Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
I have confirmed that having a custom broadcast will interfere with the auto filler sheet parsing the dragon's level, but this is fixed easily by either removing the custom broadcast before copying the profile, or typing "Level [X] [breed]" where the broadcast is! It is near the top; double clicking that line will often highlight that part of the cell for you for easy pasting too. Oh! Another minor glitch I noticed about the Selling tab: the Tertiary color cell look up (O2) pulls from the Primary gene info instead of what its supposed to. [code]={"";ARRAYFORMULA(if($A$3:$A$1502="","",vlookup($A$3:$A$1502,ref_code!$P$2:$AY$1502,20,false)))} [/code] should be 19 instead of 20 at the end ! <3<3 thanks for your efforts !!
I have confirmed that having a custom broadcast will interfere with the auto filler sheet parsing the dragon's level, but this is fixed easily by either removing the custom broadcast before copying the profile, or typing "Level [X] [breed]" where the broadcast is! It is near the top; double clicking that line will often highlight that part of the cell for you for easy pasting too.

Oh! Another minor glitch I noticed about the Selling tab: the Tertiary color cell look up (O2) pulls from the Primary gene info instead of what its supposed to.
Code:
={"";ARRAYFORMULA(if($A$3:$A$1502="","",vlookup($A$3:$A$1502,ref_code!$P$2:$AY$1502,20,false)))}

should be 19 instead of 20 at the end !

<3<3 thanks for your efforts !!
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
Hello! I'd like to be on the pinglist please, especially for the next update^^
Hello! I'd like to be on the pinglist please, especially for the next update^^
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
I entered the new Gaoler gene in the ref_info table
If anyone needs to copy this I'll put a copy of it over here too.
I entered the new Gaoler gene in the ref_info table
If anyone needs to copy this I'll put a copy of it over here too.
OhJZymZ.pngp385kih.pngMy Hatchery|KillerBoba.pnga742683aa0704a193cc2d9848ff7e2ae2a7c7023.png
@enddy Hey! Thanks for your help :D
Didn't want to post an update without the Gaoler genes and just haven't gotten to do it yet. This made my work so much faster!!!

Just a FYI, the Gaoler genes start at 171 and end at 180 for Primary and secondary genes. Some are also not in the right order.

I'm posting the update in a few minutes so you'll have the right order and numbers :)
@enddy Hey! Thanks for your help :D
Didn't want to post an update without the Gaoler genes and just haven't gotten to do it yet. This made my work so much faster!!!

Just a FYI, the Gaoler genes start at 171 and end at 180 for Primary and secondary genes. Some are also not in the right order.

