Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [NatDom] Greenskeeper Gathering 2023!!!!
1 2 3 4
We got lost so hard that the OOF raffle thread is lost. [emoji=wildclaw scared size=2]
We got lost so hard that the OOF raffle thread is lost.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
[quote name="BrassicaOracle" date="2023-05-22 08:14:22" ] We got lost so hard that the OOF raffle thread is lost. [emoji=wildclaw scared size=2] [/quote] Glademom bless you, I snorted water out of my nose onto my cat and she is angry now
BrassicaOracle wrote on 2023-05-22 08:14:22:
We got lost so hard that the OOF raffle thread is lost.

Glademom bless you, I snorted water out of my nose onto my cat and she is angry now
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@Goldia, please PM me what you might need from the thread. I can get that information for you.
@Goldia, please PM me what you might need from the thread. I can get that information for you.
@Aequorin

Ahhh - thank you!! I'll PM you about the details of this thing, but I think I have everything - Quotes on a still open tab worked for me! But yes, I am SUPER glad that you would have provided that for us!!!

Everyone else: New thread is HERE!!!

And kira is busily updating the front page and DW links!
@Aequorin

Ahhh - thank you!! I'll PM you about the details of this thing, but I think I have everything - Quotes on a still open tab worked for me! But yes, I am SUPER glad that you would have provided that for us!!!

Everyone else: New thread is HERE!!!

And kira is busily updating the front page and DW links!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
DW and front page are updated, we found the map again friends!
DW and front page are updated, we found the map again friends!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
[quote name="@Aequorin" date="2023-05-22 07:55:43" ] [quote name="misanthropy" date="2023-05-22 07:37:45" ] hey! i think the oof raffle link might be broken? it gives me a 404 error whenever i try to access the thread [/quote] Hello @/misanthropy, given the nature (no pun intended!) of the threads, I'm going to make a small exception and clarify the reasons surrounding the moderation of two threads outside of the initial removal. [b]To be clear: No one is in trouble.[/b] The original poster (or OP) of each thread have already been notified of the removal. Unfortunately we had to remove some threads related to the upcoming Greenskeeper Gathering Dominance effort under our [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url][/b] and [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201441323]Rules & Policies[/url][/b]. Sharing real time location information and sharing personal stories has the potential to, can, and will reveal personally identifying information, or PII. That is a safety risk we cannot allow on our platform, so they had to be removed completely. I hope this information helps. Thank you! [/quote] thank you so much for the info! i was definitely a little concerned though i know there wasn't any ill will behind the story sharing prompts. happy greenskeeper gathering!
@Aequorin wrote on 2023-05-22 07:55:43:
misanthropy wrote on 2023-05-22 07:37:45:
hey! i think the oof raffle link might be broken? it gives me a 404 error whenever i try to access the thread

Hello @/misanthropy, given the nature (no pun intended!) of the threads, I'm going to make a small exception and clarify the reasons surrounding the moderation of two threads outside of the initial removal. To be clear: No one is in trouble. The original poster (or OP) of each thread have already been notified of the removal.

Unfortunately we had to remove some threads related to the upcoming Greenskeeper Gathering Dominance effort under our Terms of Use and Rules & Policies. Sharing real time location information and sharing personal stories has the potential to, can, and will reveal personally identifying information, or PII. That is a safety risk we cannot allow on our platform, so they had to be removed completely. I hope this information helps. Thank you!

thank you so much for the info! i was definitely a little concerned though i know there wasn't any ill will behind the story sharing prompts. happy greenskeeper gathering!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
When I was around 13 I went to a friends birthday, which was held in the picnic area in our local forest. We, along with some seven other guests (all girls around the same age) decided to take a trail to visit a small cave. We informed our parents, took a couple bottles of water and snacks, consulted the map and away we went!

We eventually arrived at a sideways brake on the trail that wasn't marked on the map, but hey, that was still clearly a well maintained path, so it must be the right way, right? And every once in a while we came across wooden guard rails and bridges, so obvioulsy it was leading somewhere.

