Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@ChibiFluffy hi there!! :D thank you so much for taking this on! ^u^

i believe Siscily had mentioned it to you (they mentioned it in their last ping), but i had reached out offering to help as well; while i wasn't able to take things on myself, i wanted to come by and offer my help here as well! if you'd ever like some back up, i'm happy to support however i can C:
@ChibiFluffy hi there!! :D thank you so much for taking this on! ^u^

i believe Siscily had mentioned it to you (they mentioned it in their last ping), but i had reached out offering to help as well; while i wasn't able to take things on myself, i wanted to come by and offer my help here as well! if you'd ever like some back up, i'm happy to support however i can C:
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@ChibiFluffy

I'd love to stay on the ping list please! Really appreciated the old one and looking forward to more updates for the new breeds and genes~
@ChibiFluffy

I'd love to stay on the ping list please! Really appreciated the old one and looking forward to more updates for the new breeds and genes~
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@ChibiFluffy

Thank you for taking over the spreadsheet. I would like to remain on the pinglist please.
@ChibiFluffy

Thank you for taking over the spreadsheet. I would like to remain on the pinglist please.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@hat17 Thanks for that !! It's gonna make it faster to copy/paste new stuff :D

@Alphazi getting help would be awesome! Do you use Discord ? It's my preferred place for communicating. You can send me your tag through pm if you have one.

Right now I mostly need help finding a list of whatever was updated since 2021 and their prices.
I think the spreadsheets are missing Aberration (and genes) and probably others I am not really up to date myself on the new stuff XD
@hat17 Thanks for that !! It's gonna make it faster to copy/paste new stuff :D

@Alphazi getting help would be awesome! Do you use Discord ? It's my preferred place for communicating. You can send me your tag through pm if you have one.

Right now I mostly need help finding a list of whatever was updated since 2021 and their prices.
I think the spreadsheets are missing Aberration (and genes) and probably others I am not really up to date myself on the new stuff XD
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy

I'd love to stay on the pinglist please!
@ChibiFluffy

I'd love to stay on the pinglist please!
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
Hello, could I be added to this pinglist?
Hello, could I be added to this pinglist?
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
@Mollusc added!
@Mollusc added!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy

May I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you! :)
@ChibiFluffy

May I please be added to the pinglist? Thank you! :)
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@Kelaku Added!
@Kelaku Added!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy i do use discord! :D i'll go send you a PM now!

off the top of my head, i know that obelisks were the big release of 2021; i dunno if those got added yet, but if it was updated to there, then it'd just be going back to look through gene releases? actually, going through the chronological update reference may not be a bad idea - i can see if i can review that tonight!
@ChibiFluffy i do use discord! :D i'll go send you a PM now!

off the top of my head, i know that obelisks were the big release of 2021; i dunno if those got added yet, but if it was updated to there, then it'd just be going back to look through gene releases? actually, going through the chronological update reference may not be a bad idea - i can see if i can review that tonight!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34