I'm posting the update in a few minutes so you'll have the right order and numbers :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
[center][img]http://puu.sh/s3htt/394c19cfe8.png[/img] [size=5][b]Super Lair Update - v.5.7[/b][/size] New Ancient Breed Aether! New Genes for Gaoler and also a new combo for Modern breeds! Thanks to @meowfish for their help, I updated the "Auto Filler" with a note about custom broacasts. Any info written to replace the level info already there will make the Level Column fail. Also made a correction to the "Selling Tab", Tertiary color was not set as it should :oops: Also thanks to @enddy, made it easier to make the last additions for the Gaoler Genes :) As always, if there is anything wrong or suggestions, ping or message me ! [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wjLRvcmPKueJ_lS7d29jlXAiqMnXy85OIn5M662BbNo/edit?usp=sharing]Super Lair in action[/url] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SXOi3PsMI2p6oheBkuIg0dEwXC_G0em5Xexx0n65kaY/edit?usp=sharing]Blank version[/url][/size] [/center] Updates : [LIST] [*] add Aether Breed and Genes to everything, see below for the full rundown [*] add Gaoler Genes to ref_info [*] add Harlequin/Jester Genes to ref_info [*] Fixed tertiary column in "selling tab" (replace 20 at the end of the formula for a 19) in cell O2 [*] Added note in the "Auto Filler" tab about Custom Broadcasts. They do bad things to the level column [/LIST] [size=5]Aether Update[/size] Go to tab "ref_info" (hidden) Add breed and genes to "Breed" , "Primary genes", "Secondary genes" and "Tertiary genes" columns Add to "Rarity Checker" Add a new line for each Ancient for the new breed with "Cannot Breed 0 0" Add new breed with a line for each Ancient with "Cannot Breed" and itself for 50% Add to "Gene Lists" Make new sections for "Primary Ancient Breed", "Secondary Ancient Breed" and "Tertiary Ancient Breed" Change the formula to have the right breed name at the end : Primary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$W$2:$W,ref_info!$Y$2:$Y="Aether")))[/code] Secondary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AC$2:$AC,ref_info!$AE$2:$AE="Aether")))[/code] Tertiary [code]=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AI$2:$AI,ref_info!$AK$2:$AK="Aether")))[/code] Go to tab "project" Replace formulas (edit > find and replace > select "this sheet" and check "also search within formulas", it should find 1 of each of these formulas.) replace [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN39,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN39,"")[/code] replace [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN41,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN41,"")[/code] replace [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,""[/code] by [code]H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN43,"")[/code] replace [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,""[/code] by [code]O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN43,"")[/code] OTHER TABS Add to "Census" tab : "Breed" statistics, and copy column "N" formula to the last 5 cells Add to "Food Calculator" : "Feeding Order" (and change "total" formula "=SUM(N3:N22)" ) Added Aether to the 11 list for Plants/Insects. It's only until we get real info on it. That changes Imperial's Plants/Insects order to 12 *Everything else should automatically follow* [center][img]http://puu.sh/s3hWm/c0591abcfc.png[/img] [size=1] @Absol1234 @absolmon @AetherDragon @Alphazi @Angii @ArcticFire @AristaHolmes @AteanaLenn @Atrodei @atrolock @Auresse @B1ue @Beezadrella @Bledout @BonBonMaster @bonibaru @BottledLightning @Brea @bubbaberriboo @Bubonica @BurittoKimasan @caddyshack @catslash @Catsy01 @Cautionary @CaveJohnson @Chadtronic @CheshireCatUk1 @ChibiFluffy @chronicDreamer @CiciOrcody @Cinderfire @cinderrain @CobaltMoon @Cog @CrankyCrew @cut73ry @Cyranelle @Daroga @Demetre @Divinia @Doodeedoodah @DragonSanctuary @dragonspit999 @Drakaneal @EldritchEscher @EnderPandas @Enkil @Enterea @eridenthe @EternalLife @Ethuiliel @Evilie @Evlon @Fauviein @FOXHOUND @FredTheCloud @GalaxyFlare @GalenLeBeux @GarnetRose @Gr12zly @Gwinna @HardcoreUvula @hat17 @Hawkgirl6511 @heartcrusher1 @Honorat @HummingbirdColor @Ichored @Illyrael @InkTheatre @IntelligentWolf @Jamethyst @Jetfeather @jibori @JoyLayne @Juneside @Juneun @Kabu @Kaibaman @KairinRose @Kallifrey @KallyPaige @Kavrrin @Kelaku @kickthebeat @kipinae @KitKaze @KittyAoba @knightmage @ladymcjingles @LadyMora @LadyNycto @LancelotOfTheSky @Lanikot @leaofthewolves @lieb @LillySunset @littletoes101 @LordAlois @Loyalties @Luaii @LunarLunacy @LynterriaHatake @MarvinPA @mauvehouseplant @MayWhitestar @Meereswind @meowfish @Merrysaurus @MintTangle @Mnkn10 @MoonBiter @MoonCatcher333 @Moondragon007 @MusicalMaladies @naranciag @Naufragate @nielybh @NightOrchiid @Nirnasha17 @Noddddd @nottwosmallcacti @OkiDokiLoki @Ozpin @Pachirisu @Panther202 @PersimmonBird @PetitMoutonNoir @Phaedra @Pinguin @Plaguebringer21 @Plancake @PrimeNumbersCas @Prinxee @proserpinaseeds @PsycheFennecat @purplejabberwock @QueenAlchemy @Quetzalzotz @Rainbeetle @Raineski @RatbitCreature @RaveLegend @RealityMask @Reddhed @Restless @retrace @Risuna @Rosecrimson @Rosekitten @RosyWindFox @Runarite @sadri22 @Sanguiem @sarzi @Scripps @SeaCrest @securitr0n @Servalan @Shaddeh @Shapes05 @Sickened @Siennia @Silexiunno @SimFeetUnder @Siscily @Sky93 @SkyJumper @SkylarDN9 @sleepyboi @SmolWolfieBean @SomehowStillSane @SoulOfChaos @soulykins @spicecake @SpringsSong @Stargirl8686 @starlightdreams @Starrydance @StarsOfFate @Steffon @StormyDragon @succulentclub @Sunnymatsu @Sylvidoptera @Taskuhecate @TeenyTK @Tephis @TheTokenBrit @Tinble @TornadoTorrie @toxipraline @Trixy @tsubakistar @Twinkletoe @TwoMagpies @Vaixation @Vetycin @WannabeAlien @wingedRenegade @y2kbugs @YouThereYeaYou [/size] [img]http://puu.sh/s3huw/7d48e82a1a.png[/img][/center]
394c19cfe8.png
Super Lair Update - v.5.7

New Ancient Breed Aether!
New Genes for Gaoler and also a new combo for Modern breeds!

