times" or "play for at least 10 minutes on Hard without pausing 5 times". [/quote] Why you suppose cumulative imposible? I see no reason why it could not being recorded
Ista wrote on 2023-07-17 12:18:48:
Why you suppose cumulative imposible?
I see no reason why it could not being recorded

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
I was able to get it with the new 700k requirement, but it still took upwards of 30 minutes for the attempt. Continued support to make it cumulative.
I was able to get it with the new 700k requirement, but it still took upwards of 30 minutes for the attempt. Continued support to make it cumulative.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20