Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sparrow's Wings Archives [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/500169/50016896p.png[/img][font=couriernew] [size=4][color=darkmagenta]"oh. hello there. i don't believe that i've seen you before. around here, everyone calls me orpheus- what?...hyacinth brought you here? she told you about me? alright, did you need anything?...mhm...you want me to write something for you? oh, why of course i could, stay where you are.."[/color][/size][/font] [i]Orpheus opens a chest, which turns out to be filled with scroll cases. He pulls one out and opens it. Many pieces of parchment scribbled with notes appear to be inside. The violet Skydancer pulls out an empty sheet.[/i] [size=4][color=darkmagenta][font=couriernew]"alright then, what did you have in mind?" [center]-------------- YEET im bringing this back!! and hopefully not forgetting until several months later!! this is mostly gonna be used for lore, short stories, and requests/commissions! reply below if you want a story/poem written for your dragon(s), and include: -the dragon(s) in question -a basic idea of what the story's about -anything else you want! of course, there's some rules: -nothing nsfw! gore is fine, but [b]keep it minor![/b] -try to stay accurate to the lore please! you can bend a few things, but nothing too significant -be patient! i have a life outside of social media, and i have the memory of a plastic cup. if i take more than a few weeks, you can check up on me; i'm subscribed, so there's no need to ping me -tips are optional! so yeah! other than those, go wild! i'll post a masterlist once i figure out how :) [b][i][color=deeppink]all the best![/color][/i][/b]
50016896p.png
"oh. hello there. i don't believe that i've seen you before. around here, everyone calls me orpheus- what?...hyacinth brought you here? she told you about me? alright, did you need anything?...mhm...you want me to write something for you? oh, why of course i could, stay where you are.."

Orpheus opens a chest, which turns out to be filled with scroll cases. He pulls one out and opens it. Many pieces of parchment scribbled with notes appear to be inside. The violet Skydancer pulls out an empty sheet.

"alright then, what did you have in mind?"

YEET im bringing this back!! and hopefully not forgetting until several months later!!

this is mostly gonna be used for lore, short stories, and requests/commissions!

reply below if you want a story/poem written for your dragon(s), and include:

-the dragon(s) in question
-a basic idea of what the story's about
-anything else you want!

of course, there's some rules:

-nothing nsfw! gore is fine, but keep it minor!
-try to stay accurate to the lore please! you can bend a few things, but nothing too significant
-be patient! i have a life outside of social media, and i have the memory of a plastic cup. if i take more than a few weeks, you can check up on me; i'm subscribed, so there's no need to ping me
-tips are optional!

so yeah! other than those, go wild! i'll post a masterlist once i figure out how :)

all the best!
sh5xjiu.pnglYb2AyL.pngJvUa9ma.png
WI7lnRZ.pngYMPbu9R.png0TXmqsz.png
?89J86=party_oras.png
ooo could i get a little poem of my boy hyunki? he has some blurbs and a description in his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45695732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456958/45695732_350.png[/img] [/url] (he used to have an onyx grasp but i gifted that away but his usual form has that if this fact helps lol)
ooo could i get a little poem of my boy hyunki? he has some blurbs and a description in his bio

45695732_350.png

(he used to have an onyx grasp but i gifted that away but his usual form has that if this fact helps lol)
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
@vinci of course! i'll get started in a sec
@vinci of course! i'll get started in a sec
?89J86=party_oras.png
request for @vinci --- fear
character - hyunki

Fear.
They’re afraid of me. I can hear it;
“Who are you?”
“It’s him…how?”
“Run.”
They see me. How? It doesn’t matter.

Hatchlings scream. Most of them, at least.
Adults growl, male and female both. They must be in charge.
Others scream and hiss. “Leave the hatchlings alone.” The mothers.
Still others are silent. Few show signs of contentedness. Outcasts.

They don't want me here. Fine, then. I’ll leave.
The minute I do, there’s silence. No laughter. No fear.
Then an outcry. Confusion, sadness, anger.

Fear.

----

i hope this is alright!!
request for @vinci --- fear
character - hyunki

Fear.
They’re afraid of me. I can hear it;
“Who are you?”
“It’s him…how?”
“Run.”
They see me. How? It doesn’t matter.

Hatchlings scream. Most of them, at least.
Adults growl, male and female both. They must be in charge.
Others scream and hiss. “Leave the hatchlings alone.” The mothers.
Still others are silent. Few show signs of contentedness. Outcasts.

They don't want me here. Fine, then. I’ll leave.
The minute I do, there’s silence. No laughter. No fear.
Then an outcry. Confusion, sadness, anger.

Fear.

