Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite coliseum venue?
1 2 3
Aesthetically I really enjoy the Thunderhead Savannah
Aesthetically I really enjoy the Thunderhead Savannah
mkpoaHZ.png
I really like Blooming Grove and Redrock Cove
I really like Blooming Grove and Redrock Cove
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
Blooming Groove has such a nice vibe to it :)
Really like spending time there
Blooming Groove has such a nice vibe to it :)
Really like spending time there
Me Fandragons
Volcanic Vents.
Volcanic Vents.
Blooming Grove because I hoard the cerdae pendants. Also it's pretty there and I can easily zone out while grinding.

For money? Arena.
Blooming Grove because I hoard the cerdae pendants. Also it's pretty there and I can easily zone out while grinding.

For money? Arena.
Blooming Grove (as many people have said before) is just gorgeous. The cherry blossom trees and all the "fairy-tale" creatures is just my aesthetic.

On the other hand, the gothic bone riddled Ghostlight Ruins is my aesthetic in the total other direction.
Blooming Grove (as many people have said before) is just gorgeous. The cherry blossom trees and all the "fairy-tale" creatures is just my aesthetic.

On the other hand, the gothic bone riddled Ghostlight Ruins is my aesthetic in the total other direction.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
Thunderhead Savannah has my heart aesthetically, i love the plains type beasts. Shout out to the mire for always having my back leveling fodder
Thunderhead Savannah has my heart aesthetically, i love the plains type beasts. Shout out to the mire for always having my back leveling fodder
JYOlR25.png
I love the Kelp Beds! I have a really nice team for training and grinding there, and it's a more pleasant experience for me than the Mire. Plus it looks gorgeous.
I love the Kelp Beds! I have a really nice team for training and grinding there, and it's a more pleasant experience for me than the Mire. Plus it looks gorgeous.
A turquoise hatchery banner with orange text reading XYZs and More Hatchery. An f-pose Skydancer of the Birds of Paradise pair is placed to the left of the text.
River
they/them
nonbinary
Huge fan of the aesthetics of Forbidden Portal, I do love it when otherworldly areas really do feel far from reality.

Though mandatory shout out to the Mire for being the most tolerable place to grind for hours.
Huge fan of the aesthetics of Forbidden Portal, I do love it when otherworldly areas really do feel far from reality.

Though mandatory shout out to the Mire for being the most tolerable place to grind for hours.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
Blooming grove, or volcanic vents. the vents are night are just *chef's kiss* The grove drops some of my favorite flowers though <3 [item=heart rose][item=patio rose]
Blooming grove, or volcanic vents. the vents are night are just *chef's kiss*
The grove drops some of my favorite flowers though <3

Heart Rose Patio Rose
20119.png20118.png
1 2 3