Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74
GDI Storm, I just want to know if you're mafia or not, stop having good reasons and being good at things. /lh

Alright. I have a dislike for voting mcpearlie here, especially because I was one of the people who lead that vote last game, so for now I will abstain. I'll try to check on the situation again before I go to bed proper and if nothing particularly major happens I will likely go ahead and vote mcpearlie closer to time. We need. Tempo. We need something to happen and to get some new information that isn't just from the mafia coming in and stabbing one of us. Ideally it means we get a maf member out in the process too, but... IDK! We'll work with what we have.
GDI Storm, I just want to know if you're mafia or not, stop having good reasons and being good at things. /lh

Alright. I have a dislike for voting mcpearlie here, especially because I was one of the people who lead that vote last game, so for now I will abstain. I'll try to check on the situation again before I go to bed proper and if nothing particularly major happens I will likely go ahead and vote mcpearlie closer to time. We need. Tempo. We need something to happen and to get some new information that isn't just from the mafia coming in and stabbing one of us. Ideally it means we get a maf member out in the process too, but... IDK! We'll work with what we have.
1JiWKRV.png____nonAp0O.png________e9mzZkV.png
[quote name="ArtMajor" date="2023-04-28 20:52:08" ] so mcpearlie. GOOD LORD WHY IS IT ALWAYS MCPEARLIE HJAKHSDFJAHDFJAHGDFKJAHGDFAJKFDKJ IM SO SORRY /GEN [/quote] fgjfkkjjkdfg this is so cursed. i feel pretty bad voting to eliminate her after last game and particularly at the eleventh hour like this (since i'm about to go to bed), but in the context of this game alone, i think mcpearlie is a reasonable elim target. her quietness stood out to me today, she hasn't been that involved in the discussion overall, and she is on the scumlean side of my list right now. i'm going to vote for mcpearlie and hope that if something meaningfully changes in the next ~9 hours you guys can force a no elim.
ArtMajor wrote on 2023-04-28 20:52:08:
so mcpearlie.
GOOD LORD WHY IS IT ALWAYS MCPEARLIE HJAKHSDFJAHDFJAHGDFKJAHGDFAJKFDKJ IM SO SORRY /GEN

fgjfkkjjkdfg this is so cursed.

i feel pretty bad voting to eliminate her after last game and particularly at the eleventh hour like this (since i'm about to go to bed), but in the context of this game alone, i think mcpearlie is a reasonable elim target. her quietness stood out to me today, she hasn't been that involved in the discussion overall, and she is on the scumlean side of my list right now. i'm going to vote for mcpearlie and hope that if something meaningfully changes in the next ~9 hours you guys can force a no elim.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
Some things to mention before I go to bed! I know I’ve just been lurking this day, but I have been thinking on your discussions among other things related to the game, and I will be more active this next day.

I’ve got a maybe-important proposal to make next day- it’s too late to post now, especially since I know it’d cause a ruckus. I’ll also make sure to compile the agreements/disagreements list and see if that comes up with any revealing patterns, post it next day as well. You know well that I’m going to analyze the new flavors to death, too. Long story short, I’ve got things cooking up that’ll hopefully help us when the next day rolls around.

Sorry if this is blunt, I should be asleep right now. Here’s to hoping today ends well :]
Some things to mention before I go to bed! I know I’ve just been lurking this day, but I have been thinking on your discussions among other things related to the game, and I will be more active this next day.

I’ve got a maybe-important proposal to make next day- it’s too late to post now, especially since I know it’d cause a ruckus. I’ll also make sure to compile the agreements/disagreements list and see if that comes up with any revealing patterns, post it next day as well. You know well that I’m going to analyze the new flavors to death, too. Long story short, I’ve got things cooking up that’ll hopefully help us when the next day rolls around.

Sorry if this is blunt, I should be asleep right now. Here’s to hoping today ends well :]
UawspVz.pngWn94zHr.png
ll0CfnD.pngOrlEqVx.png
A6Pqy3l.pngoaolHwW.png
J7D1quC.pngNlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.pngwLurwzJ.png
wZYRwpm.png

I am increasingly busy
these days
Lore and clan bio are
WIPs
I am always open to pings
and messages :D

rBM002b.gif
I'm probably gonna be going to bed within the next hour or so, so I went ahead and changed my vote because I figured I wasn't gonna get the opportunity to do so again before the day ends
I'm probably gonna be going to bed within the next hour or so, so I went ahead and changed my vote because I figured I wasn't gonna get the opportunity to do so again before the day ends
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
(Sorry for being less talkative this day. First I had connection problems, then I was invited to a birthday party I almost forgot x)
I promise I'll be more helpful next day if maf lets me!)