----

i hope this is alright!!
?89J86=party_oras.png
@OspreysCry
:o it's great!
could i put it in his bio if i credit you?
@OspreysCry
:o it's great!
could i put it in his bio if i credit you?
call me tetris !
fr +0
currently contemplating
life decisions

but it's ok i guess

:
:
links

-
mnnC0aj.gif
@vinci of course!
@vinci of course!
?89J86=party_oras.png
@OspreysCry Hello!!! I have an Unnamed derg here and I wanted to know if you would like to create a bio/backstory for him including whatever you want to name him. He has no story, personality, relatives, or friends yet. His familiar can be changed to accommodate what you write, I can also change his apparel if necessary. My reasoning for this is that my clan lore has slowed to a stop and by having someone else create a personality and story for a dragon I plan to keep and put into my lore will create many scenarios that I can use to continue my lore. Anyway, here he is! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51259706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512598/51259706_350.png[/img] [/url]

@OspreysCry
Hello!!! I have an Unnamed derg here and I wanted to know if you would like to create a bio/backstory for him including whatever you want to name him. He has no story, personality, relatives, or friends yet. His familiar can be changed to accommodate what you write, I can also change his apparel if necessary. My reasoning for this is that my clan lore has slowed to a stop and by having someone else create a personality and story for a dragon I plan to keep and put into my lore will create many scenarios that I can use to continue my lore.

Anyway, here he is!

51259706_350.png

@Okie i'll see what i can do! he looks really pretty btw ^^
@Okie i'll see what i can do! he looks really pretty btw ^^
?89J86=party_oras.png

@Okie i am SO sorry for the long wait! stuff came up and i honestly forgot about this thread haha
anyway, here's lore for your dragon!

dragon lore request - Alabaster
2 - 16? 17? - 20
Alabaster

-he/him
-white/seafoam/fire
-aro/ace

Personality:
Alabaster is a pacifist and then some. He loathes conflict with every fiber of his being, and prefers fighting with words rather than violence. Because of this, Alabaster’s essentially the mediator of the Crystal Clear Clan. That being said, he's a bit cowardly, and struggles to get his words across the way he wants to. He also has a phobia of blood, which stemmed from his past.

Backstory:

Alabaster was born and, more or less, raised in the Shifting Expanse. His mother preferred exploring, which meant that Alabaster spent significantly more time with his father. His father wanted him to become a fighter, but that clearly didn’t happen. The young Pearlcatcher loathed the idea of battle.

Alabaster’s family was once raided by a rival group of dragons, and he ended up having to fight, albeit reluctantly. His father was critically injured during the fight. This angered Alabaster to no end, and he, for once, fought like hell. He later came to regret this deeply, and swore off on battling. He left his parents behind and set off towards the Sunbeam Ruins in search of a new home.

And a new home he found. The Crystal Clear Clan welcomed Alabaster with open arms. He quickly found a position as a mediator, which he was more than happy to fill.

Extras:

-Alabaster always liked roses and other flowers.
-His theme song is (up to you!!)
-Despite his father’s training in battle, Alabaster had a close relationship with him, and watching him get brutally injured during the battle was horrifying and enraging to him.

@Okie i am SO sorry for the long wait! stuff came up and i honestly forgot about this thread haha
anyway, here's lore for your dragon!

dragon lore request - Alabaster
2 - 16? 17? - 20
Alabaster

-he/him
-white/seafoam/fire
-aro/ace

Personality:
Alabaster is a pacifist and then some. He loathes conflict with every fiber of his being, and prefers fighting with words rather than violence. Because of this, Alabaster’s essentially the mediator of the Crystal Clear Clan. That being said, he's a bit cowardly, and struggles to get his words across the way he wants to. He also has a phobia of blood, which stemmed from his past.

Backstory:

Alabaster was born and, more or less, raised in the Shifting Expanse. His mother preferred exploring, which meant that Alabaster spent significantly more time with his father. His father wanted him to become a fighter, but that clearly didn’t happen. The young Pearlcatcher loathed the idea of battle.

Alabaster’s family was once raided by a rival group of dragons, and he ended up having to fight, albeit reluctantly. His father was critically injured during the fight. This angered Alabaster to no end, and he, for once, fought like hell. He later came to regret this deeply, and swore off on battling. He left his parents behind and set off towards the Sunbeam Ruins in search of a new home.

And a new home he found. The Crystal Clear Clan welcomed Alabaster with open arms. He quickly found a position as a mediator, which he was more than happy to fill.

Extras:

-Alabaster always liked roses and other flowers.
-His theme song is (up to you!!)
-Despite his father’s training in battle, Alabaster had a close relationship with him, and watching him get brutally injured during the battle was horrifying and enraging to him.

?89J86=party_oras.png
reserved for lore
reserved for lore
?89J86=party_oras.png
1 2 3