Well, one and a half hours into what should have been a 20 minute hike we figured we took the wrong path. We weren't the brightest. So, we began the hike back and managed to find our way back easily enough. And found our parents freaking the hell out. This was pre cell phones, mind you. My mother was spitting mad (worried, the poor dear), someone ran to inform the guards, because of course the guards were searching for us on the trail we should have been on, and I remember my friend's mother saying "I'm glad you are all alright" and promptly vomiting to the side.

Was a nice hike, though.
When I was around 13 I went to a friends birthday, which was held in the picnic area in our local forest. We, along with some seven other guests (all girls around the same age) decided to take a trail to visit a small cave. We informed our parents, took a couple bottles of water and snacks, consulted the map and away we went!

We eventually arrived at a sideways brake on the trail that wasn't marked on the map, but hey, that was still clearly a well maintained path, so it must be the right way, right? And every once in a while we came across wooden guard rails and bridges, so obvioulsy it was leading somewhere.

Well, one and a half hours into what should have been a 20 minute hike we figured we took the wrong path. We weren't the brightest. So, we began the hike back and managed to find our way back easily enough. And found our parents freaking the hell out. This was pre cell phones, mind you. My mother was spitting mad (worried, the poor dear), someone ran to inform the guards, because of course the guards were searching for us on the trail we should have been on, and I remember my friend's mother saying "I'm glad you are all alright" and promptly vomiting to the side.

Was a nice hike, though.
pCxMRnd.gif 9INKMbn.png Plentiful-Meat.png VEvBB7l.pngKp99Tes.png
@Goldia The realspace photos thing was why I was not interested in that event (beyond my usual issues with uploading). I did think it was a neat idea, but I also wondered if it might result in people posting things without exercising common sense about privacy, etc. - so while I do not take issue with the game, I cannot really argue their point in taking it down, either. I am sorry it caused stress that it happened, though! [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=heart size=1] I guess that means nobody wins the prizes from the scavenger hunt? (That Spiral prize is done up very prettily, so I hope she gets saved for a future batch of prizes or something.)
@Goldia The realspace photos thing was why I was not interested in that event (beyond my usual issues with uploading). I did think it was a neat idea, but I also wondered if it might result in people posting things without exercising common sense about privacy, etc. - so while I do not take issue with the game, I cannot really argue their point in taking it down, either.

I am sorry it caused stress that it happened, though!

I guess that means nobody wins the prizes from the scavenger hunt? (That Spiral prize is done up very prettily, so I hope she gets saved for a future batch of prizes or something.)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OOBWgJ4.png[/img] [size=4][b]Daily Question: [/b]Call to action! Send a nice message to a friend or family member and note how it made you feel![br]OR[br]Head over to teddy2008's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3234434]Floral Fauna[/url] RNG Adopts and pick yourself up a hybrid adopt![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1o8owVJ.png[/img] [size=4]Peace Lily [center][code=Fri][img]https://i.imgur.com/1o8owVJ.png[/img][/code][/center] [size=4][b]Daily Badge:[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2VCvI9P.png[/img] [size=4]Jungle geranium [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/2VCvI9P.png[/img][/code][/center]
OOBWgJ4.png

Daily Question:

Call to action! Send a nice message to a friend or family member and note how it made you feel!
OR
Head over to teddy2008's Floral Fauna RNG Adopts and pick yourself up a hybrid adopt!

1o8owVJ.png

Peace Lily

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1o8owVJ.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

2VCvI9P.png

Jungle geranium

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2VCvI9P.png[/img]
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Gave some patronage to Paradise Provisions for Sunday's question and, to catch up with Friday, a compliment to family which lead to a silly little conversation. Everyone's in a good mood now!
Gave some patronage to Paradise Provisions for Sunday's question and, to catch up with Friday, a compliment to family which lead to a silly little conversation. Everyone's in a good mood now!
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
1 2 3 4