Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2023
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
Firebreather gene?! lol when did this one sneak in? It's pretty!
Firebreather gene?! lol when did this one sneak in? It's pretty!
CTF4up6.png
Yes! Hunting season for Coli!
Yes! Hunting season for Coli!
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
YAY YIPPEE ^_^!! RANDOM MEAT EVENT
YAY YIPPEE ^_^!! RANDOM MEAT EVENT
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
[quote name="Ramanth" date="2023-06-15 08:03:28" ] Yay! (Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ ) [/quote] Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again...
Ramanth wrote on 2023-06-15 08:03:28:
Yay!

(Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ )

Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again...
CTF4up6.png
meat heat!!!
meat heat!!!
:)
[quote name="Hotakatsu" date="2023-06-15 06:23:04" ] [quote name="raggirare" date="2023-06-15 06:19:42" ] [quote name="Brushtail" date="2023-06-15 06:13:12" ] I wonder why they changed the chicken names? [/quote] I'm curious as well. My guess is it's to make it easier for people to reference them maybe? [/quote] Some people (quite a few, actually) complained in the forums that the appearance of the chickens weren’t accurate to the real life chicken breeds they’d named them after ;v; // quite a few cute chicken pics were posted to prove their point (which made my day lol) <3 [/quote] Ooohhhh, I was just coming down here to ask about that.
Hotakatsu wrote on 2023-06-15 06:23:04:
raggirare wrote on 2023-06-15 06:19:42:
Brushtail wrote on 2023-06-15 06:13:12:
I wonder why they changed the chicken names?

I'm curious as well. My guess is it's to make it easier for people to reference them maybe?

Some people (quite a few, actually) complained in the forums that the appearance of the chickens weren’t accurate to the real life chicken breeds they’d named them after ;v;

// quite a few cute chicken pics were posted to prove their point (which made my day lol) <3
Ooohhhh, I was just coming down here to ask about that.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Mmmm meat
Mmmm meat
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
MEAT HEAT LET'S GO!!! loving the new vista!
MEAT HEAT LET'S GO!!! loving the new vista!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
[quote name="Fledhyris" date="2023-06-15 08:22:57" ] [quote name="Ramanth" date="2023-06-15 08:03:28" ] Yay! (Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ ) [/quote] Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again... [/quote] Saaaaame. :( I was just getting achievements done early lol
Fledhyris wrote on 2023-06-15 08:22:57:
Ramanth wrote on 2023-06-15 08:03:28:
Yay!

(Although I wish we could have received a warning on the Gathering Page like we do for the festivals. I would have saved my Gathering Turns. :/ )

Same :( I did my gathering in my morning, which was too early for FR. Then had a big surprise when meat started dropping later on from other activities. There's no way I'll remember when these mini festivals start, I can only barely remember the main ones because they always start on the last Saturday of the month! ADHD taxes again...

Saaaaame. :( I was just getting achievements done early lol
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
Do the familiars only drop in certain coliseum areas or in any?
Do the familiars only drop in certain coliseum areas or in any?
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22