Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 135
Some of my coliseum/battle achievements seem to be greyed out when I know I should've gotten them... those being specific areas, the level 10 achievement and the 25 achievement, along with the full set of stones. Is this an error or do I really just need to grind another 25 with full stones again just to get the aforementioned ones I know I should have? I have adhd and grinding to 25 again with one dragon just isn't feasible when life gets in the way. If those have to be re-earned, then welp. I'm probably gonna just use Eurybia for the latter 3- just genuinely asking though!
Some of my coliseum/battle achievements seem to be greyed out when I know I should've gotten them... those being specific areas, the level 10 achievement and the 25 achievement, along with the full set of stones. Is this an error or do I really just need to grind another 25 with full stones again just to get the aforementioned ones I know I should have? I have adhd and grinding to 25 again with one dragon just isn't feasible when life gets in the way. If those have to be re-earned, then welp. I'm probably gonna just use Eurybia for the latter 3- just genuinely asking though!
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
Woo! Day late on my end but achievements are fun :D
Claiming 200 ish is nothing compared to G R A V E L
Woo! Day late on my end but achievements are fun :D
Claiming 200 ish is nothing compared to G R A V E L
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
So many nice items ohh!
So many nice items ohh!
what

when i think of how i've kept my dragons fed almost consistently since i started playing and then realise it's been ten years... woof
what

when i think of how i've kept my dragons fed almost consistently since i started playing and then realise it's been ten years... woof
nature_banner.png
SQUIRREL FAMILIAR! YES YES YES

I love squirrels and there's not enough on this site SQUIRRELS SQUIRRELS SQUIRRELS
SQUIRREL FAMILIAR! YES YES YES

I love squirrels and there's not enough on this site SQUIRRELS SQUIRRELS SQUIRRELS
Z7cgb70.png
Happy 10th anniversary! This site has come so far. I'm so happy to see <3
Happy 10th anniversary! This site has come so far. I'm so happy to see <3
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
I LOVE THE CHICKENS OML
I LOVE THE CHICKENS OML
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
*loud Team Riptide screech*

FREE GEMS???
LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!

I do wonder though...I used some of the scrolls mentioned in the Achievements at a point (one was for eyes, though Innocent) and I believe I had used a Secondary and Tert one as well. However, I didn't get the achievements for either one triggered so idk if they counted for some other reason (one possibly being because I even did some for Ancient dragons and idk if those would count).

I had changed the eyes of one dragon (MisterGreen, a Spiral) to Innocent, and RIPperoni had (secondary?) gene changed to Marble. I also changed Bandit from a Tundra to a Mirror. Regarding Ancients, I used the Gao Flaunt scroll on Electro, but that achievement was unlocked.

Did they not trigger because I didn't hatch the dragons or did the info just not pull through? ;3; Just wanna clarify. It's too hard to read through 118 (as I type) pages of text, lol. xD

I admittedly didn't screesnhot anything, so I can't prove any of 'em sadly. ;3; But I know I did because I am a horrible saver so to have done anything at all without help (aside from sells and the occasional Fairgrounds) is a miracle, LOL.
*loud Team Riptide screech*

FREE GEMS???
LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!

I do wonder though...I used some of the scrolls mentioned in the Achievements at a point (one was for eyes, though Innocent) and I believe I had used a Secondary and Tert one as well. However, I didn't get the achievements for either one triggered so idk if they counted for some other reason (one possibly being because I even did some for Ancient dragons and idk if those would count).

I had changed the eyes of one dragon (MisterGreen, a Spiral) to Innocent, and RIPperoni had (secondary?) gene changed to Marble. I also changed Bandit from a Tundra to a Mirror. Regarding Ancients, I used the Gao Flaunt scroll on Electro, but that achievement was unlocked.

Did they not trigger because I didn't hatch the dragons or did the info just not pull through? ;3; Just wanna clarify. It's too hard to read through 118 (as I type) pages of text, lol. xD

I admittedly didn't screesnhot anything, so I can't prove any of 'em sadly. ;3; But I know I did because I am a horrible saver so to have done anything at all without help (aside from sells and the occasional Fairgrounds) is a miracle, LOL.
absolutely love every item released! happy anniversary [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
absolutely love every item released! happy anniversary
Gop6Rqp.gif call me Mao:)
+she/her
+fr+3
+avatar
Thank you for all the work done during these ten years and for making me a better dragon drawer ( I hope aah ) [emoji=achievement size=1]
Thank you for all the work done during these ten years and for making me a better dragon drawer ( I hope aah )
74922998_6KCTF9syTl0pwLQ.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 135