Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other older/more active players...
1 2 3 4 5 6
it really sucks having to redo things i already worked hard to do x_x but it would definitely have been an exhausting task to look through EVERY single player's past to properly appoint achievements, so i'm trying not to be too discouraged from it... even though it does suck that so many of them are things i've already done.

i also feel the exalt/restore progen thing sucks, and is one i'll likely never get, because i love my progens dearly and even knowing i'd get them back it feels too nerve-wracking. definitely shouldn't have been an achievo.

perhaps what hurts the most for me personally is the "breed certain eye types" or 5 egg nest achievements! i've only gotten a single 5 egg nest in my entire 8 years on this website, and it was when achievements were disabled, so admittedly i'm grumbling a bit about it. but i suppose with time and luck i'll get one again eventually! hopefully not too long now :")

nonetheless i enjoy all of the things to do, so i'm still pretty happy!
it really sucks having to redo things i already worked hard to do x_x but it would definitely have been an exhausting task to look through EVERY single player's past to properly appoint achievements, so i'm trying not to be too discouraged from it... even though it does suck that so many of them are things i've already done.

i also feel the exalt/restore progen thing sucks, and is one i'll likely never get, because i love my progens dearly and even knowing i'd get them back it feels too nerve-wracking. definitely shouldn't have been an achievo.

perhaps what hurts the most for me personally is the "breed certain eye types" or 5 egg nest achievements! i've only gotten a single 5 egg nest in my entire 8 years on this website, and it was when achievements were disabled, so admittedly i'm grumbling a bit about it. but i suppose with time and luck i'll get one again eventually! hopefully not too long now :")

nonetheless i enjoy all of the things to do, so i'm still pretty happy!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Technically I should have way more unlocked than I do but course when you complete everything years before this feature rolled back out redone... Eh.. I have no want to repeat so many of the breeding and coli ones. I never play minigames because mobile hates it, and I do not want to expand my lair much. There's just ones I'll never get an I'm ok with it.

Edit. Also the breeding ones tick me off so much. I literally hatched one of the only primals I've never hatched like two days ago. Didn't count :) Like idk that one peeved me than the others, besides exalting progens because just why.
Technically I should have way more unlocked than I do but course when you complete everything years before this feature rolled back out redone... Eh.. I have no want to repeat so many of the breeding and coli ones. I never play minigames because mobile hates it, and I do not want to expand my lair much. There's just ones I'll never get an I'm ok with it.

Edit. Also the breeding ones tick me off so much. I literally hatched one of the only primals I've never hatched like two days ago. Didn't count :) Like idk that one peeved me than the others, besides exalting progens because just why.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Eaglefairy" date="2023-06-08 10:55:14" ] [quote name="SCB" date="2023-06-08 10:34:04" ] They're mostly supposed to be achieved by regular play. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt that unless someone really, REALLY tries, your typical player will ever get them all. And that's okay. There's lots of them so there's a little something for everyone. [/quote] Yeah, I get that, but for me it's hard not to groan a bit when I think about the 2000+ auctions I sold earlier this year. If I had just waited a few more months...! Honestly I think I might just need to take a break from the site, I've been feeling a little burned out on the game lately. I've been falling into the "optimal play" mindset while trying to get a light sprite and that becomes unfun very quickly lol. [/quote] Oh yeah, I absolutely get that. I sold my light sprite and two KS fams because I had gotten very stuck in the "gotta catch them all" mindset. The last two KS fams were a skycat and bone fiend.. so... yeah.. seeing their prices moving out of my grasp faster than I could make the money, it was time to call it quits. I might rebuy the Light Sprite eventually (I spent most of the proceeds on Lorwolf KS.. so I am FR broke again lol) FOMO can be such a terrible thing in games, sucks the fun right out.
Eaglefairy wrote on 2023-06-08 10:55:14:
SCB wrote on 2023-06-08 10:34:04:
They're mostly supposed to be achieved by regular play. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt that unless someone really, REALLY tries, your typical player will ever get them all. And that's okay. There's lots of them so there's a little something for everyone.

Yeah, I get that, but for me it's hard not to groan a bit when I think about the 2000+ auctions I sold earlier this year. If I had just waited a few more months...!

Honestly I think I might just need to take a break from the site, I've been feeling a little burned out on the game lately. I've been falling into the "optimal play" mindset while trying to get a light sprite and that becomes unfun very quickly lol.
Oh yeah, I absolutely get that. I sold my light sprite and two KS fams because I had gotten very stuck in the "gotta catch them all" mindset. The last two KS fams were a skycat and bone fiend.. so... yeah.. seeing their prices moving out of my grasp faster than I could make the money, it was time to call it quits. I might rebuy the Light Sprite eventually (I spent most of the proceeds on Lorwolf KS.. so I am FR broke again lol)

