Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Breed Is Marva?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-04-01 08:59:42" ] Watch her change the cutout every year. [/quote] Please,,,,,, I kinda want her to just be not-normal y’know??? Let her be a lil silly.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-04-01 08:59:42:
Watch her change the cutout every year.

Please,,,,,,

I kinda want her to just be not-normal y’know??? Let her be a lil silly.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Marva is the embodiement of the shade
Marva is the embodiement of the shade
Wy0IOy1.png
I always personally imagined her to be a Pearlcatcher! I guess that was closer than I thought

But I also really enjoyed the theory that she was a Courier
I always personally imagined her to be a Pearlcatcher! I guess that was closer than I thought

But I also really enjoyed the theory that she was a Courier
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
I would like to direct everyone's attention to one important fact: the Which Waychunk standee has a real top hat and a real wand, while the Imperial standee just has those accessories drawn on.

Clearly, this means that Marva has been a sentient rock this entire time. (Or a sentient cardboard cutout of a rock.)
I would like to direct everyone's attention to one important fact: the Which Waychunk standee has a real top hat and a real wand, while the Imperial standee just has those accessories drawn on.

Clearly, this means that Marva has been a sentient rock this entire time. (Or a sentient cardboard cutout of a rock.)
I always envisioned a bright purple snapper
I always envisioned a bright purple snapper
eVaClRh.png
i always saw her as a Ridgeback, but i do enjoy the idea that she's just an eldritch being
i always saw her as a Ridgeback, but i do enjoy the idea that she's just an eldritch being
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2023-04-01 08:59:42" ] Watch her change the cutout every year. [/quote] Yes I want this to happen! I always thought of her as a nocturne personally. I could also see her as being a spiral
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-04-01 08:59:42:
Watch her change the cutout every year.
Yes I want this to happen!
I always thought of her as a nocturne personally. I could also see her as being a spiral
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I always thought of her as a Spiral - due to her randomness and breed's ADHD. And the "pranks" aren't really meant to be pranks, but are just stuff that she finds most amusing/best for celebrating the day at the given moment.

And I would love to see the cutouts changing too - maybe not even yearly (since that would be hard to notice), but several times a day xD
I always thought of her as a Spiral - due to her randomness and breed's ADHD. And the "pranks" aren't really meant to be pranks, but are just stuff that she finds most amusing/best for celebrating the day at the given moment.

And I would love to see the cutouts changing too - maybe not even yearly (since that would be hard to notice), but several times a day xD
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
cardboard
cardboard
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Snapper. I honestly thought it was canon. Don't know how I came to that conclusion. XD
Snapper. I honestly thought it was canon. Don't know how I came to that conclusion. XD
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Peach.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10