Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite coliseum venue?
1 2 3
thought it'd be cool to ask around !! whats your favorite coli venue if you had to pick from aesthetics & how much u enjoy farming there?

i like blooming grove personally, the scene that drops there is gorgeous and all the enemies r adorable.
thought it'd be cool to ask around !! whats your favorite coli venue if you had to pick from aesthetics & how much u enjoy farming there?

i like blooming grove personally, the scene that drops there is gorgeous and all the enemies r adorable.
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
volcanic vents my beloved <3 fiery and orange and the fams are great, and it drops scorpion food items that i hoard. 11/10 venue, if i wasnt forced by circumstances to live in the mire i would farm there a lot more
volcanic vents my beloved <3 fiery and orange and the fams are great, and it drops scorpion food items that i hoard. 11/10 venue, if i wasnt forced by circumstances to live in the mire i would farm there a lot more
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
Boreal Wood has always been my favourite, both for what little coli grinding I do as well as due to the aesthetics. Blooming Grove is a close second though.
Boreal Wood has always been my favourite, both for what little coli grinding I do as well as due to the aesthetics. Blooming Grove is a close second though.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I completely agree with Blooming Grove! Personally, Boreal Wood is a very comforting venue for me since I get exp but it’s not high stakes if I get a dodge or mess up an attack. If I’m going based off of drops, Thunderhead or Waterway are my favorite venues for swipp/hibden item selling.
I completely agree with Blooming Grove! Personally, Boreal Wood is a very comforting venue for me since I get exp but it’s not high stakes if I get a dodge or mess up an attack. If I’m going based off of drops, Thunderhead or Waterway are my favorite venues for swipp/hibden item selling.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
My favourite aesthetically is probably Bamboo Falls, but Woodland Path and Redrock Cove drop lots of the items I hoard.
My favourite aesthetically is probably Bamboo Falls, but Woodland Path and Redrock Cove drop lots of the items I hoard.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
I agree that Blooming Grove is a nice venue. It's more like my second favorite, though: I favor the Forbidden Portal, since it's nice and dark and the monsters are fun to look at.
I agree that Blooming Grove is a nice venue. It's more like my second favorite, though: I favor the Forbidden Portal, since it's nice and dark and the monsters are fun to look at.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
I greatly enjoy grinding in the Forbidden Portal too. Something about the otherworldly aesthetic just appeals so much to me :)
I greatly enjoy grinding in the Forbidden Portal too. Something about the otherworldly aesthetic just appeals so much to me :)
Boreal Woods is definitely my favorite; but I'm surprised no one mentioned Crystal Pools yet. Not my favorite in terms of area but the drops are gorgeous and hoard-worthy.
Boreal Woods is definitely my favorite; but I'm surprised no one mentioned Crystal Pools yet. Not my favorite in terms of area but the drops are gorgeous and hoard-worthy.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
ghoslight ruins my beloved <3 not the best for farming but i love the goth decrepit aesthetic
ghoslight ruins my beloved <3 not the best for farming but i love the goth decrepit aesthetic
29vcwrR.gif

7XiycbK.gif
Se6OEzL.gif
efbd526ffdc363c82cdf72ac37ebe9caf36c32d0.gif
I actually like grinding in waterway despite how much it delights in torturing me. Blooming Grove is another favourite.
I actually like grinding in waterway despite how much it delights in torturing me. Blooming Grove is another favourite.
1 2 3