Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34
@ChibiFluffy I noticed an error in the Census tab. The "Most Common" section is in the way of average sizes for the Undertide and Aether breeds. I fixed my copy by shifting "Most Common," "Odds and Ends," "Color Ranges," and "Color Patterns" two cells down, and then copying over the averages formulas in the newly cleared spaces. It auto changed which cell was being referenced at the very start of the formula for me which made it super easy (no brain damage necessary). Nor does this seem to have broken anything.
@ChibiFluffy I noticed an error in the Census tab. The "Most Common" section is in the way of average sizes for the Undertide and Aether breeds. I fixed my copy by shifting "Most Common," "Odds and Ends," "Color Ranges," and "Color Patterns" two cells down, and then copying over the averages formulas in the newly cleared spaces. It auto changed which cell was being referenced at the very start of the formula for me which made it super easy (no brain damage necessary). Nor does this seem to have broken anything.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@FredTheCloud thank you for noticing!!

I've made the update to the sheets, now version 5.7.3
@FredTheCloud thank you for noticing!!

I've made the update to the sheets, now version 5.7.3
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy Um so when I try and use the Projects and Pairings tab nothing works. I've tried re inputting data and refreshing the sheet but nothing seems to be working. All the data is inputted correctly as far as I know but nothing is working.

Any help would be appreciated.
@ChibiFluffy Um so when I try and use the Projects and Pairings tab nothing works. I've tried re inputting data and refreshing the sheet but nothing seems to be working. All the data is inputted correctly as far as I know but nothing is working.

eghygkL.png
[quote name="ThePoliceQueen" date="2023-05-22 20:32:03" ] Um so when I try and use the Projects and Pairings tab nothing works. I've tried re inputting data and refreshing the sheet but nothing seems to be working. All the data is inputted correctly as far as I know but nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated. [/quote] i had this issue i think, have you tried changing the ID column format to plain text? @thepolicequeen
ThePoliceQueen wrote on 2023-05-22 20:32:03:
Um so when I try and use the Projects and Pairings tab nothing works. I've tried re inputting data and refreshing the sheet but nothing seems to be working. All the data is inputted correctly as far as I know but nothing is working.

i had this issue i think, have you tried changing the ID column format to plain text?
@thepolicequeen
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
@kyeran nothing happened, the tabs still don't work.
@kyeran nothing happened, the tabs still don't work.
eghygkL.png
@ThePoliceQueen can you send me a pm with a copy of your sheet ?
Preferably editable :)
@ThePoliceQueen can you send me a pm with a copy of your sheet ?
Preferably editable :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy I noticed an error with the food calculator. For the column showing how many of each breed are in lair and not denned, it’s referencing column AE of ref_code which is eye type, instead of column V which is Den.
@ChibiFluffy I noticed an error with the food calculator. For the column showing how many of each breed are in lair and not denned, it’s referencing column AE of ref_code which is eye type, instead of column V which is Den.
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@FredTheCloud thanks for the info :D Sheet updated to 5.7.4 Note to myself to rememeber to do it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3241367]Banescale genes uipdate[/url] [center][item=Primary Gene: Bar (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Crystal (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Ribbon (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Tide (Banescale)][item=Primary Gene: Pharaoh (Banescale)] [item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Facet (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Eel (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Foam (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sarcophagus (Banescale)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Monarch (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Soap (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines (Banescale)][/center]
@FredTheCloud thanks for the info :D
Sheet updated to 5.7.4

Note to myself to rememeber to do it
Banescale genes uipdate

....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center]new genes again~ [item=tertiary gene: firebreather] [item=tertiary gene: carnivore (aberration)][item=tertiary gene: carnivore (aether)][item=tertiary gene: carnivore (banescale)][item=tertiary gene: carnivore (gaoler)] [item=tertiary gene: carnivore (undertide)][item=tertiary gene: carnivore (veilspun)][/center]
new genes again~

Tertiary Gene: Firebreather

....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
I wanted to wait for the new dragon coming up eventually but we keep getting new genes!

I'll be making an update soon~
I wanted to wait for the new dragon coming up eventually but we keep getting new genes!

I'll be making an update soon~
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34