Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just trained my first lvl25….
1 2 3
[quote name="Azulops" date="2023-07-04 18:57:28" ] On that note, someone I knew never leveled any of the coli dragons up much but they've been grinding to level up their dragons to level 25 without trainers and have already made more progress than I did so. Maybe i'm just lazy [/quote] Best part is the highest level I have ever reached it 8 for fodder training! All my battles all I could think of was “all that time I could've made so much treasure!” It was really a journey
Azulops wrote on 2023-07-04 18:57:28:
On that note, someone I knew never leveled any of the coli dragons up much but they've been grinding to level up their dragons to level 25 without trainers and have already made more progress than I did so. Maybe i'm just lazy

Best part is the highest level I have ever reached it 8 for fodder training! All my battles all I could think of was “all that time I could've made so much treasure!” It was really a journey
Ah, once you have a trainer dragon or two, it's not so bad. Repetitive clicking for a few hours, spread the sessions out over a couple of days, have some entertainment running in the background. It's still a mindless grind. [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1] But it has always been my most reliable way of earning treasure besides the Fairgrounds Lucky Streak. Never had much luck with selling dragons for more than fodder prices.
Ah, once you have a trainer dragon or two, it's not so bad. Repetitive clicking for a few hours, spread the sessions out over a couple of days, have some entertainment running in the background.

It's still a mindless grind.

But it has always been my most reliable way of earning treasure besides the Fairgrounds Lucky Streak. Never had much luck with selling dragons for more than fodder prices.
MUYNhfy.png ll0CfnD.png dEe2UrM.png
Come hire my nests or my fighters: HERE | Babbling Cove Hatchery HERE
DRr34Qm.png
[quote name="Vincastrum" date="2023-07-04 19:26:07" ] Congrats! RNG is painful, but the money is not :D Meaning that those training shops are probably a side-hustle whilst they multitask training permas or fodder or lvl 25s to sell or grind for items They also train 2 dragons at a time, so double profit (not sponsored just somebody who does. uh, enjoy coli) [/quote] that's how I do it. I'm usually training two fodders at a time, I just put the trainee in one of those slots and train fodder as usual. super quick and painless. not sure if I count as a training shop, but I do sell a lot of lvl25s.
Vincastrum wrote on 2023-07-04 19:26:07:
Congrats! RNG is painful, but the money is not :D

Meaning that those training shops are probably a side-hustle whilst they multitask training permas or fodder or lvl 25s to sell or grind for items
They also train 2 dragons at a time, so double profit
(not sponsored just somebody who does. uh, enjoy coli)

that's how I do it. I'm usually training two fodders at a time, I just put the trainee in one of those slots and train fodder as usual. super quick and painless.

not sure if I count as a training shop, but I do sell a lot of lvl25s.
I was just surprisingly lucky when it came to the achievement…

…Because I had already been in the process of training a new lv 25! He was already at lv 23 when achievos dropped, so um yay?
I was just surprisingly lucky when it came to the achievement…

…Because I had already been in the process of training a new lv 25! He was already at lv 23 when achievos dropped, so um yay?
Congratulations!!! I remember how hard it was.
Congratulations!!! I remember how hard it was.
I trained a dragon through 95% of level 24 juuust incase they added something like this. Got them to level 25 in about 3 battles and had the achievement done day one.

Training all the way from level 1 again though? That's an accomplishment, congrats!
I trained a dragon through 95% of level 24 juuust incase they added something like this. Got them to level 25 in about 3 battles and had the achievement done day one.

Training all the way from level 1 again though? That's an accomplishment, congrats!
27eGmsl.png
Currently working on this. I actually just trained my current coli team to 25 during NotN and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be (even just grinding in Boreal Wood, etc)! So I’m hoping training this dragon won’t be too bad either.
Currently working on this. I actually just trained my current coli team to 25 during NotN and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be (even just grinding in Boreal Wood, etc)! So I’m hoping training this dragon won’t be too bad either.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
I just got that achievement too! I had been working on training a pair for a while, so they were at like 22 when the achievements came out. Plus-side, extra dragons to specialize in case we get a new high-level venue, and loot.
I just got that achievement too! I had been working on training a pair for a while, so they were at like 22 when the achievements came out. Plus-side, extra dragons to specialize in case we get a new high-level venue, and loot.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Congrats! I recall suffering so much to level my first team
Congrats! I recall suffering so much to level my first team
wlLXM.gif
*whistles innocently* *tries to hide most of first lair tab*

I will agree that the first level 25 is an absolute slog. But if you can get a two-fodder-trainer you can level 2 dragons to 25 less than a day(I believe it was 6hours in the mire and 10 in ghostlight? Don’t quote me on that.)
*whistles innocently* *tries to hide most of first lair tab*

I will agree that the first level 25 is an absolute slog. But if you can get a two-fodder-trainer you can level 2 dragons to 25 less than a day(I believe it was 6hours in the mire and 10 in ghostlight? Don’t quote me on that.)
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 3