Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@ChibiFluffy
I’m so sorry I meant the “Odds of success (per egg)” box ;—; like when you use the gene calculator do you put the genes you want in the green boxes?? Cuz when I put veined into the green box for two pairs that are both glimmer / veined, the “odds of success” box shows 3% odds of success for one pair and 97% odds of success for the other pair.
@ChibiFluffy
I’m so sorry I meant the “Odds of success (per egg)” box ;—; like when you use the gene calculator do you put the genes you want in the green boxes?? Cuz when I put veined into the green box for two pairs that are both glimmer / veined, the “odds of success” box shows 3% odds of success for one pair and 97% odds of success for the other pair.
Salem // he/him/his // xe/xem/xyr // FR+3
9hqcHsy.pngWYxPUv8.pngQRVupBA.pngTl1dGxE.pngVDqpTLf.png
@cytotoxins
Ah! I understand now!! Yes, I can see it nowe... seems the calculations always have the highest % on the left whatever the gene combination.

I'm checking the formulas to see why and I'll have the sheet updated when I figure it out!
@cytotoxins
Ah! I understand now!! Yes, I can see it nowe... seems the calculations always have the highest % on the left whatever the gene combination.

I'm checking the formulas to see why and I'll have the sheet updated when I figure it out!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@cytotoxins I have found the problem and it is now corrected !

The Reference sheet had a mistake between limited vs rare genes in the rarity checker. Both of them set with the same %, but only when you compared limited vs rare. It should now work as intended :)
@cytotoxins I have found the problem and it is now corrected !

The Reference sheet had a mistake between limited vs rare genes in the rarity checker. Both of them set with the same %, but only when you compared limited vs rare. It should now work as intended :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair REFERENCE Update - v1.2.6[/b][/size][/center] Valentine's day Primary and Secondary Gene added for Auraboa [code]283 Orb Limited Modern Baldwin 284 Orb Limited Sandsurge Baldwin 285 Orb Limited Veilspin Baldwin 286 Orb Limited Gaoler Baldwin 287 Orb Limited Banescale Baldwin 288 Orb Limited Aether Baldwin [/code] [code]283 Weaver Limited Modern Baldwin 284 Weaver Limited Aether Baldwin 285 Weaver Limited Banescale Baldwin 286 Weaver Limited Gaoler Baldwin 287 Weaver Limited Sandsurge Baldwin 288 Weaver Limited Veilspin Baldwin [/code] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] Don't forget to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to see these updates in the future ! @pinglist-13269 [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair REFERENCE Update - v1.2.6

Valentine's day Primary and Secondary Gene added for Auraboa
Code:
283 Orb Limited Modern Baldwin 284 Orb Limited Sandsurge Baldwin 285 Orb Limited Veilspin Baldwin 286 Orb Limited Gaoler Baldwin 287 Orb Limited Banescale Baldwin 288 Orb Limited Aether Baldwin
Code:
283 Weaver Limited Modern Baldwin 284 Weaver Limited Aether Baldwin 285 Weaver Limited Banescale Baldwin 286 Weaver Limited Gaoler Baldwin 287 Weaver Limited Sandsurge Baldwin 288 Weaver Limited Veilspin Baldwin
c0591abcfc.png
Don't forget to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to see these updates in the future !
@Super Lair SS Ref Update
7d48e82a1a.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hi again @ChibiFluffy

I am so sorry to bother you again but, I still can't make my sheet work right.

First I was using it in Edge, and then realized your notes say it will only work in Chrome or Firefox, so I opened FR and my copy of the spreadsheet in Chrome, but when I try to paste the data into the green C1 it breaks - I also see that your notes say if you have a scene it will be harder, and I do - is that the issue? Or is there a way to make it work with the scene intact?
Hi again @ChibiFluffy

I am so sorry to bother you again but, I still can't make my sheet work right.

First I was using it in Edge, and then realized your notes say it will only work in Chrome or Firefox, so I opened FR and my copy of the spreadsheet in Chrome, but when I try to paste the data into the green C1 it breaks - I also see that your notes say if you have a scene it will be harder, and I do - is that the issue? Or is there a way to make it work with the scene intact?
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel there must be something else in the way then. The Scene only makes it harder to select the dragons profile info, it does not change anything when pasted in the sheet....

You can send me a copy of your sheet, I can try and figure it out!
@Arianethel there must be something else in the way then. The Scene only makes it harder to select the dragons profile info, it does not change anything when pasted in the sheet....

You can send me a copy of your sheet, I can try and figure it out!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair REFERENCE Update - v1.2.7[/b][/size][/center] Mistral Jamboree event gene! [code]272 Mistral Limited Undertide Event 273 Mistral Limited Banescale Event [/code] [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] Don't forget to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to see these updates in the future ! @pinglist-13269 [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair REFERENCE Update - v1.2.7

Mistral Jamboree event gene!
Code:
272 Mistral Limited Undertide Event 273 Mistral Limited Banescale Event
c0591abcfc.png
Don't forget to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to see these updates in the future !
@Super Lair SS Ref Update
7d48e82a1a.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
YAH!!! I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!!!!

Thank you so much for all of your help and patience, @ChibiFluffy, now it's working like a charm and I am so excited to get all my dragons in there! My main reason for this is the food feeding schedule, since I've been feeding them one at a time lately so one type of food doesn't get completely depleted all of a sudden - but man, that takes forever :D
YAH!!! I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!!!!

Thank you so much for all of your help and patience, @ChibiFluffy, now it's working like a charm and I am so excited to get all my dragons in there! My main reason for this is the food feeding schedule, since I've been feeding them one at a time lately so one type of food doesn't get completely depleted all of a sudden - but man, that takes forever :D
7d96ebw.gif
In the projects tab, 'Current Genes' don't come up and nothing comes up for the dropdowns in the 'Gene' columns under Goals. But it comes up for breeds and eyes?? I'm usually pretty good with spreadsheets, but this is a bit much for me lol
In the projects tab, 'Current Genes' don't come up and nothing comes up for the dropdowns in the 'Gene' columns under Goals. But it comes up for breeds and eyes?? I'm usually pretty good with spreadsheets, but this is a bit much for me lol
ESq6cYH.gif0kBrkt2.png
@CrescentRosa are you sure your dragons ID is set to the right format in the data tab ?
Most of the time that is what funks up the other tabs...

If it's not that you can send me a copy of your sheet so I can check it :)
@CrescentRosa are you sure your dragons ID is set to the right format in the data tab ?
Most of the time that is what funks up the other tabs...

If it's not that you can send me a copy of your sheet so I can check it :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34