Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 ... 3176 3177
Can't remember. Can you only get elemental festival chests via digging if it's in the correspending element or is it dig wherever?

Thank you in advance ♥
Can't remember. Can you only get elemental festival chests via digging if it's in the correspending element or is it dig wherever?

Thank you in advance ♥

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk Chests are still exclusive to Digging in the festival territory, yes. For some reason, "Light territory" isn't capitalized in the announcement, so it's easy to miss. [quote name="Lightweaver" date="2023-06-25 05:59:23" ] For the remaining duration of holiday, [b]14[/b] of these skins will be [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/brightshine-jubilee-shop]available at the Festive Favors holiday stall[/url][/b] and [b]seven [/b]of them will very rarely [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather]gathered by digging in the light territory[/url] or by battling in the Coliseum. [b]2[/b] of these skins will be exclusive to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][b]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/b][/url].[/quote]
@Sinnouk

Chests are still exclusive to Digging in the festival territory, yes. For some reason, "Light territory" isn't capitalized in the announcement, so it's easy to miss.
Lightweaver wrote on 2023-06-25 05:59:23:
For the remaining duration of holiday, 14 of these skins will be available at the Festive Favors holiday stall and seven of them will very rarely gathered by digging in the light territory or by battling in the Coliseum. 2 of these skins will be exclusive to Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
what is the current gem:treasure conversion rate?
what is the current gem:treasure conversion rate?
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
@tricolorCarrion

Check Items For Sale. That's where the trades are happening, so all active threads you find, by definition, have the current going rate. If there's multiple available, pick what you want. Looks like it's overall sticking to the usual 1:1000.
@tricolorCarrion

Check Items For Sale. That's where the trades are happening, so all active threads you find, by definition, have the current going rate. If there's multiple available, pick what you want. Looks like it's overall sticking to the usual 1:1000.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge ^^ thank you, i think i'll stick with 1:1000 for simplicity's sake
@NightmareJudge ^^ thank you, i think i'll stick with 1:1000 for simplicity's sake
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
Is there a way to accept all achievement rewards at once?
Is there a way to accept all achievement rewards at once?
ninetales.gifvT2mvkB.pngninetales.gif
@Nyog No. You can find the reasoning in this post if you're interested: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3244804/5#post_54336431
@Nyog No. You can find the reasoning in this post if you're interested: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3244804/5#post_54336431
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hi again. Still struggling with the coding for a dragon bio. Im trying to make my own. (On mobile...) I've got some ideas for themes but I have a few questions in regards to how to code and such so advice appreciated.

1. So I know how to import pictures using the link but some dont work and I dont know why? Is it cause Im on mobile?
2. Is there a place I can go on to see how my bios look on computer? Im exclusive to mobile
3. I know creative corner is the place for free bio templates and icons/banners ect but is there a way to find specific things. I tried the search with key words but no such luck.
4. Any ideas on where I can find dividers and banners to fit a plushie theme and a more vintage book look (think brown)? Trying to set up two templates for my two groups

Thanks!
Hi again. Still struggling with the coding for a dragon bio. Im trying to make my own. (On mobile...) I've got some ideas for themes but I have a few questions in regards to how to code and such so advice appreciated.

1. So I know how to import pictures using the link but some dont work and I dont know why? Is it cause Im on mobile?
2. Is there a place I can go on to see how my bios look on computer? Im exclusive to mobile
3. I know creative corner is the place for free bio templates and icons/banners ect but is there a way to find specific things. I tried the search with key words but no such luck.
4. Any ideas on where I can find dividers and banners to fit a plushie theme and a more vintage book look (think brown)? Trying to set up two templates for my two groups

Thanks!
I7zPX2p.png
@Gen1Ancients97
1. Check the ending of the url - if it doesn't end in .png, .jpg or similar you've got a page url not an image url
2. There should be a option to toggle desktop mode in your browser settings
3. This resource list may have a lot of what you're looking for
4. Have a dig through the above, I don't know of any personally I'm afraid

EDIT: Here's a search I did in creative corner which looks to have loads of options for free resources.
@Gen1Ancients97
1. Check the ending of the url - if it doesn't end in .png, .jpg or similar you've got a page url not an image url
2. There should be a option to toggle desktop mode in your browser settings
3. This resource list may have a lot of what you're looking for
4. Have a dig through the above, I don't know of any personally I'm afraid

EDIT: Here's a search I did in creative corner which looks to have loads of options for free resources.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Thank you for replying!
1. Aaaah that was the issue! Thank you!
2. Aaah I didnt know that. Thanks!
3. Oooh thanks again. Gonna take a peak
4. Its okay dont worry! Thank you for trying to help!

Oooh thank you!!
@Vendrus
Thank you for replying!
1. Aaaah that was the issue! Thank you!
2. Aaah I didnt know that. Thanks!
3. Oooh thanks again. Gonna take a peak
4. Its okay dont worry! Thank you for trying to help!

Oooh thank you!!
I7zPX2p.png
1 2 ... 3030 3031 3032 3033 3034 ... 3176 3177