Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2023
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
yesss sick vista
yesss sick vista
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
[quote name="Mangoeclipse" date="2023-06-15 09:32:08" ] Love the new vista! Why were all the chicken names changed? Not mad just curious, they seemed just fine to me. [/quote] i belive this was expained in a previous quote but a few people complained that that the chikens looked nothing like the ones they were named after and they had pictures to prove their point.
Mangoeclipse wrote on 2023-06-15 09:32:08:
Love the new vista!

Why were all the chicken names changed? Not mad just curious, they seemed just fine to me.

i belive this was expained in a previous quote but a few people complained that that the chikens looked nothing like the ones they were named after and they had pictures to prove their point.
BtqrfPP.png Foxy Fan
I thought this would start on the 16th so I did my dailies today. [emoji=skull size=1] The vista looks nice!
I thought this would start on the 16th so I did my dailies today.
The vista looks nice!
UwPE0Qp.png
omg the chicken fandom got y'all to change the names.... never underestimate then flock [emoji=skull size=1]
omg the chicken fandom got y'all to change the names.... never underestimate then flock
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
Fleischfest!

Also, I love the new vista so much!
Fleischfest!

Also, I love the new vista so much!
Happy coli grinding!
Happy coli grinding!
VVM4XuM.png
new vista yesssss
new vista yesssss
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
meatheat!
meatheat!
KwxLkEj.png
J7D1quC.png
Woo! Four days of meat.
Woo! Four days of meat.
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
yeah! just whooo!
yeah! just whooo!
BtqrfPP.png Foxy Fan
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22