Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most forgettable dragon type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
As much as I think they look wonderful, I ALWAYS forget about Bogsneaks, sorry boggies [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
As much as I think they look wonderful, I ALWAYS forget about Bogsneaks, sorry boggies
Ap6eiOc.png
forgot banescales were a thing until they were mentioned here
forgot banescales were a thing until they were mentioned here
Snappers. I would forget about bogsneaks too if they didn't have their own eggs lol. Tundras are another easily forgotten breed for me
Snappers. I would forget about bogsneaks too if they didn't have their own eggs lol. Tundras are another easily forgotten breed for me
giphy.gif She/her |+2 FR Time|Eternal Light| arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
if anyone says snappers i want to have a personal talk with them (/j /j)

in all seriousness... i forget that banescales and veilspun exist tbh. kinda sucks too because veilspun belong to my flight and im not a huge fan of them ^^; maybe that's why i forget they exist
if anyone says snappers i want to have a personal talk with them (/j /j)

in all seriousness... i forget that banescales and veilspun exist tbh. kinda sucks too because veilspun belong to my flight and im not a huge fan of them ^^; maybe that's why i forget they exist
honestly? i constantly forget about banescales. they aren't bad or anything but they just.. don't stick out, like at all for some reason? still like them tho

i also occasionally forget that faes exist
honestly? i constantly forget about banescales. they aren't bad or anything but they just.. don't stick out, like at all for some reason? still like them tho

i also occasionally forget that faes exist
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
Pearlcatchers and Undertides, for me
Pearlcatchers and Undertides, for me
I always forget about literally all other breeds.

The other day I was like WAIT. YOU CAN ACTUALLY APPAREL??? o,o
I always forget about literally all other breeds.

The other day I was like WAIT. YOU CAN ACTUALLY APPAREL??? o,o
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
Always forgetting about pearlcatchers! Everyone else has a place in my mind but them, for some reason. :(
Always forgetting about pearlcatchers! Everyone else has a place in my mind but them, for some reason. :(
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
i forget guardians are a thing all the time which is really funny since i'm in water flight. it's my g1 fan mindset the plentiful moderns just aren't cool enough plus like mirrors and tundras are WAY cooler plentifuls than fae or guardians. i remember fae because my custom progen was a fae and even though my random was a guardian, i still forget they exist. i'm so glad we got undertides i could barely stand living with 1 flight breed i didnt care about
i forget guardians are a thing all the time which is really funny since i'm in water flight. it's my g1 fan mindset the plentiful moderns just aren't cool enough plus like mirrors and tundras are WAY cooler plentifuls than fae or guardians. i remember fae because my custom progen was a fae and even though my random was a guardian, i still forget they exist. i'm so glad we got undertides i could barely stand living with 1 flight breed i didnt care about
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
wildclaws, theyre kinda just....there to me? especially when scrying
wildclaws, theyre kinda just....there to me? especially when scrying
hewwo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10