Thanks to @meowfish for their help, I updated the "Auto Filler" with a note about custom broacasts. Any info written to replace the level info already there will make the Level Column fail.
Also made a correction to the "Selling Tab", Tertiary color was not set as it should :oops:

Also thanks to @enddy, made it easier to make the last additions for the Gaoler Genes :)

As always, if there is anything wrong or suggestions, ping or message me !

Super Lair in action
Blank version
Updates :
  • add Aether Breed and Genes to everything, see below for the full rundown
  • add Gaoler Genes to ref_info
  • add Harlequin/Jester Genes to ref_info
  • Fixed tertiary column in "selling tab" (replace 20 at the end of the formula for a 19) in cell O2
  • Added note in the "Auto Filler" tab about Custom Broadcasts. They do bad things to the level column

Aether Update
Go to tab "ref_info" (hidden)
Add breed and genes to "Breed" , "Primary genes", "Secondary genes" and "Tertiary genes" columns
Add to "Rarity Checker"
Add a new line for each Ancient for the new breed with "Cannot Breed 0 0"
Add new breed with a line for each Ancient with "Cannot Breed" and itself for 50%
Add to "Gene Lists"
Make new sections for "Primary Ancient Breed", "Secondary Ancient Breed" and "Tertiary Ancient Breed"
Change the formula to have the right breed name at the end :
Primary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$W$2:$W,ref_info!$Y$2:$Y="Aether")))
Secondary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AC$2:$AC,ref_info!$AE$2:$AE="Aether")))
Tertiary
Code:
=join(",",SORT(Filter(ref_info!$AI$2:$AI,ref_info!$AK$2:$AK="Aether")))

Go to tab "project"
Replace formulas (edit > find and replace > select "this sheet" and check "also search within formulas", it should find 1 of each of these formulas.)
replace
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,""
by
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN39,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,""
by
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN33,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN39,"")
replace
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,""
by
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN41,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,""
by
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN35,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN41,"")
replace
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,""
by
Code:
H1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,if((Projects!$C$3:$C1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$H$3:$H1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN43,"")
replace
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,""
by
Code:
O1501="Undertide")>0,ref_info!$AN37,if((Projects!$D$3:$D1501="Ancient")*(Projects!$O$3:$O1501="Aether")>0,ref_info!$AN43,"")

OTHER TABS
Add to "Census" tab : "Breed" statistics, and copy column "N" formula to the last 5 cells
Add to "Food Calculator" : "Feeding Order" (and change "total" formula "=SUM(N3:N22)" )
Added Aether to the 11 list for Plants/Insects. It's only until we get real info on it.
That changes Imperial's Plants/Insects order to 12

