Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 835 836
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vLaoGnn.png[/img] Accidentally posted a full stack of Immaculate Tablets for 118t, would love to get them back if possible [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
vLaoGnn.png

Accidentally posted a full stack of Immaculate Tablets for 118t, would love to get them back if possible
xMcM5c2.png
While buying fodder, I picked up a gened four-year-old G1 for 5g. If this was a mistake, please let me know and I'll send him back!
While buying fodder, I picked up a gened four-year-old G1 for 5g. If this was a mistake, please let me know and I'll send him back!
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I sold a stack of more than 10 prismatic tokens for a very low price (I was trying to sell tablets! [emoji=coatl scared size=1]) I can give the exact details; message me.
I sold a stack of more than 10 prismatic tokens for a very low price (I was trying to sell tablets! )

I can give the exact details; message me.
just picked up a lightweaver's domain scene for a price that seems like it was missing a digit. please pm with proof if this was you and you'd like it back!
just picked up a lightweaver's domain scene for a price that seems like it was missing a digit. please pm with proof if this was you and you'd like it back!
udj6wT1.png
If you just found some 99 item food listings for 100 Treasure, you can keep all of it, I'm trying to watch a very interesting thriller and I messed up /wheeze
If you just found some 99 item food listings for 100 Treasure, you can keep all of it, I'm trying to watch a very interesting thriller and I messed up /wheeze
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Natron" date="2023-06-26 13:20:22" ] If you just found some 99 item food listings for 100 Treasure, you can keep all of it, I'm trying to watch a very interesting thriller and I messed up /wheeze [/quote] did you also list some for 5g? if so, thanks, those plants were delicious!
Natron wrote on 2023-06-26 13:20:22:

did you also list some for 5g? if so, thanks, those plants were delicious!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
I just bought this wonderful Imp boy, I'll keep him unless it was an accident. Only paid 5kt and he's already full grown. Would love to give him back if you didn't mean to sell him for that price! Here's the dragon in question: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83553277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835533/83553277_350.png[/img][/url] He's an XXY with very nice colors of Orca/Orca/Platinum, maybe it was intentional though? If not I'm happy to send him back :) And please show proof ofc.
I just bought this wonderful Imp boy, I'll keep him unless it was an accident. Only paid 5kt and he's already full grown. Would love to give him back if you didn't mean to sell him for that price! Here's the dragon in question:
83553277_350.png
He's an XXY with very nice colors of Orca/Orca/Platinum, maybe it was intentional though? If not I'm happy to send him back :)

And please show proof ofc.
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
i honestly can't believe i'm posting on this thread again so soon.

i bought 2 Spongy Spingy for 2g on the auction house each (LAH 19g/30kt). if this was you, contact me with proof! i will send them back ^^ (if nobody contacts me within 2 days i will be using one of them for hibden)
i honestly can't believe i'm posting on this thread again so soon.

i bought 2 Spongy Spingy for 2g on the auction house each (LAH 19g/30kt). if this was you, contact me with proof! i will send them back ^^ (if nobody contacts me within 2 days i will be using one of them for hibden)
eepyline.png
chberr
FRT+15 - any pronouns
cQcx9mq.png
XmHV7tO.png
5hF3FGk.png
I just bought the Glimmer and Gloom Veilspun Male Skin for only 5000t on the auction house. If this was a mistake, please let me know with proof, and I will return it!
I just bought the Glimmer and Gloom Veilspun Male Skin for only 5000t on the auction house. If this was a mistake, please let me know with proof, and I will return it!
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
@Fushide ha I also bought one under the same circumstance. I clicked faster than my brain could process the name.
@Fushide ha I also bought one under the same circumstance. I clicked faster than my brain could process the name.

ZYkUXZ0.png
Plague
Hatchery

Featured
Dragon:
84953628.png
1 2 ... 780 781 782 783 784 ... 835 836