Eventhough Storm doesn't sit entirely right with me, since she still could be maf and Deify town for example, I won't vote for her on day 2.

I looked into mcpearlie's posts to see if there could be anything that'd save them.

Unfortunately from the total of 9 posts, arguably 7-8 posts were fluff, while the last remaining post was about d1E.

So until mcpearlie proves us wrong, I'll vote her for elimination.
(Sorry for being less talkative this day. First I had connection problems, then I was invited to a birthday party I almost forgot x)
I promise I'll be more helpful next day if maf lets me!)

Eventhough Storm doesn't sit entirely right with me, since she still could be maf and Deify town for example, I won't vote for her on day 2.

I looked into mcpearlie's posts to see if there could be anything that'd save them.

Unfortunately from the total of 9 posts, arguably 7-8 posts were fluff, while the last remaining post was about d1E.

So until mcpearlie proves us wrong, I'll vote her for elimination.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
(also) Sorry for not being very active! My schedule lines up pretty terribly and I spent an hour just reading through the discussion. I'll try to expand a little on my reads by an iso, but it's late now and I'm tired, so I won't do everyone, just the people who have been talking / been talked about. Also the day ends IN 7 HOURS??? I've lost track of time so badly.

mcpearlie
Just read through their posts, and... yeah. She hasn't really contributed anything. She introduced herself, gave some opinions on D1E, then the rest of her posts is basically just responding to others'.

ArtMajor
Art's been incredibly helpful this entire time, with by far the most thorough ISOs. I believe her to be town, mostly for this reason, but also how active she is and the fact that she jumped straight into analysis from the very beginning. She also has very little pure fluff posts, so that also works in her favor.

lyrelore
Still leaning town on it. Has pushed discussion and is defending Fil and town's overall safety. I think it'd be pretty easy, if lyre were mafia, to agree with Storm in revealing Fil's ability by simply "not realizing" the consequences.

Riverlight0
I'd like to wait for their slot to be subbed in rather than elimming them, since they've made one post, and I don't think it's worth elimming a potential townie because of inactivity.

Achromaticism
I see a lot of scum leans toward Cas right now. Okay actually, maybe "lot" isn't really right, but given how little he's spoken, (last major post being a Storm iso), it's worth noting. I don't know how to feel about him. If no one else does it first, I might do an iso on him just to clear up the waters for me. People who susses Cas in the past day, chronologically: Storm, Feeble, Deify, CutBug. CutBug and Storm have both been dragged into heavy discussion around them, and Deify is maybe possibly Storm's lover. Pinning blame on Cas might be an easy way to avoid suspicion themselves (clearly, it didn't work), or they might really think he's sus. Either way I'll figure it out tomorrow.

StormDreamer
Defended herself. I don't have a good way to think one way or another of her right now, given all that's happened, and all the information that's been revealed. Storm could be town or mafia, and there's plenty of evidence for both sides. I'll be waiting for more discussion before I actually form an opinion (to save my reasoning from implicit bias, is that what it's called?)

Deify
Okay if I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why I read Deify as mafia when the game began. Right now, he, just like Storm, doesn't lean either way for me. Both of them just seem to not want to be lynched. He's posted less than I thought, probably because there was a lot of discussion around him, but anyway I don't have much to go off of.

I was going to vote for StormDreamer, but with the lovers revelation I don't think it's worth the risk currently. Right now I will vote to eliminate mcpearlie. I don't know if I'll have time to change my mind before I go to bed, but I don't think I will.
(also) Sorry for not being very active! My schedule lines up pretty terribly and I spent an hour just reading through the discussion. I'll try to expand a little on my reads by an iso, but it's late now and I'm tired, so I won't do everyone, just the people who have been talking / been talked about. Also the day ends IN 7 HOURS??? I've lost track of time so badly.

mcpearlie
Just read through their posts, and... yeah. She hasn't really contributed anything. She introduced herself, gave some opinions on D1E, then the rest of her posts is basically just responding to others'.