*Everything else should automatically follow*
c0591abcfc.png

@Absol1234 @absolmon @AetherDragon @Alphazi @Angii @ArcticFire @AristaHolmes @AteanaLenn @Atrodei @atrolock @Auresse @B1ue @Beezadrella @Bledout @BonBonMaster @bonibaru @BottledLightning @Brea @bubbaberriboo @Bubonica @BurittoKimasan @caddyshack @catslash @Catsy01 @Cautionary @CaveJohnson @Chadtronic @CheshireCatUk1 @ChibiFluffy @chronicDreamer @CiciOrcody @Cinderfire @cinderrain @CobaltMoon @Cog @CrankyCrew @cut73ry @Cyranelle @Daroga @Demetre @Divinia @Doodeedoodah @DragonSanctuary @dragonspit999 @Drakaneal @EldritchEscher @EnderPandas @Enkil @Enterea @eridenthe @EternalLife @Ethuiliel @Evilie @Evlon @Fauviein @FOXHOUND @FredTheCloud @GalaxyFlare @GalenLeBeux @GarnetRose @Gr12zly @Gwinna @HardcoreUvula @hat17 @Hawkgirl6511 @heartcrusher1 @Honorat @HummingbirdColor @Ichored @Illyrael @InkTheatre @IntelligentWolf @Jamethyst @Jetfeather @jibori @JoyLayne @Juneside @Juneun @Kabu @Kaibaman @KairinRose @Kallifrey @KallyPaige @Kavrrin @Kelaku @kickthebeat @kipinae @KitKaze @KittyAoba @knightmage @ladymcjingles @LadyMora @LadyNycto @LancelotOfTheSky @Lanikot @leaofthewolves @lieb @LillySunset @littletoes101 @LordAlois @Loyalties @Luaii @LunarLunacy @LynterriaHatake @MarvinPA @mauvehouseplant @MayWhitestar @Meereswind @meowfish @Merrysaurus @MintTangle @Mnkn10 @MoonBiter @MoonCatcher333 @Moondragon007 @MusicalMaladies @naranciag @Naufragate @nielybh @NightOrchiid @Nirnasha17 @Noddddd @nottwosmallcacti @OkiDokiLoki @Ozpin @Pachirisu @Panther202 @PersimmonBird @PetitMoutonNoir @Phaedra @Pinguin @Plaguebringer21 @Plancake @PrimeNumbersCas @Prinxee @proserpinaseeds @PsycheFennecat @purplejabberwock @QueenAlchemy @Quetzalzotz @Rainbeetle @Raineski @RatbitCreature @RaveLegend @RealityMask @Reddhed @Restless @retrace @Risuna @Rosecrimson @Rosekitten @RosyWindFox @Runarite @sadri22 @Sanguiem @sarzi @Scripps @SeaCrest @securitr0n @Servalan @Shaddeh @Shapes05 @Sickened @Siennia @Silexiunno @SimFeetUnder @Siscily @Sky93 @SkyJumper @SkylarDN9 @sleepyboi @SmolWolfieBean @SomehowStillSane @SoulOfChaos @soulykins @spicecake @SpringsSong @Stargirl8686 @starlightdreams @Starrydance @StarsOfFate @Steffon @StormyDragon @succulentclub @Sunnymatsu @Sylvidoptera @Taskuhecate @TeenyTK @Tephis @TheTokenBrit @Tinble @TornadoTorrie @toxipraline @Trixy @tsubakistar @Twinkletoe @TwoMagpies @Vaixation @Vetycin @WannabeAlien @wingedRenegade @y2kbugs @YouThereYeaYou

7d48e82a1a.png
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
thanks so much for the update!! a couple things i noticed: the Eye Spots gene for aethers is labeled as "Eye Spot" in ref_info which throws off the census a bit, and there's no coding in census column N for the last 5 primary genes. thanks again for your hard work! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
thanks so much for the update!!

a couple things i noticed: the Eye Spots gene for aethers is labeled as "Eye Spot" in ref_info which throws off the census a bit, and there's no coding in census column N for the last 5 primary genes. thanks again for your hard work!
___ he/him • FR+3

> wishlist
> fandragons
Thanks for the info @securitr0n ! I made the correction, the sheet was replaced by 5.7.1 :)

Edited the update post to have that info in there too
Thanks for the info @securitr0n ! I made the correction, the sheet was replaced by 5.7.1 :)

Edited the update post to have that info in there too
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
may I be added to pinglist? also, for projects, nothing shows up in the dropdowns except for breed change...? is there something i'm doing wrong? and pairings autofills with #N/A (says did not find *insert dragon ID* in VLOOKUP)
may I be added to pinglist? also, for projects, nothing shows up in the dropdowns except for breed change...? is there something i'm doing wrong? and pairings autofills with #N/A (says did not find *insert dragon ID* in VLOOKUP)
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
@kyeran You've been added to the list :D
Are you sure you are copying the right information in the tabs ?

I might need to see what you mean, you can share a spreadsheet with me ?
You can send it by private message so nobody else has access
@kyeran You've been added to the list :D
Are you sure you are copying the right information in the tabs ?

I might need to see what you mean, you can share a spreadsheet with me ?
You can send it by private message so nobody else has access
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
Small cosmetic edit to the sheet (or some reason a column header in the Projects tab was blank), version 5.7.2 is out.
Small cosmetic edit to the sheet (or some reason a column header in the Projects tab was blank), version 5.7.2 is out.
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34