Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most forgettable dragon type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mirrors and banescales, they need more love imo !
Mirrors and banescales, they need more love imo !
UDy41Fx.png
All except Imperial dragons.
All except Imperial dragons.
I also forgot wildclaws exist and was shocked when I found out they weren’t an ancient breed
I also forgot wildclaws exist and was shocked when I found out they weren’t an ancient breed
I don’t know what to put here
Guardians for sure, Ridgebacks and Snappers as well. Sometimes Wildclaws, even though I have a small few of them.. I used to be absolutely in love with them way back. When I think of a Flight Rising dragon, I think of Skydancers, Fae, or Imperials. (I think of Coatl also, but I forget they're from Flight Rising altogether at times..? Maybe I'm just a bit too in love with their design, I think of them as my favourite type of dragon and it totally slips my mind that they are from a game at all. [emoji=coatl love size=1])
Guardians for sure, Ridgebacks and Snappers as well. Sometimes Wildclaws, even though I have a small few of them.. I used to be absolutely in love with them way back. When I think of a Flight Rising dragon, I think of Skydancers, Fae, or Imperials.

(I think of Coatl also, but I forget they're from Flight Rising altogether at times..? Maybe I'm just a bit too in love with their design, I think of them as my favourite type of dragon and it totally slips my mind that they are from a game at all. )
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/shimmer/capsule
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
all of them, i have bad memory
all of them, i have bad memory
owleics.gif
Honestly...none of them. I love all of them but I do have an oddly low amount of Mirrors for some reason and I'm trying to fix that
Honestly...none of them. I love all of them but I do have an oddly low amount of Mirrors for some reason and I'm trying to fix that
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I consistently forget that Pearlcatchers exist. I think it is because I don’t have many, unfortunately.
I consistently forget that Pearlcatchers exist. I think it is because I don’t have many, unfortunately.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I forget about Banescales constantly. :X
I forget about Banescales constantly. :X
Bogs and Ridgies.
Bogs and Ridgies.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I forget about Mirrors a lot. I don't dislike them, I just don't have many.
I forget about Mirrors a lot. I don't dislike them, I just don't have many.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10