ArtMajor
Art's been incredibly helpful this entire time, with by far the most thorough ISOs. I believe her to be town, mostly for this reason, but also how active she is and the fact that she jumped straight into analysis from the very beginning. She also has very little pure fluff posts, so that also works in her favor.

lyrelore
Still leaning town on it. Has pushed discussion and is defending Fil and town's overall safety. I think it'd be pretty easy, if lyre were mafia, to agree with Storm in revealing Fil's ability by simply "not realizing" the consequences.

Riverlight0
I'd like to wait for their slot to be subbed in rather than elimming them, since they've made one post, and I don't think it's worth elimming a potential townie because of inactivity.

Achromaticism
I see a lot of scum leans toward Cas right now. Okay actually, maybe "lot" isn't really right, but given how little he's spoken, (last major post being a Storm iso), it's worth noting. I don't know how to feel about him. If no one else does it first, I might do an iso on him just to clear up the waters for me. People who susses Cas in the past day, chronologically: Storm, Feeble, Deify, CutBug. CutBug and Storm have both been dragged into heavy discussion around them, and Deify is maybe possibly Storm's lover. Pinning blame on Cas might be an easy way to avoid suspicion themselves (clearly, it didn't work), or they might really think he's sus. Either way I'll figure it out tomorrow.

StormDreamer
Defended herself. I don't have a good way to think one way or another of her right now, given all that's happened, and all the information that's been revealed. Storm could be town or mafia, and there's plenty of evidence for both sides. I'll be waiting for more discussion before I actually form an opinion (to save my reasoning from implicit bias, is that what it's called?)

Deify
Okay if I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why I read Deify as mafia when the game began. Right now, he, just like Storm, doesn't lean either way for me. Both of them just seem to not want to be lynched. He's posted less than I thought, probably because there was a lot of discussion around him, but anyway I don't have much to go off of.

I was going to vote for StormDreamer, but with the lovers revelation I don't think it's worth the risk currently. Right now I will vote to eliminate mcpearlie. I don't know if I'll have time to change my mind before I go to bed, but I don't think I will.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Though I can't say I entirely believe Storm (or Deify), I won't push the issue for the time being. Pressure voting mcpearlie here; I won't be awake when/if she defends herself any so I'm leaving all this up to you guys! ^^;
Though I can't say I entirely believe Storm (or Deify), I won't push the issue for the time being. Pressure voting mcpearlie here; I won't be awake when/if she defends herself any so I'm leaving all this up to you guys! ^^;
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
ok, so it's been quite a few hours since i've last posted. i underestimated just how busy my schedule is recently which has only been leaving me a few hours of time intermittently to format posts. while i've already done a lot of speculation today, theres still one kind of big thing i've been toeing around touching on: my reads!! and at this point theres a LOT of stuff to go off of for reads.

so yea, heres my comprehensive reads list up to now [gonna be skipping tangle, fil, myself, and storia for semi-obvious reasons]. also gonna be using grammar and here so that its nicer formatted than most of my posts for sake of reading comprehension. i am not really adding much
I really really hate to form an opinion off of activity especially given that its formed situationally due to IRL stuff, but at this point you've been extremely lax with posting. At this point I cant even consider the excuse of needing a TLDR viable as there are comprehensive summaries of most player's ISOs as seen in art's post here which you could easily have used as a summary for how many players have been acting so far. Besides that, your messages are really mostly fluff besides some explanations for inactivity and the one post regarding your stances of D1 elims that i appreciate but unfortunately did not add much substance to town.

As of right now, you've been placing podium on the majority of people's sus lists as "most scum-like", if not taking the #1 slot. So unless something major changes you are honestly a top candidate for elimination (in my opinion), unfortunately.
If you're evil then hats off to you because damn I have a lot of faith in you as a town right now!! Straight off the bat, you were already pointing out contradictions in reasoning with Achro's initial ISO's regarding Ains as a town, as well as pointing out other circular logic like Viskara's disagreement with the ISO list that they just cited as accurate & well thought out.

On top of all of this I feel you've been really friendly and chipper through a lot of the game. Similar to how people were getting good vibes from Storm initially, I kind of feel like this general positive attitude + pretty good analysis as well as being able to amend any mistakes you made in wording your posts makes you feel like a strong townread. I also of course really respect the extremely long & detailed ISO you made on everyone (despite it ragging on me a little lol). I agree with the majority of it based off my recollection of what was written and you had a really good cohesive analysis on most players in the game so far.

