Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most forgettable dragon type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bogsneaks, Snappers, and Pearlcatchers.
(I have exactly one of each of these in my lair. Go figure.)
Bogsneaks, Snappers, and Pearlcatchers.
(I have exactly one of each of these in my lair. Go figure.)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Sadly, Banescales. Which is a shame, because I was so hyped for them when they first came out. They just... don't really have as many super creative or colorful genes as the other ancients, so it's a lot harder to feel like they're worth the remembering since I can't dress them.
Sadly, Banescales. Which is a shame, because I was so hyped for them when they first came out. They just... don't really have as many super creative or colorful genes as the other ancients, so it's a lot harder to feel like they're worth the remembering since I can't dress them.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
guardians, banescales, and undertides. they're not bad, they're just very... archetypical? exactly what you think of when you hear the word dragon.
guardians, banescales, and undertides. they're not bad, they're just very... archetypical? exactly what you think of when you hear the word dragon.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
Gaolers honestly. Every time I see one I'm like "oh right we have those now"
Gaolers honestly. Every time I see one I'm like "oh right we have those now"
wildclaws for me, i'm not hugely into them and they're the least numerous breed so i don't encounter a lot of them
wildclaws for me, i'm not hugely into them and they're the least numerous breed so i don't encounter a lot of them
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
...Undertides and Aethers. They're just not for me/my lair, and because I didn't spend time scrying them and dressing up the scries, I just kind of forgot they existed after a while.
...Undertides and Aethers. They're just not for me/my lair, and because I didn't spend time scrying them and dressing up the scries, I just kind of forgot they existed after a while.
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
I forget about Veilspun a lot because I avoid scrying dragons with gem genes
I forget about Veilspun a lot because I avoid scrying dragons with gem genes
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
Snappers and WC, I never have them in my lair. If it isn't in my lair, I forget they are a thing
Snappers and WC, I never have them in my lair. If it isn't in my lair, I forget they are a thing
"Never throw the first punch. If you have to throw the second, try to make sure they don't get up for the third."
~ Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10