Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds achievements not working
1 2 3 4 5
Under my weekly tasks it says "Clear level 5 of Runestones of the Arcanist 4 times." I've done it 5 and it hasn't updated/let me claim my reward.
Under my weekly tasks it says "Clear level 5 of Runestones of the Arcanist 4 times." I've done it 5 and it hasn't updated/let me claim my reward.
@metropolis93fan Have you tried clicking 'Next Level' after you complete level 5?
@metropolis93fan Have you tried clicking 'Next Level' after you complete level 5?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant NO... hadn't tried that. Didn't think it would be necessary. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
@chatoyant NO... hadn't tried that. Didn't think it would be necessary. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
@chatoyant Yep! That did it! Thanks!
@chatoyant Yep! That did it! Thanks!
One more Artifracture bug: I was aiming for [quote]Limestone Line Up (Trilobites) Clear a line of 5 trilobite blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game [/quote] There were 2 trilobites, chalk, another 2 trilobites. Then a chain reaction caused the chalk to match up with stuff vertically and 3 trilobites to drop into that hole. The animation had shown the vertical three disappearing, then the horizontal four disappearing. So, the four trilobites and the one in the middle between them were counted as matches well enough to disappear - but not well enough to give me the achievement for five-in-a-row. Double standards, as they are! [emoji=wildclaw deadpan size=2]
One more Artifracture bug:

I was aiming for
Quote:
Limestone Line Up (Trilobites)
Clear a line of 5 trilobite blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game

There were 2 trilobites, chalk, another 2 trilobites. Then a chain reaction caused the chalk to match up with stuff vertically and 3 trilobites to drop into that hole. The animation had shown the vertical three disappearing, then the horizontal four disappearing.

So, the four trilobites and the one in the middle between them were counted as matches well enough to disappear - but not well enough to give me the achievement for five-in-a-row. Double standards, as they are!
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
possibly +1 to @/snowwall's reported issue. i'm not 100% sure, but i [i]think[/i] the middle stone here had fallen into place from clearing other blocks in the column: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621760698086719491/1119781400627920987/image.png[/img] and it didn't count for the achievement, even after waiting for the recalculation just in case: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621760698086719491/1119781416624996402/image.png[/img]
possibly +1 to @/snowwall's reported issue. i'm not 100% sure, but i think the middle stone here had fallen into place from clearing other blocks in the column:
image.png

and it didn't count for the achievement, even after waiting for the recalculation just in case:
image.png
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2023-06-08 21:53:33" ] As others have said, all the Clear 5 _____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game are having issues, I've had to do them several times before they finally registered. The last one I have left is the stones, and I've probably gotten it like 12 times today at least and it just isn't working. [/quote] After all the recent achievement fixes I went back and tried this again, and I'm still unable to get it. Gotten another few sets of 5 stones (round, white blocks) and it's just not registering. And just to be clear, the one I'm having trouble with is "[b]Limestone Line Up (Stones)[/b] Clear a line of 5 stone blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game"
Alskasaur wrote on 2023-06-08 21:53:33:
As others have said, all the Clear 5 _____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game are having issues, I've had to do them several times before they finally registered. The last one I have left is the stones, and I've probably gotten it like 12 times today at least and it just isn't working.

After all the recent achievement fixes I went back and tried this again, and I'm still unable to get it. Gotten another few sets of 5 stones (round, white blocks) and it's just not registering.

And just to be clear, the one I'm having trouble with is

"Limestone Line Up (Stones)
Clear a line of 5 stone blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game"
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Can also confirmed that the lack of triggering for Runestones of the Arcanist happens on the daily achievement to reach level 5, too.

It seems that it does not trigger upon completing level 5, but instead only after you click "Next Level", something which a lot of people who are only doing the game for the achievement will not end up doing, causing a lot of confusion and frustration.

Based on comments in this thread, this seems to apply to permanent, weekly, daily, and likely any potential monthly achievements for Runestones of the Arcanist.
Can also confirmed that the lack of triggering for Runestones of the Arcanist happens on the daily achievement to reach level 5, too.

It seems that it does not trigger upon completing level 5, but instead only after you click "Next Level", something which a lot of people who are only doing the game for the achievement will not end up doing, causing a lot of confusion and frustration.

Based on comments in this thread, this seems to apply to permanent, weekly, daily, and likely any potential monthly achievements for Runestones of the Arcanist.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Ecliptic

your post is covered by this thread, which devs have asked all future fairgrounds achievement reports to be routed to
@Ecliptic

your post is covered by this thread, which devs have asked all future fairgrounds achievement reports to be routed to
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

I was unsure if acheivements and pursuits fell under the same category. So thanks.
@hatesprit

I was unsure if acheivements and pursuits fell under the same category. So thanks.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
1 2 3 4 5