Also unrelated but since you asked another town of salem like game i also used to play a lot is "throne is lies" but unfortunately it's kind of dead now :(( so im not too sure if youd find much enrichment from it.
Not even going to ping here since I think I've given a LOT of speculation towards Ainsell's potential role and wincon is. They've basically confirmed themself as a 3p through the lightning events and the only question is whether their wincon is of devious intent or not. my speculation for that is here but TL;DR I feel like if my Ains=Quinn theory is true then their wincon may be released to "freeing modgod" as mentioned in the start-of-day-1 flavor text, which would unlock new powers for modgod turning the game from semi-b*stard to full on b*stard.
I'm not sure what it is, but ever since the start of the game I've just gotten town vibes from you. Though to be honest, while my gut may be saying you are town, a deeper analysis on your messages leave me feeling pretty neutral on you. A lot of your (recent(d2)) messages have been fairly trusting towards others and I feel you've been pretty easily changing your opinion when new reasoning is presented. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, since the back and forth you had with storm for example led to some new defenses on their part which is helpful for us when determining who to vote. Ultimately, I kind of feel like you dropped a lot of the sus on Storm, which does sprout some concerns for me that you may not be steadfast enough on your own opinions later in the game when discussions will inevitably get more heated and having a strong opinions will be important.

Besides that, while I think a lot of your reasoning in posts is good I kind of think a lot of it ends up mirroring what others have said, or giving a really neutral stance on something which kind of holds up my viewpoint that you don't really take strong willed sides.

If I had to guess a reason for my gut trust in you I'd probably place it on the fact that so far I feel like I've had a pretty similar playstyle to you where I've kept a lot of my discussion to more neutral observations rather than pushing opinions.

Ultimately I still am inclined to trust you but given this all I feel like for now I have to put you as neutral. In my eyes you could equally be a non-aggressive townie or a mafia taking a passive stance, although like I mentioned I would prefer to lean towards townie.

(Sorry hopefully nothing here comes off as mean, and also if you want me to post specific examples of what I mean LMK. I'm going through ISOs while doing these but not really adding quotes and more so summarizing based on memory and general judgement so evidence for my reasoning may be unclear at times).
I really don't have a good read on you TBH!! To me, you're an individual who has spoken enough to not feel like they are lurking, but upon a closer look kind of has some lurking behavior. I don't feel like you have contributed anything of major substance since day 1, and even then a large amount of your contributions day 1 was just your fairly unique reads list. This at least helps prove that since the start you are not really one to follow the crowd in opinions, and to give you credit you were one of the earlier people to start throwing some sus at Ains given the amount of people preaching them as a top 3 town during day 1. But that's kind of it in terms of notable things I've seen from you.

Ultimately, I feel like the only thing holding you back from being scum leaning to me is the fact that you've retained some pretty individual opinions when they are expressed. You also called out Zikitty for inactivity which is something I wanted to do since their lack of messages was/is giving me bad vibes, so we were on the same wavelength on that one at least. Still, I would like to see maybe a new updated reads list from you of at least your top few town?
I'm going to keep this brief since my reasoning is really straightforward. You've already given your role and your ability has been confirmed to be true since it aligns with Storm's passive claim (she went along with it instead of refuting the validity of your ability). As of right now I can't imagine why you would share results of an ability like this to us if you are a Mafia (or honestly why this ability would even be useful to a mafia role, outside of determining neutrals and a speculative multiball). Given our current info, the only reason I could imagine you would not be proven from your ability right now is if you are some neutral similar to the "Executioner" in Town of Salem, where your goal is to see a specific target player die (in this case storm). I think this is unlikely for a plethora of reasons though and therefore unless something new is brought up you are my 2nd most likely townread (2nd only to fil, duh).

And to give some reasoning outside of your roleclaim, I also still think you have had a lot of well thought out and expressed analysis' of situations stemming all the way from day 1 and continuing into today. And similar to my read of Cutbug, I appreciate how you are steadfast in your opinion (even if I don't agree that we should be voting out Storm this early).
Persistently I consider you a lurker in my head but in reality you have actually given a lot of opinionated and meaningful posts that generally contribute a lot. I really agree with your conjecture that Storm's other two abilities aren't intrinsically tied towards being a member of the Town. At the same time though, I also really disagree with the reasoning that just because it's unlikely Storm would be have a miller-like passive, she's lying. I still think she is leaning scum, but in a role madness game like this especially so early on I am absolutely not crossing any possibility for anything off the table. For all we know there are even more individuals than Storm with this type of passive, increasing statistic chances even more!

