Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1132 1133
order #106687 is a collab between me and @CrustyGlowstick :D
order #106687 is a collab between me and @CrustyGlowstick :D
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Hello! It looks like one of my skins was assigned to the wrong dragon pose (coatl f) by mistake. Could it be fixed to display on the correct pose (imperial f) instead, please? Thank you! [item=Skin: Discordant Symphony]
Hello! It looks like one of my skins was assigned to the wrong dragon pose (coatl f) by mistake. Could it be fixed to display on the correct pose (imperial f) instead, please? Thank you!

Skin: Discordant Symphony
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Hi! Can I cancel order #106722? I submitted the wrong blueprint. Thank you!
Hi! Can I cancel order #106722? I submitted the wrong blueprint. Thank you!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Fay the image is updated.

@frfrfr We'll get the PM with the skins removed from Hanabi's PM history. For now I sent you replacement copies of the four skins you sent to Hanabi.

@888 Thank you.

@CrustyGlowstick @decomposedcarrot Thank you for the collab notices.

@DragonsMythos The breed has been set to Imperial.
@Fay the image is updated.

@frfrfr We'll get the PM with the skins removed from Hanabi's PM history. For now I sent you replacement copies of the four skins you sent to Hanabi.

@888 Thank you.

@CrustyGlowstick @decomposedcarrot Thank you for the collab notices.

@DragonsMythos The breed has been set to Imperial.
thank you so much!! Please cancel my order #106636, again really thank you!
thank you so much!! Please cancel my order #106636, again really thank you!
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
@Beelzebub The skins you asked about are considered grandfathered in, but will not be reprinted due to current gore rules. If you would like to edit them to remove or replace the areas that look like bloody skin/exposed muscle, you may do so.
@Beelzebub The skins you asked about are considered grandfathered in, but will not be reprinted due to current gore rules. If you would like to edit them to remove or replace the areas that look like bloody skin/exposed muscle, you may do so.
@SuburbanSamurai, thank you so much for your reply. It gives some measure of what would still be considered to graphic. Though I do not see anywhere with exposed muscle or bloody skin, and can say as the creator of these that is not supposed to be any as it is all meant to be just skin- some of which is irritated and bruised as it connects to the machinery. These are meant to more invoke the feeling of cyborg zombies.

Thank you none the less, it will be useful if I decide to ever try at making skins once more.
@SuburbanSamurai, thank you so much for your reply. It gives some measure of what would still be considered to graphic. Though I do not see anywhere with exposed muscle or bloody skin, and can say as the creator of these that is not supposed to be any as it is all meant to be just skin- some of which is irritated and bruised as it connects to the machinery. These are meant to more invoke the feeling of cyborg zombies.

Thank you none the less, it will be useful if I decide to ever try at making skins once more.
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
some really quick fix requests from me! thank you for your time :) missing a big semicircle of color from the wing, I think I accidentally erased into it when I was clipping the tail? [skin=50114] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xde2rWp.png[/img] just a fade on the tail I didn't submit the png with! [skin=50125] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jwwj58C.png[/img]
some really quick fix requests from me! thank you for your time :)

missing a big semicircle of color from the wing, I think I accidentally erased into it when I was clipping the tail?

Xde2rWp.png

just a fade on the tail I didn't submit the png with!

Jwwj58C.png
Gb36TXO.png    
@888 The images have been updated.
@888 The images have been updated.
Hi, it seems like the preview icons are wrong, it's supposed to be aether M, thanks!
Hi, it seems like the preview icons are wrong, it's supposed to be aether M, thanks!
1 2 ... 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1132 1133