Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association V3.0
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 244 245
@Weathering Thank you! Your entries have been edited, please let us know if any issues arise!
@Weathering Thank you! Your entries have been edited, please let us know if any issues arise!
Y5ILoot.png
Thank you so much~
Thank you so much~
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
Hello, I submitted a form to be pinged for a specific date ( 02 - 03 - any year ) and i am not showing up in the pinglists.
Hello, I submitted a form to be pinged for a specific date ( 02 - 03 - any year ) and i am not showing up in the pinglists.
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
@DigitalMirage Hello, I cannot find any date submissions for you in our back-end sheet or in the raw forms submissions. If you could please re-submit and let us know when you have done and we can check to make sure that the form flows through correctly.
@DigitalMirage Hello, I cannot find any date submissions for you in our back-end sheet or in the raw forms submissions. If you could please re-submit and let us know when you have done and we can check to make sure that the form flows through correctly.
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
could i be removed from the aether pinglist? i think i was down for all new breeds (which i want to stay on) but i'm not interested in aethers ^^

i also think im on the 'plague common eyes' pinglist? which was a mistake when i submitted the form as im getting way too many pings haha, could i possibly be taken off of that one too?

sorry for the bother!
could i be removed from the aether pinglist? i think i was down for all new breeds (which i want to stay on) but i'm not interested in aethers ^^

i also think im on the 'plague common eyes' pinglist? which was a mistake when i submitted the form as im getting way too many pings haha, could i possibly be taken off of that one too?

sorry for the bother!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Jackmar: I've removed Aether and the Common Eye options from your entry. Primal and Multigaze have been left untouched. Please let us know if any issues crop up~ ^ ^
@Jackmar: I've removed Aether and the Common Eye options from your entry. Primal and Multigaze have been left untouched. Please let us know if any issues crop up~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings that sounds perfect, thank you very much! ♥
@mercurialwings that sounds perfect, thank you very much! ♥
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
Can I please be removed from all the ping lists? I’m not sure if I’m supposed to fill out the removal form so I hope I’m doing the right thing by dropping a message here.
Can I please be removed from all the ping lists? I’m not sure if I’m supposed to fill out the removal form so I hope I’m doing the right thing by dropping a message here.
LEpJMnn.png
ytkEBod.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
kHBaXec.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
5hF3FGk.png
PqlicQP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Y80Oblu.png
@PrincessInfinity Hello, I have removed all of your entries from all of the lists c:
@PrincessInfinity Hello, I have removed all of your entries from all of the lists c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Can I be removed from all but the October 15th pinglists? Thank you!
Can I be removed from all but the October 15th pinglists? Thank you!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 244 245