Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Temporary Dragon Portrait Shop (Open)
[center][b]Hi all!![/b] I'm Ivy! I used to have an art shop here, though I went on hiatus and haven't really taken commissions from it in about two years. However now that I'm back to playing and my rampant g1 addiction is back to once again haunt me, I'm looking to sell art once more! Of course, since it's been about two years, my old art shop is [i]severely[/i] outdated in both examples and pricing and I also just want to ease myself back in slowly. Hence, I am here! I'm temporarily selling just dragon portraits at [b]350g/350kt[/b]. [b]Here's a very recent example I made for this[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378392870811598848/1071205830063571064/Idol_Bust_Redraw.png[/img] [b]I'm taking just three atm. first come, first serve. 1. 2. 3. [/b] [/center]
Hi all!!

I'm Ivy! I used to have an art shop here, though I went on hiatus and haven't really taken commissions from it in about two years. However now that I'm back to playing and my rampant g1 addiction is back to once again haunt me, I'm looking to sell art once more!

Of course, since it's been about two years, my old art shop is severely outdated in both examples and pricing and I also just want to ease myself back in slowly.

Hence, I am here! I'm temporarily selling just dragon portraits at 350g/350kt.

Here's a very recent example I made for this

Idol_Bust_Redraw.png

I'm taking just three atm. first come, first serve.

ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Bump!
Bump!
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Bump!
Bump!