Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Marva Eye Apparel from Roundsey
1 2 3 4 5
BIG AGREE

As cool as they are, they really are everywhere. You might as well just bond with some familliars.
BIG AGREE

As cool as they are, they really are everywhere. You might as well just bond with some familliars.
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
Agreed and support. Prizes like the Marva eyes are exactly why I only participate in Roundsey when all the stuff is valuable. Not worth a single piece of treasure otherwise.
Agreed and support. Prizes like the Marva eyes are exactly why I only participate in Roundsey when all the stuff is valuable. Not worth a single piece of treasure otherwise.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Big agree, they are definitely the worst Roundsey price.
Big agree, they are definitely the worst Roundsey price.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Support. If we had way more of each "common" prize (such as offering eyes and chests in the same week, along with other items) I wouldn't mind it as much, but it definitely feels odd that the prizes are extremely valuable dragons and then common chest loot. It just feels unbalanced the way it currently is. A raffle shouldn't be balanced anyway, but the prize discrepancy is still going past the point of what should be available in the pool.
Support. If we had way more of each "common" prize (such as offering eyes and chests in the same week, along with other items) I wouldn't mind it as much, but it definitely feels odd that the prizes are extremely valuable dragons and then common chest loot. It just feels unbalanced the way it currently is. A raffle shouldn't be balanced anyway, but the prize discrepancy is still going past the point of what should be available in the pool.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
I have won the eyes before. It was incredibly exciting to see the message, then incredibly disappointing to see something that is worth more melted down in Baldwin.

Fully support. They don't need to be replaced with something super valuable or anything, a couple of gilded cheats would be fine, but the eyes are too plentifully available to hold any value at all.
I have won the eyes before. It was incredibly exciting to see the message, then incredibly disappointing to see something that is worth more melted down in Baldwin.

Fully support. They don't need to be replaced with something super valuable or anything, a couple of gilded cheats would be fine, but the eyes are too plentifully available to hold any value at all.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Support! I do find it a tad disrespectful to put a relatively unpopular item that only costs pennies as the most numerous prize in quite a few of the raffles. I feel like the cheapest prizes should still be at least 50g or more.

If it was a daily raffle, I'd understand more "fodder-y" items, but since it's a weekly event, it should be a bit more valuable.

I believe I've won Roundsey two times, and it was always the "easy" prize, but both of the times it was at least something I could sell for a couple hundred of gems. If I'd win something worth 2g, I'd genuinely feel worse than losing.
Support! I do find it a tad disrespectful to put a relatively unpopular item that only costs pennies as the most numerous prize in quite a few of the raffles. I feel like the cheapest prizes should still be at least 50g or more.

If it was a daily raffle, I'd understand more "fodder-y" items, but since it's a weekly event, it should be a bit more valuable.

I believe I've won Roundsey two times, and it was always the "easy" prize, but both of the times it was at least something I could sell for a couple hundred of gems. If I'd win something worth 2g, I'd genuinely feel worse than losing.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Support. The eye items are just so devalued because they're common-ish drops from chests compared to other Marva items. I haven't won yet, but I also just buy one ticket a week because I'm not super into RNG stuff. I can't imagine spending hundreds of thousands or even millions just to get an item that sells for under 10kt.
Support. The eye items are just so devalued because they're common-ish drops from chests compared to other Marva items. I haven't won yet, but I also just buy one ticket a week because I'm not super into RNG stuff. I can't imagine spending hundreds of thousands or even millions just to get an item that sells for under 10kt.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Yeaaaaah gotta agree. Those and the Luminax items (the latter of which are in this week's roundsey, natch), you can get even from [i]rusted[/i] chests. If you must have april fools items in there, the sweaters would make more sense (since they only come from gilded chests). Or Marva's invisibility cloaks. Honestly I think someone who won the fake eyes or luminax items might be better pleased if the prize was a 99-stack of a nice fairly high-point food item [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
Yeaaaaah gotta agree. Those and the Luminax items (the latter of which are in this week's roundsey, natch), you can get even from rusted chests. If you must have april fools items in there, the sweaters would make more sense (since they only come from gilded chests). Or Marva's invisibility cloaks.

Honestly I think someone who won the fake eyes or luminax items might be better pleased if the prize was a 99-stack of a nice fairly high-point food item
UJXttDL.png
It definitely feels like a joke prize… which maybe canonically they’re supposed to be. Roundsey is Marva?!? But no prize is better than garbage. Iron or rusted chests would be way better. Or maybe even a Roundsey-exclusive grab bag? A sort of second chance to get something nice, amongst a wide pool of lesser items.
It definitely feels like a joke prize… which maybe canonically they’re supposed to be. Roundsey is Marva?!? But no prize is better than garbage. Iron or rusted chests would be way better. Or maybe even a Roundsey-exclusive grab bag? A sort of second chance to get something nice, amongst a wide pool of lesser items.
bumping this because they're still being put in there :/

to be fair i can forgive them being in this weeks one somewhat because it was april fools but come on guys
bumping this because they're still being put in there :/

to be fair i can forgive them being in this weeks one somewhat because it was april fools but come on guys
HX0RiC0.png
1 2 3 4 5