Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468
@cordifolium

Long time no see! I've been inactive in the auctions department as you probably guessed, but I've added you to the pinglist.

Thanks so much for your kind words, always feel welcome to DM me if you want to chat :) I haven't engaged in the forums very much, but I'm generally more responsive 1:1.
@cordifolium

Long time no see! I've been inactive in the auctions department as you probably guessed, but I've added you to the pinglist.

Thanks so much for your kind words, always feel welcome to DM me if you want to chat :) I haven't engaged in the forums very much, but I'm generally more responsive 1:1.
It's too bad you don't have time for auctions anymore. You did a few for me in the past. You may remember me as Cormanthor. Anyway, I was wondering if I could get your opinion and be put on the re-opening ping list. I have an unbred 5d G2 XYX and was wondering if the value would be similar to a 5d Imp. I'd like to sell her if possible to purchase one. Do you think that's an option? Thanks for any help. :) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641/64078_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
It's too bad you don't have time for auctions anymore. You did a few for me in the past. You may remember me as Cormanthor. Anyway, I was wondering if I could get your opinion and be put on the re-opening ping list.

I have an unbred 5d G2 XYX and was wondering if the value would be similar to a 5d Imp. I'd like to sell her if possible to purchase one. Do you think that's an option? Thanks for any help. :)
64078_350.png
qMOyKa9.png
@Myst1c

Of course I remember, welcome back! I actually have time now, so I'll go ahead and reopen. You can be my first return customer if you want.

I've not been monitoring dragon prices as closely as when I was more active, but generally speaking, unbred dragons of a certain amount of digits go for higher than the bred Imp equivalent of the same digits. Looking at the AH, I think you'd want a SB around 20-25kg. Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there.
---

@AzureArchangel @cordifolium @Cynil @Dierdre @Evigt @Kalaiscope @LadySith @Lucian @RoyalSorceress @SwiftedSphinx @Tune @xianvar

Reopening time! Sorry if you're no longer interested, please ignore my ping if so. I've axed the pinglist you were on, so I won't ping you again unless you ask me to.
@Myst1c

Of course I remember, welcome back! I actually have time now, so I'll go ahead and reopen. You can be my first return customer if you want.

I've not been monitoring dragon prices as closely as when I was more active, but generally speaking, unbred dragons of a certain amount of digits go for higher than the bred Imp equivalent of the same digits. Looking at the AH, I think you'd want a SB around 20-25kg. Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there.
---

@AzureArchangel @cordifolium @Cynil @Dierdre @Evigt @Kalaiscope @LadySith @Lucian @RoyalSorceress @SwiftedSphinx @Tune @xianvar

Reopening time! Sorry if you're no longer interested, please ignore my ping if so. I've axed the pinglist you were on, so I won't ping you again unless you ask me to.
Aye if you do another pinglist please notify me! I don't need your services now but if I do need an auctioneer, I know who I wanna use! <3
Aye if you do another pinglist please notify me! I don't need your services now but if I do need an auctioneer, I know who I wanna use! <3
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
That's great! I'll send a pm in a couple of days. Thanks!
That's great! I'll send a pm in a couple of days. Thanks!
qMOyKa9.png
@RoyalSorceress
You can just come by whenever you need me! If I'm open, I'll help you, if I'm not open I'll let you know and ping you later. :)

@Myst1c
Sure! I'll keep an eye on my inbox.
@RoyalSorceress
You can just come by whenever you need me! If I'm open, I'll help you, if I'm not open I'll let you know and ping you later. :)

@Myst1c
Sure! I'll keep an eye on my inbox.
@silverquark I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them. I’m ok with the ratio, only interested in currency (no item trades). 5hr snipe guard Looking for a duration of 15 days (i would prefer closer to a month for any buyer who would need to liquidate items but it’s ok if that’s too long) SB: 15kg No AB [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31312450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/313125/31312450_350.png[/img][/url] 2-letter XXX Imperial, with eyes that compliment their colors Will use pinglist from the Alliance of Glitch Hunters name lookup for Io (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/17niZZoDrw-CXIbfOUz1lvE0_r_CkLr9XyctGfEu683E/htmlview#)
@silverquark I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
I’m ok with the ratio, only interested in currency (no item trades). 5hr snipe guard
Looking for a duration of 15 days (i would prefer closer to a month for any buyer who would need to liquidate items but it’s ok if that’s too long)
SB: 15kg
No AB

31312450_350.png
2-letter XXX Imperial, with eyes that compliment their colors

Will use pinglist from the Alliance of Glitch Hunters name lookup for Io
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/17niZZoDrw-CXIbfOUz1lvE0_r_CkLr9XyctGfEu683E/htmlview#)
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Two weeks duration and the rest of the details all sound good to me! Thanks for recommending that pinglist, I'll add it to the ones I use. When do you prefer that I start?
@Shinyumbreon

Two weeks duration and the rest of the details all sound good to me! Thanks for recommending that pinglist, I'll add it to the ones I use. When do you prefer that I start?
@silverquark anytime is fine, whenever is best fir you ^^
@silverquark anytime is fine, whenever is best fir you ^^
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Got it! I'll set it up over the weekend then, and ping you when it's ready :)
@Shinyumbreon

Got it! I'll set it up over the weekend then, and ping you when it's ready :)
1 2 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468