Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Breed Is Marva?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I always pictured her as a Tundra because of the sweaters. [item=Glorious Sweater]
I always pictured her as a Tundra because of the sweaters.

Glorious Sweater
jtgoRWq.png
am I the only one who has the most outlandish idea of all?
a bit of the shade that has a 'chaotic trickster' personality? not a dragon, but not fully hostile..
sorta like Gooey from Kirby, part of the big evil (Dark Matter) but rogue and just doing his own thing.
am I the only one who has the most outlandish idea of all?
a bit of the shade that has a 'chaotic trickster' personality? not a dragon, but not fully hostile..
sorta like Gooey from Kirby, part of the big evil (Dark Matter) but rogue and just doing his own thing.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
spiral

I don't trust them

she's definitely not imperial, why would she need the imperial breed change then?
spiral

I don't trust them

she's definitely not imperial, why would she need the imperial breed change then?
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I always thought if she was a dragon, she would absolutely be a spiral. Something like this
Marva

But I also like the idea that she's not even a dragon. She's not any creature that exists elsewhere on Sornieth. She's some sort of chaos deity from another world that comes here to grace us with her trickery. What does she look like? Who knows, she's always got some disguise or another on, usually involving the invisibility cloak. Like how people use the cloak to turn their dragons into just the cat apparel, stuff like that.
I always thought if she was a dragon, she would absolutely be a spiral. Something like this
Marva

But I also like the idea that she's not even a dragon. She's not any creature that exists elsewhere on Sornieth. She's some sort of chaos deity from another world that comes here to grace us with her trickery. What does she look like? Who knows, she's always got some disguise or another on, usually involving the invisibility cloak. Like how people use the cloak to turn their dragons into just the cat apparel, stuff like that.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
Marva is Marva
Marva is Marva
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
who is marva?
what is marva?
why is marva?
where is marva?
when is marva?
how is marva?
who is marva?
what is marva?
why is marva?
where is marva?
when is marva?
how is marva?
J7D1quC.png
etYYz4O.png
9cjDdGL.png
Marva is the 12th deity
Marva is the 12th deity
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
I always pictured her as a mirror/nocturne
I always pictured her as a mirror/nocturne
furry_fiddle.pngmuckbottom_catfish.png
Have we ever seen Marva and the Tidelord in the same room?
Have we ever seen Marva and the Tidelord in the same room?
I always thought nocturne
I always thought nocturne
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10