Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other older/more active players...
1 2 3 4 5 6
it took me 8 entire years to finally get to 50 lair slots how the hell am i going to make it to 200
i just looked through all the battle achievements pain and misery and death...
it took me 8 entire years to finally get to 50 lair slots how the hell am i going to make it to 200
i just looked through all the battle achievements pain and misery and death...
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Yeah, the progen one has me side eying. I mean, i'm gonna do it, but for lore reasons I really, really wish i didn't have to ;-; I understand why they're not retroactively done, but some of them i really really wish I didn't have to do.

I'm gonna have to pull him out of the den, exalt him, restore him, wait thirty days, and then put him back up.

Sigh. Since he's out, i might as well make him my levelling up to 25 achievement, (i know there's at least one, not sure how many more) but it still kinda rankles.

At least they're easy to restore.
Yeah, the progen one has me side eying. I mean, i'm gonna do it, but for lore reasons I really, really wish i didn't have to ;-; I understand why they're not retroactively done, but some of them i really really wish I didn't have to do.

I'm gonna have to pull him out of the den, exalt him, restore him, wait thirty days, and then put him back up.

Sigh. Since he's out, i might as well make him my levelling up to 25 achievement, (i know there's at least one, not sure how many more) but it still kinda rankles.

At least they're easy to restore.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
also not looking forwards to redoing anything so i just. wont. fr thinks i only have 5 breeds in my lair somehow hahahaha
also not looking forwards to redoing anything so i just. wont. fr thinks i only have 5 breeds in my lair somehow hahahaha
NY105Sx.gif
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-06-08 09:37:36" ] Yeah, those two are just... Not right. I love my progens and I don't want to exalt either of them, even temporarily. I could technically exalt a rando I don't care about for the other one, but... it's important to me for peace of mind that I keep my regular dragon restoration period unused in case of emergency. No way am I going to be arbitrarily inducing my restoration cooldown for 90 days just to complete an achievement quest. [/quote] Exactly my thoughts, I don't want to trigger the restoration cooldown for an achievement in case I really mess up and exalt an important dragon only to be then locked out of that option. Just yikes to think about that happening. Its like, press an emergency button only used for emergencies for an achievement... it just does not sit right to me to use a site function that is intended for if the player messes up. In the end it is not that a big of a deal that I miss out on 2 achievement points and some tokens, but still its just weird that those 2 things are an achievement.
Zenzic wrote on 2023-06-08 09:37:36:

Yeah, those two are just... Not right.
I love my progens and I don't want to exalt either of them, even temporarily.

I could technically exalt a rando I don't care about for the other one, but... it's important to me for peace of mind that I keep my regular dragon restoration period unused in case of emergency. No way am I going to be arbitrarily inducing my restoration cooldown for 90 days just to complete an achievement quest.

Exactly my thoughts, I don't want to trigger the restoration cooldown for an achievement in case I really mess up and exalt an important dragon only to be then locked out of that option. Just yikes to think about that happening.

Its like, press an emergency button only used for emergencies for an achievement... it just does not sit right to me to use a site function that is intended for if the player messes up.

In the end it is not that a big of a deal that I miss out on 2 achievement points and some tokens, but still its just weird that those 2 things are an achievement.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
absolute same. some of these i KNOW ive completed and im just not excited about redoing them again (i know i just made a thread saying i want to do more things but that's, like, different)
absolute same. some of these i KNOW ive completed and im just not excited about redoing them again (i know i just made a thread saying i want to do more things but that's, like, different)
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-06-08 08:48:28" ] I am laid-back and not pursue to get all in the first place because many of them are types that I do not do normally. For example, owning different dragon breeds in my lair and awakening familiars. [/quote] Mee too, I'm happy with the achievements I got, but I'm not going to make it a chore, I'll just keep playing as I always do and whatever comes is a bonus :)
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-06-08 08:48:28:
I am laid-back and not pursue to get all in the first place because many of them are types that I do not do normally. For example, owning different dragon breeds in my lair and awakening familiars.

Mee too, I'm happy with the achievements I got, but I'm not going to make it a chore, I'll just keep playing as I always do and whatever comes is a bonus :)
SIG-02.png
I am mildly annoyed about that. I have almost none of the colosseum achievements, even though I've managed to level a full party of level 25 dragons in the past. I guess the game doesn't just count any level X dragons in your lair because those could have been bought/traded, but it is a little disheartening to see grayed-out achievements for things I know I've done before.

EDIT: At least some of those achievements have been filled in between now and when I first made this post. Either the mods noticed people having this issue and patched it, or the site is just being a little slow processing all these achievements. I feel bad for complaining now.
I am mildly annoyed about that. I have almost none of the colosseum achievements, even though I've managed to level a full party of level 25 dragons in the past. I guess the game doesn't just count any level X dragons in your lair because those could have been bought/traded, but it is a little disheartening to see grayed-out achievements for things I know I've done before.

EDIT: At least some of those achievements have been filled in between now and when I first made this post. Either the mods noticed people having this issue and patched it, or the site is just being a little slow processing all these achievements. I feel bad for complaining now.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
yeah, there are more than a few achievements I'm dreading. especially hatching eggs... again. I know I've hatched one of each elemental egg + bogsneak/noc, and I got eggs for the hibden tasks too. so... back to grinding it out for eggs again I guess. yippee... I get why they can't use existing dragons for those achievements but it's sort of a bummer.

I was surprised to see that I had the "exalt and restore a non-progen" achivement unlocked, I don't remember doing that at all lmao
yeah, there are more than a few achievements I'm dreading. especially hatching eggs... again. I know I've hatched one of each elemental egg + bogsneak/noc, and I got eggs for the hibden tasks too. so... back to grinding it out for eggs again I guess. yippee... I get why they can't use existing dragons for those achievements but it's sort of a bummer.

I was surprised to see that I had the "exalt and restore a non-progen" achivement unlocked, I don't remember doing that at all lmao
they/them
Applying eye vials and gene scrolls :')
I'm just not going to bother with some of these, and if I do complete them it will be serendipitous.
Applying eye vials and gene scrolls :')
I'm just not going to bother with some of these, and if I do complete them it will be serendipitous.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I won't lie it's mildly infuriating to know that you do have so many of these more grindy achievements but of course cuz it's been so long... lol.

Maybe someday they'll fix it but I'm not gonna hold out hopes that it'll happen
I won't lie it's mildly infuriating to know that you do have so many of these more grindy achievements but of course cuz it's been so long... lol.

Maybe someday they'll fix it but I'm not gonna hold out hopes that it'll happen
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6