Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 134 135
Congrats FR! ♥♥
Congrats FR! ♥♥
KTN9emc.png
“Shine your own light. Follow your own path.”
I've been playing since 2015 (and also had the art book waaay before, as a kid), and I've always admired the effort and care the whole team has put into not only the game itself but its community. Congrats on the huge day, and thank you for all the hard work over the years! [emoji=spiral love size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
I've been playing since 2015 (and also had the art book waaay before, as a kid), and I've always admired the effort and care the whole team has put into not only the game itself but its community. Congrats on the huge day, and thank you for all the hard work over the years!
new-sig.png
Happy Anniversary!!

Oh my Goodness, I audibly gasped at all the items we've received here.
So many more examples of buildings around Sornieth, the crystals, bees, and gas masks - the art studio collection is exactly fitted for so many users!
I'm such a fan of the interface & artwork for AAA, that skycat is such a sweet detail :P

I honestly could ramble on forever about this announcement, the return of achievements, and all we've received in this past year - but we're all feeling the same enthusiasm, so let's just go enjoy playing! haha

Happy Anniversary!!

Oh my Goodness, I audibly gasped at all the items we've received here.
So many more examples of buildings around Sornieth, the crystals, bees, and gas masks - the art studio collection is exactly fitted for so many users!
I'm such a fan of the interface & artwork for AAA, that skycat is such a sweet detail :P

I honestly could ramble on forever about this announcement, the return of achievements, and all we've received in this past year - but we're all feeling the same enthusiasm, so let's just go enjoy playing! haha

whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
happy anniversary! i love all the new items, immediately got the full art studio collection ahah
happy anniversary! i love all the new items, immediately got the full art studio collection ahah
HeUGJin.png
Call us Sender!
FR +9
it/its
butch trans aro bi lesbian
:3Artist
:3Plural system, we don't sign
:3Bodily in our 20s
:3Still into Homestuck in 2023
3oco5E7.png
Happy anniversary everyone, time to go and click accept to 100+ achievements!! T_T
Happy anniversary everyone, time to go and click accept to 100+ achievements!! T_T
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
HOLY CRAP theser r so gorjus
HOLY CRAP theser r so gorjus
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
i'm sure someone else has asked this before, but i haven't seen anyone from staff answer - is there any particular reason there's no "collect all" on the achievements page?
i'm sure someone else has asked this before, but i haven't seen anyone from staff answer - is there any particular reason there's no "collect all" on the achievements page?
medicham.gif
BNH15Ks.png P9aWhak.png
Pgv53XB.png zl1ZGZ2.pngmlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png
stoutland.gif
Hi I have been having an issue communicating with you. My email is correct,but is not recognized when I wrote a long explanation of my problems with this web site. My daughter is on here, and she hasn't had any trouble. The main problem is bonding, as I get notes saying I already bonded today. That isn't true. I lost several gold chest because of this error. I just hatched an Undertide with a color out of the parent's range. I had Cyan to Watermelon, and ended up with eldritch.
Hi I have been having an issue communicating with you. My email is correct,but is not recognized when I wrote a long explanation of my problems with this web site. My daughter is on here, and she hasn't had any trouble. The main problem is bonding, as I get notes saying I already bonded today. That isn't true. I lost several gold chest because of this error. I just hatched an Undertide with a color out of the parent's range. I had Cyan to Watermelon, and ended up with eldritch.
10 WHOLE YEARRRSSSSS!!!!!!!! so proud of being a FR player, this game is my #1 special interest and always makes me smile even on hard days :') <3 thank you so much staff, y'all are insanely talented and your passion shows.

here's to another 10+ years!! <333
10 WHOLE YEARRRSSSSS!!!!!!!! so proud of being a FR player, this game is my #1 special interest and always makes me smile even on hard days :') <3 thank you so much staff, y'all are insanely talented and your passion shows.

here's to another 10+ years!! <333
[quote name="Andor" date="2023-06-09 08:12:36" ] i'm sure someone else has asked this before, but i haven't seen anyone from staff answer - is there any particular reason there's no "collect all" on the achievements page? [/quote] @Andor They answer that [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3244804/5#post_54336431]here [/url]
Andor wrote on 2023-06-09 08:12:36:
@Andor They answer that here
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x