Besides that though, you have helped progress discussion: for example, prompting Storm to propose an alternative elimination besides herself. Nothing that would make me consider you a major town player, but just enough that prompts me to think you are more likely town than not. Still, the general lower amount of messages is off-putting for me. Kind of like the opposite of lyre where I'm more inclined to believe you are scum but in reality you have had some pretty helpful messages.
Given the sus on you earlier today this is probably the take I least expected myself to have. However, I think it ultimately ended up leading to this analysis. Day 1 you were kind of in a super neutral position where you didn't really give much besides a neutral position on d1-elim, and then your read of ains-storm-market as most likely town (in which you quickly rescinded your read of ains and somewhat of storm upon getting called out). This left you in a pretty mediocre spot and the stasis overnight was NOT helping your case!! My read on you started taking a turn here though.

I think that given your new player status and general ansty vibe, if you were actually mafia you could have easily succumbed to the stress of the accusations on day 2. However, you actually ended up making a really strong case for yourself IMO, responding to a lot of the sus quickly with pretty believable defense too. This spurred more of a slight townread for me, but then your criticism of storm kind of locked you in as leaning town. I really agree with a lot of the points you made given that I also have some pretty decent amount of sus on Storm, and you had a lot of distinct reasoning for them too. Given your somewhat lack of activity\lack of major participation Day 1, I think that you've brought up a lot of good perspectives on the situation regarding Storm and that constitutes my townread for you. And your read of them has remained relatively consistent too, with you remaining steadfast in your opinion that they are a likely scum rather than bending under pressure to vote mcpearlie (at least for now). I don't entirely agree with voting out Storm for reasons I'll get to in their read, but I still like that you are at least sticking to your gut.

OFC I still have some small issues- my biggest being that you kind of only started with all this activity after a brush with scum accusations. But I don't really believe you are scum that got panicked into becoming more aggressive- rather, I find it more likely it just kind of served as a wake-up call to increase activity as a townie. There's also obviously still a lack of concrete explanation as to why and how you got stasis/unstasis'ed but I understand why nobody has spoken up lol.

This is all the reads I'm able to get out right now: I have a lot more to say about others, especially Storm, and I'll probably be able to post that in around an hour or so from now. But its about to be midnight for me meaning Flight Rising undergoes maintenance so I want to get this out beforehand.

PLEASE ping me for clarification if anything here is messy: Its really late for me and im exhausted from the past school week so I may have misspoke at times and its also possible I misjudged some individuals since I didn't do a hyper-thorough ISO of each person. I'm not used to these really long messages so I fully anticipate some kind of contradictory logic I made during botched assumptions (i have a chronic habit of not trusting myself to write coherently in these kinds of high stakes situations so thats why im downplaying my reads so much lol)
ok, so it's been quite a few hours since i've last posted. i underestimated just how busy my schedule is recently which has only been leaving me a few hours of time intermittently to format posts. while i've already done a lot of speculation today, theres still one kind of big thing i've been toeing around touching on: my reads!! and at this point theres a LOT of stuff to go off of for reads.

so yea, heres my comprehensive reads list up to now [gonna be skipping tangle, fil, myself, and storia for semi-obvious reasons]. also gonna be using grammar and here so that its nicer formatted than most of my posts for sake of reading comprehension. i am not really adding much
I really really hate to form an opinion off of activity especially given that its formed situationally due to IRL stuff, but at this point you've been extremely lax with posting. At this point I cant even consider the excuse of needing a TLDR viable as there are comprehensive summaries of most player's ISOs as seen in art's post here which you could easily have used as a summary for how many players have been acting so far. Besides that, your messages are really mostly fluff besides some explanations for inactivity and the one post regarding your stances of D1 elims that i appreciate but unfortunately did not add much substance to town.

