Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34
@ChibiFluffy, before I ask for help, I want to say this tracker has all the stuff I want to track in my lair and the autofill option is SO nice! That said, I've put in a few of my dragons, and so far it has marked all of them as having no familiar when in fact they do. Everything else seems to fill in all right. Is it something I'm doing wrong? I still intend to use the tracker and don't mind filling in Ys in the familiars column for everybody, but if it's something I can fix at the outset, I'd rather do that. [emoji=fae happy size=1] Thanks!
@ChibiFluffy, before I ask for help, I want to say this tracker has all the stuff I want to track in my lair and the autofill option is SO nice! That said, I've put in a few of my dragons, and so far it has marked all of them as having no familiar when in fact they do. Everything else seems to fill in all right. Is it something I'm doing wrong?

I still intend to use the tracker and don't mind filling in Ys in the familiars column for everybody, but if it's something I can fix at the outset, I'd rather do that. Thanks!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys can you send me a link to your sheet with some dragons in the autofill tab ?
It should be working, I want to see what's going on!
@Airys can you send me a link to your sheet with some dragons in the autofill tab ?
It should be working, I want to see what's going on!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy Oh, sure. Thank you!
@ChibiFluffy Oh, sure. Thank you!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys your familiars have names! I've noticed some of them don't have the "Familiar" mention, that is what the tab is looking for to know if you have one or not :D

Anything custom will change how the tab picks up the dragon's information !
@Airys your familiars have names! I've noticed some of them don't have the "Familiar" mention, that is what the tab is looking for to know if you have one or not :D

Anything custom will change how the tab picks up the dragon's information !
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy, thank you very much for checking. I feel a bit silly that it didn't occur to me, lol! But I don't mind filling in that info manually. Thanks for the help, thanks for the spreadsheet, I appreciate it!
@ChibiFluffy, thank you very much for checking. I feel a bit silly that it didn't occur to me, lol! But I don't mind filling in that info manually. Thanks for the help, thanks for the spreadsheet, I appreciate it!
b6M3VPH.png
I hate to be a pain, but are the drop down cells on the Pairings sheet supposed to already have our dragons in them? Mine just have #N/A. I've searched the thread and saw the suggestion to make sure the ID column on the Data sheet is formatted as plain text, and mine is. It's not a big deal, but if I can make it work, I'd like to. Thanks!
I hate to be a pain, but are the drop down cells on the Pairings sheet supposed to already have our dragons in them? Mine just have #N/A. I've searched the thread and saw the suggestion to make sure the ID column on the Data sheet is formatted as plain text, and mine is. It's not a big deal, but if I can make it work, I'd like to. Thanks!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys did you add them to the "paired" column in the data sheet ?
Only dragons that have "yes" selected will appear in the pairings tab, same for projects :D
@Airys did you add them to the "paired" column in the data sheet ?
Only dragons that have "yes" selected will appear in the pairings tab, same for projects :D
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy, I don't know if I even saw that-- thank you! I figured it would be something I missed, I just couldn't figure out what!
@ChibiFluffy, I don't know if I even saw that-- thank you! I figured it would be something I missed, I just couldn't figure out what!
b6M3VPH.png
More genes! [item=Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Undertide)]
More genes!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
After Auto Filler's data is copied to date Primary Color, Secondary Color, Tertiary Color data items will not be recognized. Error message Invalid : The input value must be within the specified range. I am using a non-English system and I don't know what this prompt looks like in English, this is the error prompt I translated using a translation software [img]https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/07/10/6b2d4068d7abdfbe.png[/img] Level bar will have #VALUE! Invalid : The input value must be greater than or equal to 0 Such an error message [img]https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/07/10/6cfef0a105a5bbe1.png[/img] Length (m), Wingspan (m), Weight (kg) are also all Invalid : The input value must be greater than or equal to 0 [img]https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/07/10/107d9d3a1a112153.png[/img] Did I paste it incorrectly? But the other items are recognized normally I am using the "Paste Value Only" paste mode, the shortcut is CTRL+SHIFT+V This is a bit confusing
After Auto Filler's data is copied to date Primary Color, Secondary Color, Tertiary Color data items will not be recognized.
Error message

Invalid
:
The input value must be within the specified range.

I am using a non-English system and I don't know what this prompt looks like in English, this is the error prompt I translated using a translation software

6b2d4068d7abdfbe.png

Level bar will have #VALUE!

Invalid
: The input value must be greater than or equal to 0

Such an error message

6cfef0a105a5bbe1.png

Length (m), Wingspan (m), Weight (kg) are also all

Invalid
: The input value must be greater than or equal to 0

107d9d3a1a112153.png

Did I paste it incorrectly? But the other items are recognized normally
I am using the "Paste Value Only" paste mode, the shortcut is CTRL+SHIFT+V
This is a bit confusing
OhJZymZ.pngp385kih.pngMy Hatchery|KillerBoba.pnga742683aa0704a193cc2d9848ff7e2ae2a7c7023.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34