Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2023
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
Was going to ask why the chickens had their names changed, I liked the unique names. Seems several others already had this question though, so if it was changed because the FR chickens don't resemble the breeds they were named for, that's fair I guess!

Thanks for all the hard work y'all have been doing staff, and happy meat season to those who grind! :p
Was going to ask why the chickens had their names changed, I liked the unique names. Seems several others already had this question though, so if it was changed because the FR chickens don't resemble the breeds they were named for, that's fair I guess!

Thanks for all the hard work y'all have been doing staff, and happy meat season to those who grind! :p
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Happy Sunparched Prowl everyone! Get those gains! [emoji=meat size=1]
Happy Sunparched Prowl everyone! Get those gains!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
WOO...MEAT SEASON!!!
and reasonable familiar/item name changes. makes em easier to look up in the dressing room catalogue, hehe.
WOO...MEAT SEASON!!!
and reasonable familiar/item name changes. makes em easier to look up in the dressing room catalogue, hehe.
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0721/2954/4508/products/MeatSweatsMockup.png[/img]
MeatSweatsMockup.png
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
Literally the timing couldn't be better because I'm trying to get some level 25sssss
Literally the timing couldn't be better because I'm trying to get some level 25sssss
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
Happy MEAT HEAT [emoji=meat size=1]
Happy MEAT HEAT
7tMicCL.png
happy meat heat everyone !! the new vista is sick :o
happy meat heat everyone !! the new vista is sick :o
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
AWWWW YEAH, MEAT TIME
STOCK UP!!!
AWWWW YEAH, MEAT TIME
STOCK UP!!!
Happy Meatheat everyone! I totally forgot it was coming up!
Happy Meatheat everyone! I totally forgot it was coming up!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
ooo
ooo
F3knTgg.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22