As of right now, you've been placing podium on the majority of people's sus lists as "most scum-like", if not taking the #1 slot. So unless something major changes you are honestly a top candidate for elimination (in my opinion), unfortunately.
If you're evil then hats off to you because damn I have a lot of faith in you as a town right now!! Straight off the bat, you were already pointing out contradictions in reasoning with Achro's initial ISO's regarding Ains as a town, as well as pointing out other circular logic like Viskara's disagreement with the ISO list that they just cited as accurate & well thought out.

On top of all of this I feel you've been really friendly and chipper through a lot of the game. Similar to how people were getting good vibes from Storm initially, I kind of feel like this general positive attitude + pretty good analysis as well as being able to amend any mistakes you made in wording your posts makes you feel like a strong townread. I also of course really respect the extremely long & detailed ISO you made on everyone (despite it ragging on me a little lol). I agree with the majority of it based off my recollection of what was written and you had a really good cohesive analysis on most players in the game so far.

Also unrelated but since you asked another town of salem like game i also used to play a lot is "throne is lies" but unfortunately it's kind of dead now :(( so im not too sure if youd find much enrichment from it.
Not even going to ping here since I think I've given a LOT of speculation towards Ainsell's potential role and wincon is. They've basically confirmed themself as a 3p through the lightning events and the only question is whether their wincon is of devious intent or not. my speculation for that is here but TL;DR I feel like if my Ains=Quinn theory is true then their wincon may be released to "freeing modgod" as mentioned in the start-of-day-1 flavor text, which would unlock new powers for modgod turning the game from semi-b*stard to full on b*stard.
I'm not sure what it is, but ever since the start of the game I've just gotten town vibes from you. Though to be honest, while my gut may be saying you are town, a deeper analysis on your messages leave me feeling pretty neutral on you. A lot of your (recent(d2)) messages have been fairly trusting towards others and I feel you've been pretty easily changing your opinion when new reasoning is presented. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, since the back and forth you had with storm for example led to some new defenses on their part which is helpful for us when determining who to vote. Ultimately, I kind of feel like you dropped a lot of the sus on Storm, which does sprout some concerns for me that you may not be steadfast enough on your own opinions later in the game when discussions will inevitably get more heated and having a strong opinions will be important.

Besides that, while I think a lot of your reasoning in posts is good I kind of think a lot of it ends up mirroring what others have said, or giving a really neutral stance on something which kind of holds up my viewpoint that you don't really take strong willed sides.

If I had to guess a reason for my gut trust in you I'd probably place it on the fact that so far I feel like I've had a pretty similar playstyle to you where I've kept a lot of my discussion to more neutral observations rather than pushing opinions.

Ultimately I still am inclined to trust you but given this all I feel like for now I have to put you as neutral. In my eyes you could equally be a non-aggressive townie or a mafia taking a passive stance, although like I mentioned I would prefer to lean towards townie.

(Sorry hopefully nothing here comes off as mean, and also if you want me to post specific examples of what I mean LMK. I'm going through ISOs while doing these but not really adding quotes and more so summarizing based on memory and general judgement so evidence for my reasoning may be unclear at times).
I really don't have a good read on you TBH!! To me, you're an individual who has spoken enough to not feel like they are lurking, but upon a closer look kind of has some lurking behavior. I don't feel like you have contributed anything of major substance since day 1, and even then a large amount of your contributions day 1 was just your fairly unique reads list. This at least helps prove that since the start you are not really one to follow the crowd in opinions, and to give you credit you were one of the earlier people to start throwing some sus at Ains given the amount of people preaching them as a top 3 town during day 1. But that's kind of it in terms of notable things I've seen from you.

Ultimately, I feel like the only thing holding you back from being scum leaning to me is the fact that you've retained some pretty individual opinions when they are expressed. You also called out Zikitty for inactivity which is something I wanted to do since their lack of messages was/is giving me bad vibes, so we were on the same wavelength on that one at least. Still, I would like to see maybe a new updated reads list from you of at least your top few town?
I'm going to keep this brief since my reasoning is really straightforward. You've already given your role and your ability has been confirmed to be true since it aligns with Storm's passive claim (she went along with it instead of refuting the validity of your ability). As of right now I can't imagine why you would share results of an ability like this to us if you are a Mafia (or honestly why this ability would even be useful to a mafia role, outside of determining neutrals and a speculative multiball). Given our current info, the only reason I could imagine you would not be proven from your ability right now is if you are some neutral similar to the "Executioner" in Town of Salem, where your goal is to see a specific target player die (in this case storm). I think this is unlikely for a plethora of reasons though and therefore unless something new is brought up you are my 2nd most likely townread (2nd only to fil, duh).

