Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ooc. open. » WALTZ OF WHISPERERS
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Acetheaxolotl

Nah it’s all good!

He hasn’t done anything! She’s just asking why he came over to talk to her/if there is a reason he came to talk to her specifically, vs anyone else at there. Out of curiosity
@Acetheaxolotl

Nah it’s all good!

He hasn’t done anything! She’s just asking why he came over to talk to her/if there is a reason he came to talk to her specifically, vs anyone else at there. Out of curiosity
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Ooohhh, ok!
Ooohhh, ok!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Hey @Coincidence for your next post that interacts with my OC, would you mind tagging me in it? Helps me pay attention to posts that have me in them ^v^
Hey @Coincidence for your next post that interacts with my OC, would you mind tagging me in it? Helps me pay attention to posts that have me in them ^v^
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
@lilrosebud Ok!!!
@lilrosebud Ok!!!

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I'm just asking here first as it's been a thought in my head for a couple days, but I was thinking that for every time Cyril touched someone w/o anything obscuring it (like a glove or clothing) I'd roll a die to see if the sporadic nature his empathic touch took on after he got turned did anything to the other person.

Asking 'cause I dun wanna mess with other peeps characters with little notice, as I will respect it if you'd rather me not do that to your character... But for reference at most it'd share Cyril's current emotion with the other person.

I've put entirely too much thought into a silly idea. Mostly b/c the idea of feeling an emotion then having it quickly change to 'oh cringe' b/c Cyril realized it happened hits a funny button in my brain.
I'm just asking here first as it's been a thought in my head for a couple days, but I was thinking that for every time Cyril touched someone w/o anything obscuring it (like a glove or clothing) I'd roll a die to see if the sporadic nature his empathic touch took on after he got turned did anything to the other person.

Asking 'cause I dun wanna mess with other peeps characters with little notice, as I will respect it if you'd rather me not do that to your character... But for reference at most it'd share Cyril's current emotion with the other person.

I've put entirely too much thought into a silly idea. Mostly b/c the idea of feeling an emotion then having it quickly change to 'oh cringe' b/c Cyril realized it happened hits a funny button in my brain.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Definitely volunteering Adnachiel as a sacrifice to the dice. The idea of him being spontaneously petty towards some random guy he's never met is way too fun to pass up.

Also Cyril watching other people act on his emotions sounds like a recipe for second-hand embarrassment.
Definitely volunteering Adnachiel as a sacrifice to the dice. The idea of him being spontaneously petty towards some random guy he's never met is way too fun to pass up.

Also Cyril watching other people act on his emotions sounds like a recipe for second-hand embarrassment.
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2023-03-22 17:14:47" ] I'm just asking here first as it's been a thought in my head for a couple days, but I was thinking that for every time Cyril touched someone w/o anything obscuring it (like a glove or clothing) I'd roll a die to see if the sporadic nature his empathic touch took on after he got turned did anything to the other person. Asking 'cause I dun wanna mess with other peeps characters with little notice, as I will respect it if you'd rather me not do that to your character... But for reference at most it'd share Cyril's current emotion with the other person. I've put entirely too much thought into a silly idea. Mostly b/c the idea of feeling an emotion then having it quickly change to 'oh cringe' b/c Cyril realized it happened hits a funny button in my brain. [/quote] For sure without a single doubt mess with Audbjorn's (and any future character I still can't think of's) head [b]YEAAH[/b]
SmilodonLady wrote on 2023-03-22 17:14:47:

For sure without a single doubt mess with Audbjorn's (and any future character I still can't think of's) head YEAAH
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-22 18:30:03" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2023-03-22 17:14:47" ] I'm just asking here first as it's been a thought in my head for a couple days, but I was thinking that for every time Cyril touched someone w/o anything obscuring it (like a glove or clothing) I'd roll a die to see if the sporadic nature his empathic touch took on after he got turned did anything to the other person. Asking 'cause I dun wanna mess with other peeps characters with little notice, as I will respect it if you'd rather me not do that to your character... But for reference at most it'd share Cyril's current emotion with the other person. I've put entirely too much thought into a silly idea. Mostly b/c the idea of feeling an emotion then having it quickly change to 'oh cringe' b/c Cyril realized it happened hits a funny button in my brain. [/quote] For sure without a single doubt mess with Audbjorn's (and any future character I still can't think of's) head [b]YEAAH[/b] [/quote] All right then To anyone else just say smth and I won't do it~ ----- But yeah, the whole point was to both show the broken nature of the magic (and that it seems to work perfectly when inconvenient) and provide opportunities for second hand embarrassment or cringe from just [i]doing it and being aware yet helpless to stop it[/i] And oh god I never thought of anyone acting on the emotions and that is just too perfect *Yeets off to roll the digital die I created for this*
Teleoste wrote on 2023-03-22 18:30:03:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2023-03-22 17:14:47:

For sure without a single doubt mess with Audbjorn's (and any future character I still can't think of's) head YEAAH

All right then

To anyone else just say smth and I won't do it~

But yeah, the whole point was to both show the broken nature of the magic (and that it seems to work perfectly when inconvenient) and provide opportunities for second hand embarrassment or cringe from just doing it and being aware yet helpless to stop it
And oh god I never thought of anyone acting on the emotions and that is just too perfect

*Yeets off to roll the digital die I created for this*
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Chapter 0 will be closing on the 30th at 17:30 FR time and Chapter 1 will open in its place. Please continue interactions while moving to a place where you feel comfortable leaving off! Players are welcome to settle unfinished interactions with each other through OOC discussions or 1x1s.

@Teleoste @LilRosebud @Acetheaxolotl @Coincidence @F0ol @BalticDeerOwl @BlueAnxiety @SmilodonLady @Wiem @ringofeyes
Chapter 0 will be closing on the 30th at 17:30 FR time and Chapter 1 will open in its place. Please continue interactions while moving to a place where you feel comfortable leaving off! Players are welcome to settle unfinished interactions with each other through OOC discussions or 1x1s.

@Teleoste @LilRosebud @Acetheaxolotl @Coincidence @F0ol @BalticDeerOwl @BlueAnxiety @SmilodonLady @Wiem @ringofeyes
@SuddenShimmer A size chart for yoir convience. Every one else can also use it for reference. Simply put your character instead of Volaris [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807416810747461644/1088824709405220935/Untitled83_20230324080024.png[/img] I imagine Bang is tiny when compared tp her derg form
@SuddenShimmer

A size chart for yoir convience. Every one else can also use it for reference. Simply put your character instead of Volaris

Untitled83_20230324080024.png

I imagine Bang is tiny when compared tp her derg form
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25