FOMO can be such a terrible thing in games, sucks the fun right out.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i don't wanna hatch 3000 modern dragons AND 3000 ancient dragons.... surely i've done that in my FR history already? minus the ancients... T_T
ah well, it's something long-term to work on lol

overall i'm not too fussed about it; i think it's more fun to have stuff to work towards anyways :3
i don't wanna hatch 3000 modern dragons AND 3000 ancient dragons.... surely i've done that in my FR history already? minus the ancients... T_T
ah well, it's something long-term to work on lol

overall i'm not too fussed about it; i think it's more fun to have stuff to work towards anyways :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
i hate selling stuff on the ah for treasure..... but im a little bit of a completionist so i guess ill start selling junk apparel and fodder hatchies
i hate selling stuff on the ah for treasure..... but im a little bit of a completionist so i guess ill start selling junk apparel and fodder hatchies
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
[quote name="NightmareValley" date="2023-06-08 09:55:17" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-06-08 08:48:28" ] I am laid-back and not pursue to get all in the first place because many of them are types that I do not do normally. For example, owning different dragon breeds in my lair and awakening familiars. [/quote] Mee too, I'm happy with the achievements I got, but I'm not going to make it a chore, I'll just keep playing as I always do and whatever comes is a bonus :) [/quote] same here! I'll probably knock out some of the easy ones (e.g. winning a battle in each venue) but many of the others will come when they come, or maybe not at all, and that's fine. Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble both crash my Firefox so those are just not happening. I also echo what everyone else said about not wanting to do the dragon restoration achievements (I'm not gonna exalt a progen because I just don't feel like it. and for everyone else, I want that panic button available). but that's fine, it's not a lot of points, I can make it up with pursuits
NightmareValley wrote on 2023-06-08 09:55:17:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-06-08 08:48:28:
I am laid-back and not pursue to get all in the first place because many of them are types that I do not do normally. For example, owning different dragon breeds in my lair and awakening familiars.

Mee too, I'm happy with the achievements I got, but I'm not going to make it a chore, I'll just keep playing as I always do and whatever comes is a bonus :)
same here! I'll probably knock out some of the easy ones (e.g. winning a battle in each venue) but many of the others will come when they come, or maybe not at all, and that's fine. Shock Switch and Tidal Trouble both crash my Firefox so those are just not happening.

I also echo what everyone else said about not wanting to do the dragon restoration achievements (I'm not gonna exalt a progen because I just don't feel like it. and for everyone else, I want that panic button available). but that's fine, it's not a lot of points, I can make it up with pursuits
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Some of the breeding and battle ones have me like...sigh. At this point I'm just extremely grateful that I didn't have time the last couple days to finish leveling the dragon I was leveling...she's at 21 right now and if I'd gotten her maxed before this dropped I would've screamed lol

edit: I'm still redeeming them and just got to the one where it says I haven't logged on every day for 7 days. lol. lmao, even. yeah some of the misc ones are also going to be annoying to have to do again, like a year's worth of joxar boxes. I don't understand why some achievements remember some retroactive things but not others (like 3 days online but not 7 or more)
Some of the breeding and battle ones have me like...sigh. At this point I'm just extremely grateful that I didn't have time the last couple days to finish leveling the dragon I was leveling...she's at 21 right now and if I'd gotten her maxed before this dropped I would've screamed lol

edit: I'm still redeeming them and just got to the one where it says I haven't logged on every day for 7 days. lol. lmao, even. yeah some of the misc ones are also going to be annoying to have to do again, like a year's worth of joxar boxes. I don't understand why some achievements remember some retroactive things but not others (like 3 days online but not 7 or more)
The fairgrounds ones... I just can't... I'm SO bad at runestones and shock switch so IDK how I'm going to manage them

EDIT: I'm pretty lucky with how many of these I already did and got points for, like restoring an exalted dragon and levelling a derg to 25 (which I actually finished just this morning which was fun)
The fairgrounds ones... I just can't... I'm SO bad at runestones and shock switch so IDK how I'm going to manage them

EDIT: I'm pretty lucky with how many of these I already did and got points for, like restoring an exalted dragon and levelling a derg to 25 (which I actually finished just this morning which was fun)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Honestly, I feel reinvigorated. Will see how long it lasts, but it feels good to have new goals.
Honestly, I feel reinvigorated. Will see how long it lasts, but it feels good to have new goals.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I personally... have no problem with any of it. It's a fun new thing and I'm glad they added it even if they don't catch all the stuff we did before.

I'm honestly surprised at the stuff it did catch. My exalted and restored progen from years ago was somehow accounted for even though (or maybe because of?) it happened back in the days when you had to manually ask staff to do it. I haven't looked at a lot of the ones I'll have to redo, but frankly I'm amazed at the number they came up with and the fun names, too.

Not to mention all those sweet prizes for achievements. Very fun addition to the game, I think!
I personally... have no problem with any of it. It's a fun new thing and I'm glad they added it even if they don't catch all the stuff we did before.

I'm honestly surprised at the stuff it did catch. My exalted and restored progen from years ago was somehow accounted for even though (or maybe because of?) it happened back in the days when you had to manually ask staff to do it. I haven't looked at a lot of the ones I'll have to redo, but frankly I'm amazed at the number they came up with and the fun names, too.

Not to mention all those sweet prizes for achievements. Very fun addition to the game, I think!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3 4 5 6