And to give some reasoning outside of your roleclaim, I also still think you have had a lot of well thought out and expressed analysis' of situations stemming all the way from day 1 and continuing into today. And similar to my read of Cutbug, I appreciate how you are steadfast in your opinion (even if I don't agree that we should be voting out Storm this early).
Persistently I consider you a lurker in my head but in reality you have actually given a lot of opinionated and meaningful posts that generally contribute a lot. I really agree with your conjecture that Storm's other two abilities aren't intrinsically tied towards being a member of the Town. At the same time though, I also really disagree with the reasoning that just because it's unlikely Storm would be have a miller-like passive, she's lying. I still think she is leaning scum, but in a role madness game like this especially so early on I am absolutely not crossing any possibility for anything off the table. For all we know there are even more individuals than Storm with this type of passive, increasing statistic chances even more!

Besides that though, you have helped progress discussion: for example, prompting Storm to propose an alternative elimination besides herself. Nothing that would make me consider you a major town player, but just enough that prompts me to think you are more likely town than not. Still, the general lower amount of messages is off-putting for me. Kind of like the opposite of lyre where I'm more inclined to believe you are scum but in reality you have had some pretty helpful messages.
Given the sus on you earlier today this is probably the take I least expected myself to have. However, I think it ultimately ended up leading to this analysis. Day 1 you were kind of in a super neutral position where you didn't really give much besides a neutral position on d1-elim, and then your read of ains-storm-market as most likely town (in which you quickly rescinded your read of ains and somewhat of storm upon getting called out). This left you in a pretty mediocre spot and the stasis overnight was NOT helping your case!! My read on you started taking a turn here though.

I think that given your new player status and general ansty vibe, if you were actually mafia you could have easily succumbed to the stress of the accusations on day 2. However, you actually ended up making a really strong case for yourself IMO, responding to a lot of the sus quickly with pretty believable defense too. This spurred more of a slight townread for me, but then your criticism of storm kind of locked you in as leaning town. I really agree with a lot of the points you made given that I also have some pretty decent amount of sus on Storm, and you had a lot of distinct reasoning for them too. Given your somewhat lack of activity\lack of major participation Day 1, I think that you've brought up a lot of good perspectives on the situation regarding Storm and that constitutes my townread for you. And your read of them has remained relatively consistent too, with you remaining steadfast in your opinion that they are a likely scum rather than bending under pressure to vote mcpearlie (at least for now). I don't entirely agree with voting out Storm for reasons I'll get to in their read, but I still like that you are at least sticking to your gut.

OFC I still have some small issues- my biggest being that you kind of only started with all this activity after a brush with scum accusations. But I don't really believe you are scum that got panicked into becoming more aggressive- rather, I find it more likely it just kind of served as a wake-up call to increase activity as a townie. There's also obviously still a lack of concrete explanation as to why and how you got stasis/unstasis'ed but I understand why nobody has spoken up lol.

This is all the reads I'm able to get out right now: I have a lot more to say about others, especially Storm, and I'll probably be able to post that in around an hour or so from now. But its about to be midnight for me meaning Flight Rising undergoes maintenance so I want to get this out beforehand.

PLEASE ping me for clarification if anything here is messy: Its really late for me and im exhausted from the past school week so I may have misspoke at times and its also possible I misjudged some individuals since I didn't do a hyper-thorough ISO of each person. I'm not used to these really long messages so I fully anticipate some kind of contradictory logic I made during botched assumptions (i have a chronic habit of not trusting myself to write coherently in these kinds of high stakes situations so thats why im downplaying my reads so much lol)
+if my read wasnt clear enough im going to be voting mcpearlie for now as the day will end while i'm asleep
+if my read wasnt clear enough im going to be voting mcpearlie for now as the day will end while i'm asleep
@Deify

just a reminder that you don't have to make a new post on the elim thread if you want to change your vote; editing the original post following the format would do :) (you're not in trouble, dw! it just makes it easier to tally votes)
@Deify

just a reminder that you don't have to make a new post on the elim thread if you want to change your vote; editing the original post following the format would do :) (you're not in trouble, dw! it just makes it easier to tally votes)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74