Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ooc. open. » WALTZ OF WHISPERERS
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
@Teleoste
Gabriel is accepted! Someone needs to rescue him :(
@Teleoste
Ahh, yes. "Saved" is the correct word here. (To clarify I read Gabriel's CS)

Also, what should I do, because the people I've interacted with haven't responded to me and I kinda want to use by OC's before chapter 1 start
(@biao)

Also, what should I do, because the people I've interacted with haven't responded to me and I kinda want to use by OC's before chapter 1 start
(@biao)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
[quote name="biao" date="2023-03-24 21:19:32" ] @ Teleoste Gabriel is accepted! Someone needs to rescue him :( [/quote] Radical. Can I wait for the next act to introduce him or does he need to get in there sooner?
biao wrote on 2023-03-24 21:19:32:
@ Teleoste
Radical. Can I wait for the next act to introduce him or does he need to get in there sooner?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="LilRosebud" date="2023-03-25 04:43:07" ] Ahh, yes. "Saved" is the correct word here. (To clarify I read Gabriel's CS) Also, what should I do, because the people I've interacted with haven't responded to me and I kinda want to use by OC's before chapter 1 start [/quote] [b] [font=Georgia] @LilRosebud [/font] [/b] Feel free to move on and get them into another interaction! [quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-25 07:26:51" ] Radical. Can I wait for the next act to introduce him or does he need to get in there sooner? [/quote] [b] [font=Georgia] @Teleoste [/font] [/b] You can introduce him now!
LilRosebud wrote on 2023-03-25 04:43:07:

@LilRosebud
Feel free to move on and get them into another interaction!

Teleoste wrote on 2023-03-25 07:26:51:
Radical. Can I wait for the next act to introduce him or does he need to get in there sooner?
@Teleoste
You can introduce him now!
@LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :]
@LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :]
1bGY4da.gif
[quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-25 17:45:01" ] @/LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :] [/quote] I would love that!! [s]I am so unbelievably bored rn ;-;[/s]
Teleoste wrote on 2023-03-25 17:45:01:
@/LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :]

I would love that!! I am so unbelievably bored rn ;-;
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

3+ to FR time
[quote name="LilRosebud" date="2023-03-25 17:46:20" ] [quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-25 17:45:01" ] @LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :] [/quote] I would love that!! [s]I am so unbelievably bored rn ;-;[/s] [/quote] I'll write something up right now then! Do you have a preference for which of your characters I should throw him at? [s]I will save you >:0[/s]
LilRosebud wrote on 2023-03-25 17:46:20:

I'll write something up right now then! Do you have a preference for which of your characters I should throw him at? I will save you >:0
1bGY4da.gif
[quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-25 17:48:33" ] [quote name="LilRosebud" date="2023-03-25 17:46:20" ] [quote name="Teleoste" date="2023-03-25 17:45:01" ] @/LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :] [/quote] I would love that!! [s]I am so unbelievably bored rn ;-;[/s] [/quote] I'll write something up right now then! Do you have a preference for which of your characters I should throw him at? [s]I will save you >:0[/s] [/quote] I wanna use Devin for now [s]thank you <3[/s]
Teleoste wrote on 2023-03-25 17:48:33:
LilRosebud wrote on 2023-03-25 17:46:20:
@/LilRosebud I was planning on holding off until chapter 1 but I can toss Gabriel in for your silly geese to interact with if you'd like? :]

I'll write something up right now then! Do you have a preference for which of your characters I should throw him at? I will save you >:0

I wanna use Devin for now thank you <3

3+ to FR time
Yo, how tall is Gabriel? I am setting up a height chart thing (cuz I was bored) and I saw you didn't have his height in his appearance thing
Yo, how tall is Gabriel? I am setting up a height chart thing (cuz I was bored) and I saw you didn't have his height in his appearance thing

3+ to FR time
[quote name="LilRosebud" date="2023-03-25 17:59:19" ] Yo, how tall is Gabriel? I am setting up a height chart thing (cuz I was bored) and I saw you didn't have his height in his appearance thing [/quote] uhhhhhh let me pull a number out of a hat 5'9
LilRosebud wrote on 2023-03-25 17:59:19:
uhhhhhh let me pull a number out of a hat
5'9
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25