Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Remove Marva Eye Apparel from Roundsey
1 2 3 4 5
I've seen a few people complain about this and I feel I have to bring it up. The eye apparel from April Fool's days past, like [item=wiggly sight] should not be offered in Roundsey. Every Roundsey Item should have value, and usually, they do! The April fools day items usually offered are actually sought after and valued by the community like the invisibility cloak and Luminax plushie currently being raffled. But the eye apparel? They are usually around 2 gems or a couple of thousand treasure. They're everywhere (i have over 5 of just one of them in my hoard just from opening chests) and clearly, the community doesn't value them very highly. I think Roundsey's prizes should actually be worth the money being put into her raffle. Her prizes should be rare, and even the 'lesser valued' prize offered alongside the G1 dragons are usually pretty valuable like eggs. For people who dump hundreds of thousands of treasure into this just to win something that most players have feels a little insulting. Even the gilded chests sometimes offered can be sold for better than the eye apparel can. I understand that its a raffle and you can't control what you get but something worth that little being on offer? It just doesn't feel right. To be honest, when I saw them being offered in Roundsey a couple of weeks ago I didn't really want to spend the treasure I usually do. I don't think they should be offered again. Roundsey is meant to be a treasure sink; offer prizes I would actually spend my treasure on!
I've seen a few people complain about this and I feel I have to bring it up.

The eye apparel from April Fool's days past, like Wiggly Sight should not be offered in Roundsey.

Every Roundsey Item should have value, and usually, they do! The April fools day items usually offered are actually sought after and valued by the community like the invisibility cloak and Luminax plushie currently being raffled.

But the eye apparel? They are usually around 2 gems or a couple of thousand treasure. They're everywhere (i have over 5 of just one of them in my hoard just from opening chests) and clearly, the community doesn't value them very highly.

I think Roundsey's prizes should actually be worth the money being put into her raffle. Her prizes should be rare, and even the 'lesser valued' prize offered alongside the G1 dragons are usually pretty valuable like eggs. For people who dump hundreds of thousands of treasure into this just to win something that most players have feels a little insulting. Even the gilded chests sometimes offered can be sold for better than the eye apparel can. I understand that its a raffle and you can't control what you get but something worth that little being on offer? It just doesn't feel right.

To be honest, when I saw them being offered in Roundsey a couple of weeks ago I didn't really want to spend the treasure I usually do. I don't think they should be offered again. Roundsey is meant to be a treasure sink; offer prizes I would actually spend my treasure on!
HX0RiC0.png
I would definitely agree with that. They've been offered several times and it feels real bad. I do think lesser prizes are fine, not everything has to be super ultra expensive and rare, but they should definitely not be a single item of the lowest-priced easiest-to-get apparel on the AH, no matter how cute and appealing they are otherwise. It feels more like a trap: how much do you want these expensive prizes? Do you want them enough to risk winning only disappointment? It also makes the Marva Eyes (which I do love) feel way less appealing.
I would definitely agree with that. They've been offered several times and it feels real bad. I do think lesser prizes are fine, not everything has to be super ultra expensive and rare, but they should definitely not be a single item of the lowest-priced easiest-to-get apparel on the AH, no matter how cute and appealing they are otherwise. It feels more like a trap: how much do you want these expensive prizes? Do you want them enough to risk winning only disappointment? It also makes the Marva Eyes (which I do love) feel way less appealing.
Total support! I know someone who spent almost 1 million t only to end up with a Marva eye
Total support! I know someone who spent almost 1 million t only to end up with a Marva eye
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
I support. I wouldn't even care if the fourth item was just as valuable, roundsey already has the insane odds for you to get lucky on, you should get something good for that, and not hope you don't land one of the prizes because of how worthless it is
I support. I wouldn't even care if the fourth item was just as valuable, roundsey already has the insane odds for you to get lucky on, you should get something good for that, and not hope you don't land one of the prizes because of how worthless it is
21059.png Lemmy or Baku, but feel free to make up new nicknames for me.

Any pronouns | Japanese
Ping me when replying, I love to chat with people.
-- kMi3VrI.png
Support! It would be more frustrating for me to win Marva eye apparel than win nothing at all.
Seeing the message would probably get a person's hopes up. At the very least, winning an item with some value is enough of a consolation prize. But Marva eye apparel is almost the opposite.

I honestly feel like the prizes shouldn't be worth any less than an unhatched egg. Anything below that and - unless you really want it - it would probably be more annoying than anything else.
Support! It would be more frustrating for me to win Marva eye apparel than win nothing at all.
Seeing the message would probably get a person's hopes up. At the very least, winning an item with some value is enough of a consolation prize. But Marva eye apparel is almost the opposite.

I honestly feel like the prizes shouldn't be worth any less than an unhatched egg. Anything below that and - unless you really want it - it would probably be more annoying than anything else.
Mqw5b1R.gif
I'm biased in that I really don't like the eyes to begin with, but support. I'd genuinely rather get nothing.
I'm biased in that I really don't like the eyes to begin with, but support. I'd genuinely rather get nothing.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
support, i once put in god knows how many tickets when there was a light sprite in there and my heart soared when i saw the message that i'd won something.....i had "won" the googly eyes. it completely soured me on ever putting more than 10 tickets into roundsey even if theres a dream dragon there.
support, i once put in god knows how many tickets when there was a light sprite in there and my heart soared when i saw the message that i'd won something.....i had "won" the googly eyes. it completely soured me on ever putting more than 10 tickets into roundsey even if theres a dream dragon there.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I've won two of those dumb things so far and it's heartbreaking. XD
I've won two of those dumb things so far and it's heartbreaking. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
i agree that offering that as a prize feels worse than a consolation and borders on insult, so support!
i agree that offering that as a prize feels worse than a consolation and borders on insult, so support!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Support.
Support.
siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5